News Why with KARACHI ????

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by alwaystruth, Jul 4, 2011.

1. maxpk

maxpk New Member

[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][​IMG][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

2. Star_Gazer

Star_Gazer Banned

For those who wanted to know more about this altercation:
    Ref: posts - 182 / 186 / 195
    This is how it started:
    You only read my post. How did it start, do you know? Obviously not. It started by her degrading me by calling me 'GRAZER'. Read per post. She called me 'GRAZER', & in return I called her 'JANVERIA'.
    Then she became abusive by using the words as harami janver, dajjal, parental attack, plus many hateful words bordering on abuse etc etc. Hence I retorted to her abuses. She has always demanded equality, abuse for abuse. She got some equality not a full one yet. She is a clever and a devious woman. She calls all the most evil guys as bhai, ashahid bhai, moazz bhai, mysti bhai. She has loads of shaitaan bhais. So her calling a bhai is like a word before firing the bullet. It is like her takbeer, bhai, doosh-doosh.

She write abusive words:
    I know what Janver I am, but after learning about you above I know you are the most haram janver that a muslim, forget about eating but hates to even think or look at them. By the way you are so deceptive as Ad-Dajjal that you mentioned above about not insulting Islam and yet you don't know that insulting muslims is making a mock of your own deen.
    FYI, Javeria was a sahab-e- rasool and yet your ignorance here is not only a crime but also shows how your parents brought you up, is this the way to talk to a muslim sister. By the way everyone has the right to have their own opinion and it looks you have taken this to you heart.
    Just one more thing and read this carefully, DONT EVER TRY TO COMMENT ON MY POSTS AS I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANY SORT OF CONTACTS WITH YOU BECAUSE IF YOU GOING TO USE THIS SORT OF LANGUAGE WITH ME AGAIN THEN I AM GOING TO REPORT THIS TO THE ADMIN.
    Till then I can only pray for you with Allah SWT to give you "Naik Tofique" and sense as to how to respect women.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Javeria was a sahab-e- rasool.
    Ash-Shahid is Allah's name.

Fk's javeria is Racist, abusive and fiery in mood.
    Fk's shahid is a self-confessed Kaffir.

What can we do. Condemn both the persons who are guilty of evil doings and do not live upto the origins of their names.

What is your opinion @romesa about these two guys, you are a well balanced person and quite well-versed in Islam & politics.

3. yacir

yacir New Member

4. Star_Gazer

Star_Gazer Banned

5. yacir

yacir New Member

6. Star_Gazer

Star_Gazer Banned

7. <nazish>

<nazish> Guest

/flowers for both..just try n b civil to eachother...delete the past.

8. Star_Gazer

Star_Gazer Banned

If she apologizes, then I can consider, depending on what she writes, knowing she is an MQMer. Thanks for your good advice. And, by the way the flowers were very sweet smelling. /rose/rose

1 person likes this.
  9. P0!s0N !vy

P0!s0N !vy ! @m WhO ! @m .. :D

[MENTION=11794]javeria[/MENTION] and [MENTION=183323]Star_Gazer[/MENTION] .. Dont take it personalyy both of u ............. But I believe in one thing and dat is .... "GIVE RESPECT TAKE RESPECT" ... :) Follow dis tagline ... and ppl Automatically Respect u :) ... nvr get into hateful debates :D .. Cuz v r one as a NATION as MUSLIMS Differences arise between own siblings... dat just doesnt mean v start humiliating each other ... Every one has da right of Opinion .. Dont hate dem for it ... ...

So lets get back to Topic

Y WID KARACHI ?? ..... /speech

10. Jury

Jury New Member

Still Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. javeria

javeria New Member

@yacir , Mr. Gazer commented on my post and when I replied to his and didn't realise that due to a typo error I spelt it as " Grazer ". And this only I realised when I received his post calling me Janveria and Janver to me and Party. Let me tell you this doen's came to me as a shock, as this "Gazer" chap had done a same thing in the past to me as well as to [MENTION=102335]sarah09[/MENTION] and when I tried to report him to admin to ban him, he requested me to take my request back which I did at that time.
    Now it seems that "Gazer" this time has gone out of his mind. Last time when he did something similar he did apologised to me but in between used to go bit rude sometimes but I kept ignoring him. Although I have told him that I don't want him to pass any comments on my posts and neither I will unless he takes back what he has said about "JAVERIA AS" BY MAKING IT "JANVERIA" this guy doesn't even feel what wrong he has done and acting stubborn. I know I have said something about Haram Janver but only reading his comments it was just a reaction of him Being Disrespectfull towrds Sahabiye Rasool Hazrat 'Javeria. but I like to apologies ,please accept my apologies Mr Star_Gazer. as I feel so ashamed k mere Maa baap nay mujh ko yeh nahi sikhaya tha. Sorry again.
    and It's a humble request, plz Stop Mentioning my name in your Comments and I would Appreciate If u dont comment on my posts specially in my absence.

one more thing I'd like to add here, main kisi k kehnay say 'Kaafir nahi ho jaaoungi.... mera Imaaan Alhamdulillah Salamat hai.

I May have differnces with @ashahid on his views but never seen him insulting any Girl on FK.

12. Star_Gazer

Star_Gazer Banned

Let me make a few things clearer:

1. I would never be scared if I was banned. Not even a bit. Reason is simple, I do not gain much here, except that I watch some talk shows, and in between there is there a bit of chit chat. If I was banned, even then Talk shows can be heard by those who are not members. Besides there are a few more channels where all these Talk Shows are loaded up, and I go there quite often if the reception is poor over here.
    2. I have not said something for which I had to seek your forgiveness. You follower sarah09 is ashahid's sister in thoughts and expressions, hence I disagree with her.
    3. You say words of praise for Shahid, who openly mocks Islam. If you befriend mockers of Islam, then what more can be said. If you are in alliance with the enemies of Allah. Then Allah help us all.
    4. Sahabaaey Rasool and you are a world apart. As I said Ash-Shahid is Allah's name and here your bhai ashahid is insulting Islam day and night. You love him because he love you and hates Allah. MashaAllah kia khoob hain yeh musalmaan.
    5. If you sincerely seek forgiveness for calling me a grazer then I do not mind retracting my words Janveria. There is little difference between Grazer and Janveria, both are grass eating animals. But you said other words of 'haram' and 'parental training' etc. I can forgive you that as well.
    6. However, Political diff are not important. If we as Pakistanis can unite then politicians and politics shall improve as well.
    7. I shall see your response now. It should not all be wrapped up together. Sugar and honey and Chillies mixed.

Wasalaam

13. jumrose

jumrose New Member

A good question to ask ALTAF BHAI JAAN.

14. Star_Gazer

Star_Gazer Banned

The best option would be to start Social Security Payments for the MQM management and followers. They are all work shy. Luttoo tay phuttoo seems to be their Slogan as other parties. PPP and PML-N and PML-Q are already on board. I would say catch them all by the 'gitchee'.