Debate -=[]=Zaid Hamid was "Sahabi" for Yousuf Ali, Reveals Court Documents=[]=-

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by (((((Auspicious))))), Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ushaikh

ushaikh New Member

2. Revolutionistic

Revolutionistic Banned

Lolzzzzzz I can just laugh on you.....After Dr. Israr's statement Zaid issued his press release on his website.....

This is latest press release from Zaid Hamid, released on March 17th, 2010.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. khan125

khan125 New Member

click on the link below to see the second press release of Dr.Israr's tanzeem after the zaid hamid's press release.

Tanzeem's Second Press Release on Zaid Hamid

Tanzeem has responded via email that they have already seen the latest press release of Zaid Hamid and that the second press release by Tanzeem has been issued after Zaid Hamid’s press release. Provided below is a snapshot of email response from Tanzeem to one of the fans of ZHE fanpage.

[​IMG]

source
    http://zaidhamidexposition.wordpress.com/

4. Revolutionistic

Revolutionistic Banned

Lolzzz after the 9th March statement of Dr. Israr, Zaid issued a statement on his Facebook. This followed by Dr. Israr's statement on 17th March and Zaid then issued his press release following that on the same day 17th March..........date to parh lo Dr Israr ki statement ka, it is 17th march and not 18th march and also read the contents of Zaid's press release which fulfills all the 3 points raised by Dr. Israr....

5. khan125

khan125 New Member

akhain khole kr daikho kia likha hoa he tanzeems press release is finalized after reviewing zaid hamids press release.

6. Revolutionistic

Revolutionistic Banned

Lolzzz but then that makes no sense as there is nothing different from Zaid's press release......what's the difference between the two press releases? can you shed your intellectual light on it?

7. khan125

khan125 New Member

Mufti Ghulam Sarwar Qadri Calls Yusuf A Kazab, Dajjal, and Shaitan

Mufti Ghulam Sarwar Qadri is a renowned Barelvi Alim e Deen and founder of Jamia Rizvia Lahore. Detailed information on Mufti Ghulam Sarwar Qadri could be found here. The video interview of Mufti Ghulam Sarwar Qadri was conducted by members of AMTKN.
    In his interview Mufti Sahab has categorically rejected any association or support of Yusuf Kazab. Mufti Sahab stated that only a Shaitan could have supported Yusuf Kazab. Mufti Sahab explicitly called Yusuf to be a Kazab, Dajjal and a Shaitan.
    Mufti Sahab stated that any person who does not call Yusuf a Kazab and a Kafir is a Kafir himself.
    With regards to Zaid Hamid, Mufti Sahab stated that
    Ye Khabees Admi hai aur students ko is ki baat nahi sunani chahie. Balke isey jotay marne chahie. Khabees.. Shaitan
    A small portion of Zaid Hamid’s video in which he states that Mufti Ghulam Sarwar Qadri was supporting Yusuf Kazab is embedded below:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpVmO64c4t8&feature=player_embedded[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWi5_dJEoT0&feature=player_embedded[/media]

source

Zaid Hamid Exposition

8. itsarshad

itsarshad Fragile_Dr3amz

What about This bro >>>>>[ATTACH]22742[/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

9. shagi

shagi New Member

What these molvis are made off. They are unable to understand the truth,; ZA has many times told that he believes in Allah and Mohammad (SAW) bin Abdullah as last prophet. They are still not accepting it. It means they themselves are not good. They are just playing politics.

10. Death_magnetic

Death_magnetic New Member

Wonderful Khan, you are doing a fabulous job of exposing this fitna, but i am sure stupid fans of Zaid Hamid will still support this dajjal.
    Fantastic job.

11. shagi

shagi New Member

Through his TV programmes, Hamid has claimed that a nexus between India's RAW, the CIA and Israel's Mossad is responsible for the destabilization of Pakistan. He also claims that the November 2008 Mumbai attacks, were part of a plan hatched by Hindu Zionists and Western Zionists, and that it was "an attempt by the Indians to stage an attack just like the Americans, who executed the September 11 attacks perfectly".
    Hamid also claims that the current economic system and banks are "in the hands of the Zionist Jews hungry to kill all Muslims".
    A number of noted Pakistani journalists and writers have criticized Hamid and have described his views on politics and security as conspiracy theories.
    There are many power centres in the world working against him. He is out spoken and truthful. Such people normally are not tolerated in this world. Most people like a person who can bend and mold easily which is type of hypocrasy.

12. Magnum

Magnum New Member

Same here. Khan125 research and hard work is good. Though we disagree on issue of Zaid Hamid, but he talks sensible, takes debate as debate, not as personal blame game, as done by others like Sohaib Usmani.

Yar Khan, its been months n months that we are discussing this issue, but thanks to u that we take it as discussion. On the oteher hand, u can see the Sohaib guy declaring me as kazzab and shia and blah blah. This is certainly not we need, spreading sectarianism, and destabilizing unity of nation.

Sohaib Usmani, its a challenege for u. Come up to me face to face, i would like to show u your iron deficeincy.

13. shagi

shagi New Member

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ek48iJJ5Qg&feature=related[/media]

14. suhaibUsmani

suhaibUsmani New Member

dear i have seen ur iron after my posts you ran towards admin to stop me, well i respect admin and now i will not say anything which giving any msg of sectarianism.

dear i have respect for all, but i dont respect for those who having no repect about Sahaba, n please dont again start saying anything about Sahaba bcz i dont wana teach you again.

suhaibUsmani added 10 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

right now i m not in Pakistan, whether i could show you my iron. dont worry dear whenever i will come i will c u, not so far, soon. but why everytime u talk abt face to face, why dont we start here. do u have a courage, o compainion of the kazab compainion.

well who u, whenever i rose qsts. on zaid hamid forums on facebook everytime he blocked me, n remember my qsts were very decent, but even he blocked. just few days back he blocked me on syed zaid zaman hamid [official] and i challange him lets unblock me and dair to face my comments.

but i m sure he will not do. he dont have courage to face us.

suhaibUsmani added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Fatwa binoria town against zaid hamid

Jamia Binoria Fatwa Against Zaid Hamid [Fatwa]

lets have a chill pill, dears zaid hamidists!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
  15. khan125

khan125 New Member

16. shagi

shagi New Member

This does not make any sense to any one. We know he is a brave person and is challenging to mega power centres of this world. History tell us that such out spoken people are not tolerated to live by these power centres. Unfortunately some muslims have started playing in the hands of our enemies. They are mentally blind and are unable to see game at wider spectrum. They just want to see him as a 'Kafir'. Declaring any one 'Kafir' is so easy in Pakistan because of the looseness of this law. But it is not possible in other muslim countries like Egypt, Saudi-Arabia and Indonacia. Reason being a strong law there where they also face death penalty if proved wrong. So at the moment it is all political gamics going on in Pakistan to gain more ground.

17. ahmed107

ahmed107 New Member

there is no evidence of this,
    but there is plenty evidence that ZH has foreign & internal agents inks,like CIA , ISI ,

18. Magnum

Magnum New Member

dear Ahmed107, my friend. Let me shed some light on CIA and ISI thing.

Do u know why CIA's training program in Sihala Police Academy is closed? Do you know how dangerous it was to our Kahuta facility? Do u know US Chinok helicopters were landing on land acquired by CIA adjacent to Sihala Police Academy which was just 12 km from Kahuta? Do u know what were stakes of Rehman Malik and Zardari in it? Do u know what is the role of Brasstacks in successfully getting the CIA program closed in Sihala?

Since i was part of those security reports written by Brasstacks in 2008, so I tell u in my personal capacity, that it was only Brasstacks with whom's effort, CIA had to wind up and lay off from Sihala.

About ISI: Imagine a Pakistan without ISI vulnerable to RAW. Acceptale for u? Plz dont mix politically run agencies with Army run agencies. Do u know Rehman Malik was additional director of FIA in 1995-6, and he did what?
    Need not say more on this.

19. ahmed107

ahmed107 New Member

so you and ZH knew about SIHALA since 2008 than why did he only come out with this story few months ago, until CIA have done their dirty deeds ?
    even that was after ahmed Qershy and Dr shahid masood broke the story,
    when a question was put to ZH about blackwater and CIA in pakistan ,
    all he said was : hum dehk lai gai,

20. shagi

shagi New Member

(Enemies Dirty Plan) 2012 and the Significance of Pakistan
    This analysis lead us to the conclusion that a very big war is coming to Pakistan and this war is so deadly that first there will be a provoked civil war within Pakistan, munity in pak armed forces and US/NATO from the West and India preparing to attack simultaneously from the East, Pakistan will be surrounded from both sides.

The Israel would lie carefully concealed in waiting until the very last moment when she would come out from behind the curtains to spear-head missile attacks on Pakistans nuclear plants. Then with perhaps as many as half of a million NATO troops invading from the west, and an equal number of Indian troops invading from the east.
    All the terrorism in Pakistan added with political and economic turmoil is part of this big game.. so lets be ready for the worst and prepare for this coming war... the survival and re-emergence of the Pakistani nation specially the youth after this war will play a very important role in the final victory InshaAllah!
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOlp_e95l8k&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.