Debate -=[]=Zaid Hamid was "Sahabi" for Yousuf Ali, Reveals Court Documents=[]=-

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by (((((Auspicious))))), Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (((((Auspicious)))))

(((((Auspicious))))) Auspi

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now what you guys say?

Updates
    Who was Yousuf Kazzab
    and
    Zaid Hamid??

Listen yousuf Kazzab and Zaid Hamid Voices
    and fitna aamez speech
    Zaid Hamid introduced from yousuf kazzab
    in the same event

[SIZE=6]A Detailed Book [/SIZE]
    [URL="http://www.khatm-e-nubuwwat.org/Mojooda%20Fitna/FitnaYousafKazzabFitnaZaidHamid/Data/Books/YousafKazzab/P/1.htm"]Yousaf Kazzab[/URL]
    [IMG]http://www.friendskorner.com/forum/photopost/data/1030/medium/1_Page_001.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://www.friendskorner.com/forum/photopost/data/1030/1_Page_003.gif[/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this book will post soon

(must listen)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xczk129-4Bg"]YouTube- -=[]=Whoz Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid=[]=-[/ame]

Zaid Hamid's past & present ( a research work )

[media]http://www.jasarat.com/2008/11/21/columns/details/03.gif[/media][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Zaid Hamid k baray mei chand Dilchasp Haqaeq

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Zaid Hamid Admits his Links to Yousuf Kazzab and Defends him

Posted by Abu Muhammad on March 3, 2010

Document (English): zaid-hamid-accepts-his-link-to-yousuf-kazzab-exegesis

Video (Urdu):[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPzYmT4cudU"] zaid-hamid-accepts-his-link-to-yousuf-kazzab-1[/ame]
    Video (Urdu):[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIvcjYslYs"] zaid-hamid-accepts-his-link-to-yousuf-kazzab-2[/ame]
    Video (Urdu): [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tv_AFSBMlY"]zaid-hamid-accepts-his-link-to-yousuf-kazzab-3[/ame]

The Exegesis:

1. He still defends Yousaf Kazzab and defends him through his ‘Shari’ah Interpretation’, implying thereby as if the Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat don’t have any record on it.
    2. He insulted the Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat by saying they were threatening the court, to pass judgement against Yousuf Kazzab.
    3. He insulted the Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat by saying words like ‘Maulvi beech phass gayee”, “Maulvi beech main ghusair diyee gayyee” “paisoon waisoon kay chakkar main”. In other plain words, he accused Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat that they had ‘wordly motives of money’ and again doesn’t prove it.
    4. He is totally misrepresenting facts. This has been replied as under:Q: Some people say that the Yusuf Kazab became a victim of Daily Khabrain Editor Zia Shahid’s enmity because Zia Shahid had some land/money dispute with Yusuf Kazab?A: Suppose, if this was the case, then leave Zia Shahid, and take rest of the evidences, which are too much, coming from too many sources, too strong and too crystal clear in nature. AMTKN challenges any one who have any “proof” that Yusuf Kazab did not claimed to be a prophet, please come forward and AMTKN will listen him/her carefully, analyze those proofs and will clarify its stance publicly with all those proofs and counter-proofs. Its an open challenge for any one.
    5. He blamed the Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat by saying that ‘they were bought by the Khabrain Akhbar’. Again a lie which he has prefected from his predecessor – Yousuf Kazzab
    6. He consideres still Yousuf Ali not a Kazzab and considers him to be a Muslim and Scholar.
    7. Regarding the issue of Maulana Abdul Sattar Niazi, Zaid Hamid is lying again. The following is the fact: (Br. Talha Saad)
      “It is a lie that Molana Abdus Sattar Niazi supported Yousf Kazzab.”
      A comrade of ours went to mulana Niazais students and they told him the real story. When Molana Abdus Sattar Niazi was very sick,in his last days Yusuf Kazzab went to him, grabbed his feet and started crying.
      He told him that he was a true lover and slave of prophet(SA), and that he didnt declare prophecy…in return molana replied“ a bench of ulema should be made to decide ur matter…if you are masoom than you will be free and if you are proven wrong than you will be executed…(he didnt say that yusuf didnt declare prophecy)…”
      After that Yusuf altered this news and told the press as Zaid Hamid says it. The next day Molana Abdus Aattar Niazi condemned it and did a press conference that Yusuf Ali lied about him.
    8. He said he’ll keep 9mm Pistol with him, we’ll make a judge, whoever is proved wrong he’ll put a hole in his head.
    9. Since, when the punishment of lying became death penality instead of lashes?
    10. Calls that he’ll have the Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat hanged and lashed. Is this how a sensible person will talke Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat who defended this Ummah from the fitnah of Qadyanis and Gohar Shahis?
    11. He doesn’t want to clear himself from the Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat by excusing that there is no Islamic Law. With this excuse, the Qadyanis should be called Muslims as well, because there was no Islamic Law when they were called Kafir.
    12. Accusing Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat of doing a naPak-Paleet Game-plan against him.
    13. Called Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat as the most ‘ghatiah’ (low) Maulvi on earth? Is this the adab and manners to those who defend Khatam-e-Nabuwwat of Prophet (s)?
    14. Doesn’t give any appropriate answer against from here he made all this Videos and who was sponser of it?
    15. Calls Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat ‘Bloody Liers’.
    16. Makes fun of their Beards, Imamah’s and makes fun of Aalmi Masjlis e Tuhafzze-e-Nabuwwat. They will listen absues from me.
    17. Calls Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat murderers (May be he is showing is anger of his False Prophet being murdered on them), accused lies ( Same case, defendsFalse Prophet Yousaf Kazzab).
    18. Zaid Hamid become a ‘Shariah Judge’ passes judgement on the Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat and says they should be punished by lashes.
    19. Doesn’t want to make this evidences on public. [It is public now]
    20. He doesn’t for the sake of ‘Allah’ as well as ‘Messenger’ (s), though being a Muslim we do things only for the sake of ‘Allah’.
    21. Lies that Dr. Israr and other groups are with us. Dr. Israr and group already apologized for associating with him because he was not aware and personally he has met Zaid Hamid only two times.
    22. Calls Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat corrupt and criminal. Accuses Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat of distorting ‘Shariah’ and letting it apart.
    23. Allah and Rasool say koi darta hai? ( A Muslim only fear Allah Alone). He has some freak concepts.
    24. Doesn’t recite the word of Allah correctly. It doesn’t start with ‘Tu’minoona’, it starts with ‘Afa Tu’minoona’.
    25. Khabrain Newspaper is famous blackmailer. Proofs? (Like this then every Newspaoer should be called blackmailer)
    26. He doesn’t even consider that it was blasphemy case, but rather goes against the judgement of court, saying it abused the law.
    27. ‘Doo takay kay Maulvi’
    28. He doesn’t even consider ‘Yousuf Kazzab’ and this is how he defends him still. Shariat’ rules don’t implement on Yousuf Ali – so we can’t call him Kazzab.
    29. Tells Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat that “They can go to hell”, called them liars, criminals. They have spoiled religion. Call them terrorists. Accused them that the TTP is behind the Ulama of Khatam-e-Nabuwwat. They are Fraud. They are not worth it.
    30. Calls it Deobandi-Brailvi Issue
    31. Called the document of “Khatame-e-Nabuwwat” as ‘Bunch of Rubbish”
    32. He doesn’t give a damn about the Maulvis ( Refering to Khatame-e-Nabuwwat Scholars”)
    33. Says that the High Court is threatend by Maulvis (Refering to Khatame-e-Nabuwwat Scholars”)
    34. Calls the Nizam – Kufar ( If someone else would have said it, would not have been left like that)
    35. Maulvis are corrupt and calls them Fasadi( Refereing again to Khatame-e-Nabuwwat Scholars)
    36. Maulvis ( Refereing again to Khatame-e-Nabuwwat Scholars ) are told to behave. If they don’t behave they will be prosecuted also. This is like making a Fasad.
    37. Proud of his ‘Media’ and says they are ‘The Media’.
    38. There will be no security threat on us. We will ‘threat’ these Maulvis. We haven’t done this yet, and they are coming on top of us just for nothing.
    39. He seenms to defends his claiming of Prophethood, through mystercism and spirtuality.
    To sum it up what he said, he holds ‘respect’ the Ulama of Khatame-e-Nabuwwat as follows:
    Maulvi, Maulvi Ghusair diyee gayee, Maulvi paisoon ke waja say andar aye, get lashes, naPak Paleet Plan of Maulvis, Ghatiah(low), Bloody liers, Makes fun of their Beards, Imamah’s and makes fun of Aalmi Masjlis e Tuhafzze-e-Nabuwwat, abuses for them, murderers, fasadis, accusers, corrupt, criminals, destroyer of shariah, Do takay kay maulvi, They can go to hell, They are Liers, Fraud, Terrorists, Fasadi. They will be prosecuted if they don’t listen to Zaid Hamid. Tells that he’ll threat the Maulvis.

A Reply of
    Maulana Mufti Jalalpuri (Shaheed)
    (Aalimi Majlis e Tahfuz Khatme Nabuwat)
    for Zaid Hamid Videos,
    Asking From a Follower of Z.A through an email.

Zaid Hamid: The Truth Behind The Allegations | Takmeel-e-Pakistan

Poori Pakistani Baradari Jhooti Ya Akela Zaid Zaman Hamid ? By Moulana Saeed Ahmed Jalalpuri � Zaid Hamid Exposition

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mere Khyal Se Isse Zyada Jamiya
    Or Salees
    Wazahat or Jawab Koi Ho Hi Nhi Skta

Allah Paak Se Yehi Dua He K Ye Tamam Batein Qaryeen
    K Dilon Mein Utar Dein

Ameen!

Ab Bhi In Haqaeq Se Kisi Ko Inkaar He
    To Ye Uske BadQismati Hogi

Allah Ham Sab K Eeman
    Ki Hifazat Farmayein

Ameen Summa Ameen!

[​IMG]
    Jamia Ashrafia’s Point Of View Against Yusuf Kazab and Zaid Hamid

Breaking: AMTKN and JUI did a press conference. It was telecast live on GEO. Ulema has clearly stated Zaid Hamid to be the assassin of Moulana Jalalpuri Shaheed. Showed the Pamphlet Rehbar Ke Roop Mein Rehzan on screen and said that Fitna e Zaid was the only thing Moulana was working on - fidaiye rasool (s.a.w)

Alhamdolillah FIR has been filed against Zaid Hamid, Inshallah very soon he will be in Court on 2 counts. Murder of Moulana Jalalpuri and on being a Khalifa of Yusuf Kazab. The Battle of Yamama continues ... - fidaiye rasool saw

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJhOkxIXBb4"]YouTube- Ulema Press Conference on Moulana Jalalpuri's Shahadat[/ame]

[CENTER][SIZE=6][I][B]Listen yourself[/B][/I][/SIZE]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXZr_IjdjGQ&feature=player_embedded#[/media][IMG]http://www.friendskorner.com/forum/photopost/data/1030/spointofviewagainstyous.gif[/IMG]

[URL="http://zaidhamidexposition.wordpress.com/2010/03/15/jamia-ashrafia-blasts-zaid-hamids-lies-video/#comment-818"]Jamia Ashrafia Blasts Zaid Hamid’s Lies [Video] � Zaid Hamid Exposition[/URL][FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=Purple]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=6][I][COLOR=Purple]an stupid man ever i have seen like [/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][U][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=6][I][COLOR=Purple]Zaid Hamid[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/U]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=Purple]mein isko ko itna bara stupid nhi smjhta tha…….. ye to buht hi loosi aadmi nikla ………….. i think he is also a psycho……………..like: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=Purple]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=Purple]yousuf Ali
    Gohar Shahi
    now:
    Zaid Hamid
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=Purple]Allah Talah in jese fitno ko khud hi esi byanat dene harkate krne per mjboor kr dete hein k apne lye khud hi garha khod kr kood partay hein …….[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=Purple]or ye zaid apne apko jitna defend krne ki koshish krega utna hi phanse ga …………. bus ye sab Allah Paak ki taraf se he…[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=Purple]Inshallah![/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=6][B]Wah Re Wah Teri Qurdrat..Subhan Allah![/B][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=Purple]or Allah Paak ese logo ko maut bhi bari herat angez dete hein jese Yousuf Ali or Gohar Shahi or denmark mein cartoon shaya krne walay ko mili thi ab dekhte hein Zaid ki baari kab ayegi.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=Purple] [B][SIZE=6]Allah k kaam wo hi janay............![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]

[CENTER][SIZE=6][COLOR=Black]Zaid Hamid K kartoot[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=6][U][COLOR=Red]Shame on you Zaid Hamid[/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=6][U][COLOR=Red]
    [/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][IMG]http://www.friendskorner.com/forum/photopost/data/1030/imranzareeqionlywantedt.gif[/IMG][/B][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]
    [SIZE=4]

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][LEFT][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=Purple][URL="http://zaidhamidexposition.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/paradise-made-hell-for-zaid-hamid-another-takmeel-function-goes-down-the-drain/"]Paradise Made Hell For Zaid Hamid, Another Takmeel Function Goes Down The Drain[/URL][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Purple]Posted by [URL="http://zaidhamidexposition.wordpress.com/"]Fidai e Rasool SAW[/URL] on March 14, 2010[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I entered the hall of Paradise complex, the venue of Zaid Hamids latest program, passing through at least 10 layers of security. The first thing I noticed was that girls were seated near the stage and boys were behind them. At once I understood ZH’s cowardly and manipulative nature. This thug used girls as human shields, as he knew that no true knight of the Prophet would pass them to brawl with him.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I had barely seated, when Zaid’s gangster Tayyab Noman, called me out. I was expecting a friendly chat when he handed me to a few hooligans, who threw me out. I wonder why they are so much afraid of me, that 10 layers of security aren’t enough to satisfy them. I demanded compensation and received it after a sever protest.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Out side I met a couple of students in the parking lot on a motor bike. They told me that Zaid Hamids, PA Emad Khalid, threatened to break their legs and kill them if they did some thing. Those poor things were so confused and scared that they decided to leave. I would like to remind you all again that Emad Khalid is a know associate of a state sponsored paramilitary, Jaish e Muhammad. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue][[B]Editor's Note:[/B] Sources from within Jaish e Muhammad have informed us that although Emad was a member of Jaish, he has no affiliation with the organization since 2006. The sources have further informed us that Jaish e Muhammd was never a supporter of Zaid Hamid and will never be a supporter of anyone associated with Yusuf Kazab. The sources categorically denied the false claims of some ex-members of Jaish who are not with Zaid Hamid. These ex-members are spreading the rumors that Jaish e Muhammad is fully supporting Zaid Hamid, the sources said that this is an absolute lie.][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue][COLOR=Olive]
    [/COLOR]I decided to stay outside for some time. After about one hour I saw some students coming out. I went to the gate and found out that they were severely bruised. They told me that during the question and answer session they wanted to ask Zaid Hamid a question upon this Zaid Hamid and Emad Khalid, ordered their gangsters to beat them up severely.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue][COLOR=Olive]
    [/COLOR]After about 5 minutes another student came out side. His name was Imran. As he couldn’t walk a few boys had to carry him on a chair. He told me that just as he was writing a question Emad khalid, told his hooligans to attack him. They robed him of his cell phone and started beating him severely. Zaid Hamid started to say that these people are RAW agents and deserve to be killed. Then Tayyab Noman took him out and told his gangsters to kill him. They started to strangulate him. Upon seeing this tyranny many boys stood up and freed the poor chap and took him out to safety.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/COLOR]This was the turning point as many boys came out, who saw the true face of this fascist. Initially, the police wanted to arrest the injured students, but the students told them that Zaid Hamid is a gushtak e rasool and a hooligan. They told him that he was a gangster who had Mulana Saeed Ahmed Jalalpuri Martyred. The Police understood our point of view and supported us fully after that.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/COLOR]The cries and screams of the injured, was too much for us and we started a protest out side Paradise complex. We screamed “Zaid Hamid Jawab Do…KHOON KA HISAB DO” and “Kazzab ha kazzab ka…YOUSF ALI KAZZAB HA” in addition to traditional slogans.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Our Takbeer shook the walls of the complex. Suddenly, Zaid Hamid emerged running from the back gate with 10 of his thugs. The students started chasing him and threw stones at him. That chicken ran to his car and drove away, which was also pelted with stones. 2 students also chased 10 gangsters and those cowards like their master ran back in the complex and locked the gates.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue] Look at this chicken brothers and sisters; he was the first one to flee the scene leaving not just his audience inside and alone, but his ‘jeyalas’ as well. I ask the challas once again to look at the worthless coward they are following. In contrast Ghazi Shaheed chose to die with his students, but refused to abandon then.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue]We continued our protest. I received an SMS from a friend who is also a friend of Zaid Hamids son, Osama bin Zaid. He forwarded me an SMS, which Osama had sent him. The message was “ Tell Talha to stop messing outside our event. I don’t want him to get hurt. People hear, if they lose temper, they might actually rip him apart.”[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I ignored the suggestion. After this Osama from behind they gate yelled at me and told me that to leave other wise I will suffer badly. I told him to do his worse.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well his worse was collecting 300 girls and 150 boys in Paradice Complex’s lawan, shouting “Pakistan ZINDABAD”. We were shouting Allah O akbar and Shan e Rissalat Zinda bad, and they were shouting Pakistan Zindabad, as if it was relevant at that time.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Those 500 cissys took police protection to pass through us 30. We started to shout our slogans a lot of people joined us, after seeing the injured, and our numbers increased. The Police wanted to send us home but Imran was adamant that he will not leave until the media comes and Zaid Hamids cruelty is exposed to the world. Soon Waqat TV, Din Tv and a few other media out lets came and we showed the injured and our stance on yousf kazzab and Zaid Hamids hooliganism.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I contacted the Khatm e Nabuwat, and they wanted Imran to lodge an FIR against Zaid Hamids gang. In a few Minutes, most of the top uleam of Islamabad of Kahtm e Nabuwat, JUI and Wifaq ul madaris, reached Shahzad Town Police Station. We all accompanied Imran to the police station. The Ulema assured Imran that they will support him in every way, financially, materially and morally if he chose to lodge an FIR against Zaid Hamid. That great mujahid was ready to lodge an FIR and take the legal course.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Then I took him along with another student to get his medo legal report and an FIR was lodged against Zaid Hamid. The Ulema also said that if any one is a victim of Zaid Hamid’s oppression and wants him to stand trial for that, they will support them in every way. Allah bless our ulema.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Today my eyes witnessed that there is no bigger coward than a Qatil.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Purple][B]SARFAROSHI KI TAMANA AB HAMARE DIL MA HA[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][COLOR=Purple][B] AB DEKHNA HA ZOOR KITNA BAZOO E QATIL MA HA [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue][B][COLOR=Purple]Narrated by: Talha Saad[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue][B][COLOR=Purple] [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkGreen] [URL="http://zaidhamidexposition.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/paradise-made-hell-for-zaid-hamid-another-takmeel-function-goes-down-the-drain/#comment-666"]March 14, 2010 at 3:31 pm[/URL] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkGreen] [B]Aslam u alaikum[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkGreen][B] first of all i want to do thanks to him…coz us ki waja se aise bohat se innocent muslim bhai jo sirf ISLAM aur PAKISTAN ke pyar aur ishq ki waja se zaid hamid ki baton main aker anjaney main aik kazab ke sathi ka sath de rahey they woh bach gaye…i m from faisalabad yahan pe wake up program ke liye arrangments karney ke liye humain bhi kaha gaya tha aur start main hum bhi sochtey they ke shayed yeh banda PAKISTAN aur ISLAM se sencier hai lakin is page pe diye gaye articles aur vdoz ki waja se hum sab doston ki ankhain khul gain…main ne sab bhai jinahin main janta tha jo is ki suger coated baton ki waja se is ke follower banney ja rahey they un ko tasveer ka asal rukh dikhaya….ALHAMDULILLAH sab ne toba ki aur YOUSAF KAZAB pe lanat bhaijtey hue is ke kisi bhi sathi ka sath na deney ka ahad kiya….ALLAH sab ki toba Qabool farmaye…hum sab ke liye MUHAMMAD-e-MUSTAFA SAW ka ishq sab se pehley hai…baqi sab baad main…jab ishq-w-RASOOL SAW ho to baqi ishq khud bakhud ALLAH sikha deta hai…main aap sab bhaion ko mubarik deta hun ke un ki research ki waja se bohat se innocent muslim dozakh ka endhan banney se bach gaye….[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkGreen][B] Naara-e-TAKBEER[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkGreen][B] ALLAH-o-AKBAR[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkGreen][B] ————-[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkGreen][B] Hassan Khan[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]
    [B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=3][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=3][B][SIZE=6]
    [/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]​

2. Ath3r

Ath3r Banned

Hmmmmm nice thread Adnan......btw where from u got all this?

3. nad1234567

nad1234567 New Member

There is no proof that yousuf ali make any argument to become prophet if you talk after reading shariah,Zaid hamid is true muslim and lover of Great prophet Muhammad PBUH.

4. masoodmalik

masoodmalik New Member

u done very well and its enough proof against him...

5. nad1234567

nad1234567 New Member

These are fake documents and propaganda against zaid hamid from anti muslim people who want to divide pakistani nation and distract zaid hamid mission to awake pakistani nation.

6. Khosa

Khosa New Member

As far as I see Zaid Hamid, he looks a normal muslim. I think some people are against him specially Jews/Indians/US. They are using some of the people to create this mess.

Kazzab is dead, now nothing can be proved.

7. suave

suave New Member

Bad move Auspicious dear,whatsoever is in it!
    The guy has already clearly said that he was not involved into any such claims of Yousaf!
    I know there will be a lot of replies to this thread(& most of them will contain sub class clueless pathetic wording in support or against this thread) but I would just request all of you to decide yourself about just one question:
    Who exactly could be behind all this malign-Zaid-Hamid mission & what Zaid was doing recently was in favor of Paksitan or against it??

do watch the following vdo if u really take this matter seriously:
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HPhr7DUwlY[/media]

8. nad1234567

nad1234567 New Member

Pakistani Nation love there heroes and Zaid hamid is the great muslim who is spreading islam and trying to recognize pakistani nation that you are one of the greatest nation on this planet.have you ever heard anything from zaid hamid which is against our beloved prophet Muhammad PBUH.Have you any video which can proof that zaid hamid is against pakistani nation and islam.
    Please Please Please dont teach us Islam,Pakistani nation is aware of everything,we can recognise what is right and wrong and Zaid hamid is our hero.

9. ms_saleem

ms_saleem New Member

Some idiot has started this thread. Hypocrites are always interested in creating confusion and chaos through spreading falsehood. I don't believe corrupt fanatic deobandi molvis. Once one chose to remain a hypocrite he will never get on the right side like Abdullah bin Ubai was hypocrite among companions of Prophet (saw).

10. nilo723

nilo723 Banned

Beware of the secular coconuts who will become torch-bearers of Islam and Khaatm-e-Nabuwwat on this particular issue! And their motive will be to level their personal grudges with Zaid Hamid's ideology of reviving Khilafat-e-Rashda..

11. Revolutionistic

Revolutionistic Banned

Lolzzz secular agents and religious extremists ganging up against Zaid as expected.....evil-nexus of local anti-Pakistan elements are frightened as they have realised that the noose is getting tightened around their neck and the rhythm of nature is gonna get them......

Above all the funny thing is that the spelling of this guy Zaid in the last pic is "Zahid" lolzzz. Eastern Tribune hmmmm (never heard of it)....... looks like its such a classic master move by Intel agencies to throw Zaid into the limelight that it has propelled and forced all the camouflaged anti-Pakistan secular elements to come forward and join hands with the religious extremists and expose theirselves......bravo!!! Its just amazing how our Intel guys work.....

And here goes the link of awami markaz.com (Eastern Tribune) lolzzz

http://www.awamimarkaz.com/2010/03/zaid-hamid-was-sahabi-for-yousuf-ali-reveals-court-documents/

No wonder the standard of Friends Korner is going down as these third rated newspapers are quoted as source of the news lolzzz.........big shame..........just to clarify I am no supporter of Zaid but this is a very cheap trick to malign opponents who have cornered the extremist terrorists

And if the track record of the initiator of the thread Auspicious is checked, you can clearly observe his amazing Islamic tendency when he converses with the Na-Mehram female members...... anyways thats his personal life lolzzz

12. Ath3r

Ath3r Banned

Nilo my question for you......Kiya Sahaba nay khilafat hasil ki thee ya unhay ata ki gaey theee?????aur haan ya bhi batao kay khilafat say kiya murad hay tumhari??

13. Revolutionistic

Revolutionistic Banned

And now the religious extremist anti-Pakistan elements want to stir a sectarian controversy to save their "tashreef" ....look above lolzzz

14. euchudhary

euchudhary New Member

Zaid hamid is a true lover of Muhammad (PBUH). some idots are spreading propaganda against him. actions speak louder than words. Just see what he is doing. He do not say anything wrong. Do not be on the wrong side of history. Let participate in Takmeele-Pakistan with Zaid Hamid.

15. uhaymid

uhaymid Member Siasi Karkun

Zaid Hamid denies it! Allah knows best. Below are two links which summarize the story. found them through google

Who knows what he was, lets hope he is a true Muslim now!

Summary of case on Yusuf Ali:
    http://www.jasarat.com/2008/11/21/columns/details/03.gif

ZH talking about Yusuf ali (MUST SEE):
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9157MM40ibw&feature=related"]YouTube- zaid hamid explaining his view on yousuf kazzab 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai-KE3FhPGA&feature=related"]YouTube- zaid hamid explaining his view on yousuf kazzab 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjYYW2QEk3c&feature=related"]YouTube- zaid hamid explaining his view on yousuf kazzab 3[/ame]

this is what ZH says about himself

see: http://imak47.wordpress.com/2009/03/30/a-look-at-the-propaganda-against-zaid-hamid/

16. nad1234567

nad1234567 New Member

I am khalifa, as Allah said that I am creating an human who should be my khalifa (nahib),Do you have any objection.Zaid hamid is also Khalifa and true muslim.
    the people who are opposing zaid hamid are looser and want to convert young generation thinking to negative side But Alhamdulillah Pakistani young generation will fight these elements of (firqa parast & shaitani nasal).

17. Revolutionistic

Revolutionistic Banned

Religious fanatics like Sniper have been badly exposed........now they are worried......what to do? where to hide?..........you have been badly exposed Sniper.........you religious fanatic anti-Pakistan extremist element........

18. msohailshah

msohailshah New Member

This is the information on an esnips page regarding Yousuf Kazzab tape :
    Here is the audio recording of the speech of Yousuf Kazzab and Zaid Zaman Hamid delivered in a "world assembly" held at “bait e raza” Lahore in February 1997.yousuf announces Zaid Zaman(ZZ Hamid) as "Sahabi". Zaid Zaman Hamid in response praises him.
    The audio was presented and testified in session court Lahore http://www.esnips.com//doc/9ea006f1-fa0e-41d5-a6ea-185ec9e68bf0/yousuf-kazzab.flv

Time Line of the audio:
    00:00 starts with Yousuf Kazzab
    02:08 there are 100 "sahabas" here sitting (in bait e raza!!)
    04:20 introduces abdul wahid. a financer cum"sahabi"
    05:30 Abdul Wahid(first "sahabi") arrives to speak
    07:20 yousuf kazzab introduces Zaid Zaman as "sahabi"
    07:45 to 09:30 Zaid Zaman Hamid speaks to praise yousuf ali in response to his title as "sahabi"
    10:10 Yousuf kazzab call bait e raza lahore similar to ghar e hira
    14:20 Yousuf kazzab saya all the translations by ulama "naqis"
    15:00 Yousuf kazzab says "Allah Muhammad all are one"
    24:24 Yousuf kazzab announces all the participants as "jannati". aap kee jannat pakki
    26:40 apparent daughter fatimas marriage("apparent" a special terminology used by yousuf kazzab to give similarity to Muhammad sallallaho laihe wasallam,sometimes he used to say "ana muhammad" i am muhammad..to his mureeds..naoozubillah).
    47:33 2 and half year old kid announced as having deedar of ALLAH the grandson of "sahabi" Mr Abdul Wahid .
    48:48 to 50:40 Yousuf Kazzab says I can see muhammad everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2010
  19. ayesha903

ayesha903 New Member

well...i think that we should just compare his talks with quran and sunnah and then judge him. And talking about yusuf kazzab...hes dead and got his punishment but if zaid hamid was involved with him then he might have repented. What ever he says in his speeches are nothing against Islam, Muslims or pakistan. He uses ayah's and ahadiths to quote what he says. May be he made a mistake in the past but he's doesn't sound like a bad guy now.

20. Khosa

Khosa New Member

Audio is not a solid evidence against crime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.