Debate who is the best looking pakistani?

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by saminakhawar, Mar 23, 2011.

1. saminakhawar

saminakhawar New Member

55% Pakistanis believe Pathans, Kashmiris best looking

[​IMG]

ISLAMABAD: A total of 55% of Pakistanis believe Kashmiris and Pathans have the best looks in the country, according to a recently released survey by Gilani Research Foundation/Gallup Pakistan.

The survey asked a nationally representative sample of 2,666 men and women across the country the following question:

In your Pakistani which people in Pakistan are the most good looking?
    Kashmiris and Pathans stood out as the best looking amongst all linguistic groups, with 29 per cent voting for Kashmiris and 26 per cent for Pathans. Other responses accounted for 45 per cent of the entire vote.
    The figure varies from province to province, with admiration for Pathans at 21 per cent in Punjab, 15 per cent in Sindh, 50 per cent in Balochistan and 64 per cent in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

Votes for Kashmiris stood at 31 per cent in Punjab, 40 per cent in Sindh, 21 per cent in Balochistan and 4 per cent in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
    The recent survey was carried out among a sample of men and women in rural and urban areas of all four provinces of the country.

Error margin is estimated to be approximately + 2-3 per cent at 95% confidence level.

The complete survey report can be found here.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/136695/5...-best-looking/

2. romesa

romesa New Member

whatever....is that something worth spending time at...i doubt that...rest is people's choice!

3. Commerce

Commerce New Member

Me don't belong to both groups. Samina are you Pathan?

4. cancer

cancer Well-Known Member Siasi Karkun

This is gross, downright vulgar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. javeria

javeria New Member

samina, don u have anyother pic of afridi?

6. cancer

No please dont !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We dont wanna probe any further !!!!!!!
    Trust me on this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. javeria

javeria New Member

ufffff am not going there, U dont worry, OKKK?

8. Speed604

Speed604 2 bad 2 be true

what a stupid thread I have ever come across with

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
  9. cancer

Agreed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Beauty fades, dumb is forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. javeria

javeria New Member

speed bhai yeh aap ko keh raha hai.:hihi

11. rao7

rao7 Banned

racist thread , everyone is created by ONE ALLAH (SWT) and how can a ordinary human differenciate whos better looking and whos not ? how can we judge the creation of ALLAH(swt) ?

12. Star-Gazer

Star-Gazer Banned

This is simply a study of the mental trend among the Pakistanis as to what is beautiful to them. This is what we so often ask or talk to each other about every day of our life about those on the TV, Movies and in the Street. So I am not against this survey but I also appreciate the views of those who do not like it. They have some valid points as well.
    One thing to note is that the concept of beauty is different to different people, countries, groups, tribes, cultures etc. So there is no set standards as to what is beautiful or not beautiful.

A while ago, some lads here on FK did not give very encouraging comments about your photo in reply to your request. While I find you a very attractive young lady. But I personally like all skin shades ranging from brown to fair complexion. What attract me most is the eyes, because it is there, where all the 'flame' burns. It does not end there, personality, mind, culture, sense of humour, spiritualilty, kindness, honesty, faithfulness, smile, are just a few of the ingredients which combined together make the 'beauty' complete. Just physical looks are just not enough as they do not survive on their own for long. It is a complete package which makes a person beautiful or ugly.

Behaviour wise there are more ugly and a few beautiful even on this forum.

13. tariqmmalik

tariqmmalik New Member

You are right and there are reasons for it being so ایک پھُول، سُوکانٹے ۔ایک لڑکی، پانچ بھائی۔ اللہ ھواکبر۔

As the Chinese say, there is no beauty without ugliness, no light without dark, no happiness without sorrow, so on and so forth. What is basically meant here is: Without one, we won't have appreciation for the other. Put differently, we just won't know the difference between light and dark if there were always light, for example. The Mystics put it slightly differently. According to them, we and our world is the way it is because of its duality (mentioned above); Ying Yang (positive/negative) kind of a thing. One simply can't exist without the other. Sorry I don't mean to get too philosophical here, but I could not resist the temptation.

14. Sheryarr

Sheryarr New Member

oo man! afridi's body is so unlike a sportman's body. ajeeb se body hay strange pectorials and uneven deltoids.
    he better shud keep his shirt rather on. :)

15. Star-Gazer

Star-Gazer Banned

tariq sb, you have succeeded in confusing me and even balling me out. I am holding my head in my hands and trying to think of 'ying yang'. Are they the panda twins in chinese zoo you are talking about?

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Towel main kia khaak body daikho gay bhai. Jab swimming costume main ho ga to daikh laina and tajzea kar daina.

16. la-perwah

la-perwah Active Member

ye tou zaroorat-e-rishta ka ishtehar lagta hai.arey koyee hai (female) jo in ki requirement poori kerta ho./yes

17. ambroxo

ambroxo Banned

ill say qaim ali shah, chief minister sindh

18. PakistanZindaabaad

PakistanZindaabaad New Member

Is kay liye janat may 40 hooray bethi hay na yar. Keyboard kay jihad may bus ungli katnay ki dair hay janat to mil hi jaey gi saath may 40 hooray bhi /wink. Waisay Islam may azwaji talukaat to afzaish-e-nasal kay liye hotay hay abhi Janat may nasal to barRhni nahi to phir kiya 40 virgins kia virgins hi rahay gi ya aankho aankho may ahum ahum....
    Anyways Kashmiris got this stupid feeling about themselves that they are most good looking/wisest (I know as i am a Kashmiri myself) and I had such a huge problem like total social boycott within family for marrying a Memon. I believe its understanding which counts as beauty fades within a couple of year.

1 person likes this.
  19. NomT

NomT New Member

Well I am a Pathan married to a Kashmiri girl. I don't think we are that good looking but this article has made our day...lol One thing is for sure that we have produced 4 beautiful kids because of the devastating gene combination ;)

20. saminakhawar

saminakhawar New Member

thank you for praising me
    'ever so kind

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

do u know what vulgar means

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

u must have seen how star gazer praised me he said that i am attractive
    u are the first bad boy who said that i am average

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

so cute and sweet combination