Takhleeq-i-Pakistan pe Mohr-i-Rabani ki Chhap(The Divine Imprint on the Birth of Pak)

Discussion in 'Pakistani eBooks and Documents' started by WasimAkram38, Dec 2, 2009.

1. WasimAkram38

WasimAkram38 Member Siasi Karkun

Takhleeq-i-Pakistan pe Mohr-i-Rabani ki Chhap(The Divine Imprint on the Birth of Pak)

[​IMG]

This booklet is an urdu version of its English text titled: The Divine Imprint on the Birth of Pakistan. It throws ample light on a number of factors which proved to be decisive factors for the establishment of a country which was created by the Will of God on the pattern of the first Muslim state of Madina. It discusses similarities between Allama Muhammad Iqbal and Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Besides this, it also discusses spiritual aspect of the Quaid's life. This booklet gives detail of political events that took place in undivided India ultimately resulting into the creation of an Islamic State-Pakistan. A portion of this booklet is devoted to Israel's policy about Pakistan. International Zionism is also one of the subjects which have been analyzed lucidly.

Attached Files:

2. Minal

Minal New Member

Re: Takhleeq-i-Pakistan pe Mohr-i-Rabani ki Chhap(The Divine Imprint on the Birth of

Very nice sharing, will read it for sure,
    Thanx for sharing........

3. FrEaK_

FrEaK_ IRrEsIsTaBlE!!!

Re: Takhleeq-i-Pakistan pe Mohr-i-Rabani ki Chhap(The Divine Imprint on the Birth of

nice share thanks....!! :)