~ They Kill & Rape My Sisters in Kashmir BUT I Am Ready To Lick Them ~ !

Discussion in 'Politics Debate and Polls' started by hina123, Jan 22, 2009.

1. hina123

hina123 Banned

" The Members of Pakistani Delegation Visiting India .......

Do U Think They Will Protest The Indian Govt's Atrocities in Kashmir ?? "

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pakistanis Visiting:

Jugnu Mohsin, Editor, Friday Times
    Munnoo Bhai, writer-journalist
    Asma Shirazi, TV anchor
    A.H. Haroon Shah, member PML-N
    Asma Jehangir, chairperson of the Human Rights Commission
    Samina Bano Rahman of the Women's Action Forum
    I.A. Rehman, senior journalist and bureau member, South Asians for Human Rights
    Salima Hashmi, artist and human rights activist
    Nusrat Javed, Anchor Bolta Pakistan
    Imtiaz Alam, Secretary General, SAFMA
    Ramesh Lal, Chair of the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP)
    Iqbal Haider, Co-Chair of HRCP
    Najam Sethi, Daily Times Editor
    Haji Muhammad Adeel, MNA Awami National Party
    Ghazi Salahuddin, peace activist
    Brig. (Retd.) Rao Abid, peace activist

& many more......

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRAmN9MHVCY[/media]26/11 effect: Pak delegation gets cold vibes
    26/11 effect: Pak delegation gets cold vibes-Delhi-Cities-The Times of India

Pakistan army has close ties with Lashkar: Pak delegation
    NDTV.com: Pakistan army has close ties with Lashkar: Pak delegation

Peace caravan
    The Hindu : Front Page : Peace caravan

2. Cupertino

Cupertino Senior Member

This is shameful. At such a critical and sensitive time, what the heck is this so-called 'peace delegation' doing in India? and then talking about internal matters like ISI and Armed Forces? Have we seen any peace delegation coming from India?

This lady Asma Jahangir continues to amaze me with her statements. I remember seeing her pictures exchanging gifts with Modi (person banned in US due to his role in genocide of Muslims in Gujrat). She was darling of the anti-MQM crowd when she was talking about her one-sided view on May 12th incident, I hope those who applauded her blindly then can see her true face now.

Here is what is quoted in Indian newspaper:

"Pointing out that the civilian government is not in loop of many happenings, Chairperson of the independent Human Rights Commission of Pakistan Asma Jahangir said there is a need for making the Pakistan armed forces and its intelligence wing ISI answerable to the Pakistan parliament. "

Shame on her and all those who went (Nusrat Javed, Haroon Shah, Iqbal Haider etc.) to lick the boots of the so-called Indian Intelligencia.

................................ Kheshgi
    /pakistani

3. humadoon

humadoon New Member

So u guys want to fight with india.............come on yaar we don't forget whats happening in Kashmir and we Pakistani people totally support the freedom movement of Kashmir...

... Lets try to find solutions in Peace..
    I support such visits and india should send people to pakistan so we can lower down these tensions between both countries...

پاکستان کی طرف دیکھے کیا ھم جنگ کی پوزیشن میں ھیں۔۔اور کیا جنگ ھمارے مفاد میں ھے۔۔کھلے دل سے سوچیے۔۔۔

ھمیں پاکستان کو بچانا ھے ۔۔۔پلیز یہ وقت جزبات سے نھیں دماغ سے سوچنے کا ھے۔۔۔

4. vanilla

vanilla New Member

dats true we have to be realistic that whether we want war .No pakistani wants war and this is for sure .

vanilla added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

The point is this that we protect and save our dignity and we are not working for that and we need to do something

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
  5. needoos

needoos Banned

They are barking at us and our country and you are saying we need to be cool down. They are using Afghan soil and provding weapons to militants in tribal areas and Balochsitan to destablize Pakistan and you are saying we need to be cool down. Come on man Indians never accepted Pakistan as state from 1947 and they always try to bite us like a snake and you are saying we should control our emotions and need to be cool down.

6. needoos

needoos Banned

They are barking at us and our country and you are saying we need to be cool down. They are using Afghan soil and provding weapons to militants in tribal areas and Balochsitan to destablize Pakistan and you are saying we need to be cool down. Come on man Indians never accepted Pakistan as state from 1947 and they always try to bite us like a snake and you are saying we should control our emotions and need to be cool down.

7. ahmed107

ahmed107 New Member

You will not get peace by sending group of dreamers to apologise for some thing you have not done.
    but you will get peace, if you tell the Indians that if you want a fight over some trumpet up charges, than we are ready to fight to the best of our ability,

remember eyeball to eyeball stand and who backed off.

8. aftab818

aftab818 New Member

It seems sair sapata and nothing else,how they can make difference.

9. syed bhai

syed bhai New Member

I agree with you 100%

syed bhai added 3 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Amman uss waqat hota hai jab doonon gharoon main bandooq ho.Yeh naihee keh kay pass bandooq ho woh roz aa ker doosray per bhonk ker chala jay./biggun

10. lazysprinter

lazysprinter **P A K I S T A N I**

In mid of the 80s India wanted to attack our soil and the weight of the accusation was more heavy than now and they alleged us that Pakistan were helping Sikh movement in eastern Punjab.

I remember, late Gen Zia, himself, went to India and met Indian pm Rajeev and delivered a very clear massage to his counterpart. According to Gen Hamid Gul it was a short and one sentence massage and while eating Rajeev's fork was dropped from his hand as he was not expecting a very aggressive massage from a country like Pakistan.

جنگ پک نک کا نام نہیں لیکن۔۔۔۔۔۔یہ ٹولہ ضرور پک نک منا نے گیا ھے۔ ان میں سے بہت سے زہنی طور پر بھارتیوں کے بہت قریب ھیں تو یہ ٹولہ وہاں ھماری سوچ کی عکاسی کیسے کر پاے گا؟
    جنگ کون پاگل چاہتا ھے،پر ان کی دھمکیوں پر ان کو پھو ل پیش کرنا عقلمندی کیسے کہلا سکتی ھے؟

جنرل ضیا نے گاندھیوں کے دیس میں جا کر جو بات کہی۔۔۔۔۔زررررررداری بھائ جان کی سات نسلوں میں بھی ایسی جرآت پیدا نہیں ھو سکتی

11. humadoon

humadoon New Member

ٹھیک کہا آپ نے پر ڈپلومیسی یہ ھے کی ایک تھپرڑ مارے اور دوسرا دلاسا دے یا افسوس کرے۔۔۔۔۔

ایک لڑکی کو اس کا شوہر مارتا تھا اس نے اپنے بڑے بھائی کو بتایا ۔۔۔۔

بھائی نے بھنو ئی کو دعوت پے بولایا اور چوٹھے بھائیوں سے کہا کے تم اسے مارنا ۔۔۔
    سو چھوٹے بھائیوں نے اسے مارا تو بڑا بھنوئی کی سائڈ پے ھو گیا۔۔۔اور اپنے بھائیوں کو سخت کہا۔۔۔
    اسکے بعد بھنوئی ٹھیک ھو گیا۔۔۔۔۔۔

کچھ سمجھے

I think Zaid Hamid is there to keep u guys happy... Agar Insaan Demagh say kaam lay tu kam mahnat main zayada kaam hota hai...

/bounce

12. bsr786

bsr786 Banned

ya interesting story ./achaaa
    india does not attack pakistan in 1980 due to one aggresive msg/toomuch india test nuclear bomb in 1974 and
    to refresh ur memory this happens in 1971
    [​IMG]

13. humadoon

humadoon New Member

Yaar Don't mind but ur one stupid ediot person if someone is trying to spread peace people like u ruin everything my Friends understand War is very Dangerous..............

there are many powers who don't want india to be a strong economy and a war with pakistan will bring india to a very bad position ...Just look at my fellow pakistanis do u think they will spare indian army even if india wins the war with pakistan indian army won't be able to hide into streets of Pakistan majority of Pakistani house holds keep weapons in there houses and we have a very huge infrastruture of trained people for war times...

So please lets not tease each other its too dangerious and u don't let people do something to lower down the tensition ...plz don't underestemate Pakistan....1971 was a different time now its 2009 and bothe countries are nuclear nations equipt with Mussiles which can hit any places of both countries...

be rational

14. bsr786

bsr786 Banned

well if u want to make fun of india go on i dont mind
    but atleast dont use wrong facts and make stories like zaid hamid.
    and most of the comments are against the peace delegation so which pakistanis are u representing ?

15. humadoon

humadoon New Member

India is ur country yaar its not normal if u don't mind if someone makes fun of ur country...... Respect ur country it is ur identity ... If people insult india or humiliate india thats wrong .... i think u must not entertain any one insulting india..... and its ur lose if india is being humiliated......... Even if india is bad ...
    or it has problems or u don't feel safe ...u must not feel happy if its being insulted... sorry but ur comments are an insult to india itself ....i don't understand why u said this thing that if someone insults india and try to make fun of india u don.t mind....is it because of Samjhota express, incompitant Intelligence services, Connection with Isreal, Gujrat Masacre or what can u plz tell us what made u say this thing i astonished to hear that from.....u....... what went wrong my friend

So stop thinking like that.....

Can u plz point out where i went wrong....??

16. bsr786

bsr786 Banned

well here most of the comments are against the peace delegation so which pakistanis are u representing ?there u went absolutely wrong /what
    ur thinking is just the opposite of pakistani view/achaaa

17. lazysprinter

lazysprinter **P A K I S T A N I**

What happened in 1971 is a fact and India played her criminal role to separate Bengalis from Pakistan. We condemned India’s act and accept as a fact that we lost our eastern part.
    What happened in 80s is also fact we got strong and India knew that we are no weaker so they, silently, had to send their troops back in the barks twicely.
    Accept it.

18. humadoon

humadoon New Member

What is this Peace delegation???/what

No i am totally representing a pakistani view and a rational views REad it again if u can understand....

19. bsr786

bsr786 Banned

Bangalis /toomuch before 1971 they were muslims now they are bengalis
    let me show u the other side of story

Hindu Genocide in East Pakistan
    What happend in 1971 is a fact /what not a fact a reality.
    and now paksitan wanted to do the same by makeing kashmiri muslims bali ka bakra./readit
    http://www.didyouknow.cd/story/kashmir.htm

20. sallahudin

sallahudin New Member

Hey man that is if you are a man. Just "get lost". We have heard enough of you whining and crying. You have a twisted mind. There is no point in giving the facts , you will not understand them if they fell on you. Except the indians everyone knows what realy happend in East Pakistan. One day we will take revenge, it is not far away.
    As far these clowns visiting " the land of piss drinkers and filth". I suppose that is the kind of land you go to if you are like that as well. So all these so called peace lovers should be forced to stay in that hell hole and not allowed to come back to Pakiland. It will not be the present government or the so called opposition barbarions waiting in line with their sharpened knives to carve our great nation a little more. /khichri