News We Will Support Marshall Law . as usual

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by salmanzafar214, Aug 22, 2010.

1. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Yes, We will support Martial Law- as usual..............................Imran Khan.

Imran Khan backs army rule, too[​IMG]</SPAN></SPAN> Updated : Monday August 23 , 2010 9:55:03 PM
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ISLAMABAD: After MQM chief Altaf Hussain’s statement regarding support for martial law-like steps, the chief of Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan said his faction would back military rule for ‘stability’ of the country, ARY NEWS reports.

Speaking ARY NEWS’ program ‘View on News’, hosted by Dr Shahid Masood, the PTI chief said the country is moving towards revolution and PTI will support it in every possible way.

He joined MQM chief’s chorus regarding support of Martial Law in the country, saying that “Tehrik-e-Insaf will back military rule in the country for the sake of stability.”

Khan, however, said the army should not come into power and grab authorities of a civil and democratic government.

He was of the view that 2008’s general elections in Pakistan held only to succeed US-led war against terrorism in the region.

On Sunday, Muttahida Qaumi Movement chief demanded to ‘patriotic generals to take action similar to martial law against corrupt politicians’, saying that a civilian set-up must be supported over a military rule.

Almost every ruling and opposition parties have opposed Hussain’s statement and expressed concern over it.

Federal Minister for Information and Broadcast Qamar Zaman Kaira denounced the statement, saying it is against Constitution and people’s will.

The chief of his own faction of Pakistan Muslim League, Mian Nawaz Sharif on Monday termed the statement as ‘map of Pakistan's destruction’.

2. ray

ray New Member

People of Pakistan always support Martial law against PPP and PML.N
    I think MQM feels that its going to happen soon cuz the PPP & PML.N are not doing anything except corruption.

3. ashahid

ashahid Banned

You mean to say people of Pakistan like Imran Khan and Altaf Hussein??

4. mistehbab

mistehbab New Member

Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

The last thing I heard from Imran Khan is that he'll support Pak Army for 'stabilizing' the current situation, if! it remains under! the 'direction' of court of law of this nation, as per Article 190 of Constitution of Pakistan.

That doesn't sound like 'Marshal Law' to me. That sounds like the court of law of Pakistan will be in charge.

I expect Army of Pakistan to make decisions, take actions within! the framework of law of the land (i.e., Islam) (i.e., constitution of Pakistan that mirrors' Islam) of this nation.

5. ashahid

ashahid Banned

LOL!! Dude why are you suffering with such sympathy for PTI?? I thought you were firmly in JI lap which simply has no solution to the current pradicaments of Pakistan.

Just mind your own business and stop posting delusional statements defending a 'Jewish' agent.

6. mistehbab

mistehbab New Member

Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

@ashahid: (1) JI is a group of people who have two kinds of knowledge. These people are educated people. I am educated. JI does have solutions to current predicament of this nation

(2) How do you substantiate that claim of Imran Khan being a 'Jewish agent' ?

7. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Yaah, JI's solution to the current problem is to start awarding death penalty to all and sundry and everyone who cant be understood through the narrow prism of their brand of faith. Their solution is to exterminate half the population under these pretexts of 'Islamic' ways and the other half to be shunted out of the public life.

Imran Khan's a Jewish agent because only a Jew will support a Martial law in the current environment.

8. haneef111

haneef111 New Member

they enjoyed foji raj with mush harami for ten years who is resposible for all the problems and gave pakistan this chawal hakoomat through NRO.
    MQM was behind all that gand given by mush:slap

9. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Dude, MQM is history, the new palandin who has come out crying for the uniform is our burgeoning politician, Mian Imran Khan. lolzzz

10. nilo723

nilo723 Banned

'Silent Assassin' is such a fool to propagate this rumor about Imran Khan supporting martial law..Imran Khan has said the same thing earlier too when SC canceled the NRO and PPP govt was refusing to budge..

He clearly said it would be according to Article 190 of the Constitution under orders from Supreme Court..The SC has authority over all institutions of Pakistan and Army is just one of them..

• Article 190 - all executive and judicial authorities in Pakistan are bound to aid the Supreme Court.

This is not martial law, it is a Constitution provision and the Army Chief won't be able to suspend the Constitution..

11. Kaleem

Kaleem UnderEstimated Staff Member Administrative Siasi Karkun

You are just too dumb too put everything on me. It was your Uncle Imran Khan who said it not me.

Dumb and blind followers like you are just going to defend their Leaders just like any other party.

12. nilo723

nilo723 Banned

You should have pondered over it and forced the concept in your thick & arrogant skull before blabbering false rumors..

13. ashahid

ashahid Banned

LOLzz..The bigots need to read the above news article once again and post if there is even a speck of article 190 in there. If not then they should simply kill themselves for their lickspitting and appeasement to their favourite dictator.

14. nilo723

nilo723 Banned

News articles can be wrong..In his own words Imran did mention Article 190 and authority of SC..

And plus at the very next moment he said military takeover is wrong and what Army can do is only assist the govt and SC..

15. Kaleem

You are just too dumb too accept any of this. Everything can be wrong but not Imran Khan YEA RITE! LOL keep on going with your stupid philosophy. Before I thought you had some brain but now I can tell you are just as dumb as any other retarted party workers.

16. abbas1rg

abbas1rg New Member

lol adding some insult to injury to sir,great ,cornered tiger saviour Imran khan n blah blah blah.... famously supported Zac Goldsmith in richmond park constituency!!! goin in to mosques,and evntually "jew" zac Goldsmith won in an upset only by 4000 votes,i don't real understand IK supporter why don't they put a fatwa on him when he is actively supporting jews in UK.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Yes not asking question just blind folded following,pathetic!!

17. ashahid

ashahid Banned

LOL!! Shahid Masaood particularly removed the doubt about 'assisting the government' and Imran backed off from that statement because it entailed accepting the legitimacy of the government. Yes, he said a complete military take over is not conducive and thus not welcoming but he catagorically endorsed the MQM and ANP statements about military intervention to restore stability and for reconstruction.

Shahid Masaood concluded the programme on the very point that IK, MQM and ANP are now on the same wavelength about military.

18. nilo723

nilo723 Banned

MQM and ANP are in the govt..And if they call for military takeover then it certainly falls under assisting the govt..And it is on the same wavelength of Imran's call for bringing security...

But if they mean complete martial law then clearly in that program itself Imran condemned any sort of military encroachment on its own more than 3 times..

19. Hawk

Hawk New Member

@silent assasin: you totally got it wrong bro...IK never said anythng which is even close to Marshall Law, what IK said in NV is using army under article 190 which he said number of times in the past so whats new about it.....however Altaf H statement is not what exactly IK said, what he said is some "patriotic army general" should come and save the nation, so that clearly implies to ML

20. Kaleem

I dont really care if he said it or not, in the end it doesn't even matter what people say. When a general comes he comes no one can stop him anyways.