Debate Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood 4th February 2012 - Gen Hamid Gul

Discussion in 'Shahid Nama' started by NoToRi0uS, Feb 4, 2012.

1. NoToRi0uS

NoToRi0uS |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_| Administrative

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NqkRIr6Af0E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EVhPvIMc77I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oPD-YjwPSXY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I4DAOP-L7jE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. DilDil

DilDil New Member

Hamid Gul, indeed an upright and honest man.

3. khanov

khanov New Member

Hameed Gul is responsible behind making Pakistan a security state instead a welfare state and current caos in the country. He is only D.G of ISI who was fired, he wanted to put army as parallel state not as subordinate institute of the gov't. Army establishment should bend themselve infront of people's mandate, not involve in election maneouvering or engineered gov'ts.

4. DilDil

DilDil New Member

It appears your standards are different from the accepted standards that great nations follow. We all know that Pak Army is a very professional and highly trained Force of highest world standards.
    Now which of your leaders is capable, honest, and dedicated to the people and commands respect. Every one is cursing and wants this corrupt govt out. Do you really think the Army should bow before such incompetent and corrupt govt. No, the Army should not. The civilian govt has to come up to the standard and quality where it can commmand respect. At the moment it is the most disrespected govt in the world. Army show maintain its stature and influence.
    Best example is the Turkish govt. They came into power and performed well and then the Army compromised with them. No other way.

5. Muhammad Bhatti

Muhammad Bhatti New Member

And what MQM made Karachi a failed City. Where everything is dying. Look who is talking.

6. khanov

khanov New Member

Hello!!!! remember Hamoodur rehman commission, surrendered 90, 000 prisoners of war 1971 highly professional, this profession has nothing to do with politics and governing the country, chaukidaars are meant for protecting threats from outside intrusion only, their job is to sit on the doors not to sneak in and take control of home, try to be sane and civilized a little am i asking to much??? Remember what quad-e-azam said about army if you don't know about which i am sure you don't, or other wise get rid of Quad-e-azam as the fonding father of Pakistan as his idealogy does'nt fit in your mimicr.y

7. Muhammad Bhatti

What you know about Bangladesh the histroy taught to you by your ALTAF KALIA. Just go read some Literature. The book written by Sarmila Bose's book on the 1971 Bangladesh War -- Dead Reckoning -- has triggered a heated debate about the myths and realities of the conflict that had engulfed East Pakistan, West Pakistan and India.
    It will open eyes of biased people like you and get help from someone the book is in English and I know you only read Altaf speeches. It is written by Indian because whatever truth write by Pakistani Author you never believe it. So go first read the book and then come back to Bark about the surrender of Pak Army the Actual Army according to the book was only 36,000 not 90,000.

Thats why I am allergic to Bull ****.

8. Khosa

Khosa New Member

MQM gets funding from India, thats why they always against hamid gul as indians do not like him too.

9. khanov

khanov New Member

So you believe in Indian author not even Justice Hamoodur rehman, the history you get taught by ranjit singh followers that is why you believe in them, and also read the book of your hero Tiger Niyazi. I think you did'nt get my friendly advise of seeing a psychologist your mental health is getting worse day by day close to be schizophrenia, get yourself out of bull **** you are deep into it, thats how you can be cured.
    I don't have to read books for that incidence, i am the witness you dump head.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
  10. wakeuppakis

wakeuppakis New Member

@KHNAOV

HELO MR Altaf MQM Churan Wala Follower. Karachi mai Peace kay liya kaam kuo nahee kartay. Tumhara Altaf Churan Wala Paisay lai kar Zardari kee Favor mai Chala jata hai. Sharam say dub maroo. Biknay waloo. Pahlay Musharraf Hadi Dalta thaa to 12 May ko Karachi kay Masoom Logo ko Qatil kar daitay thay. Qatiloo Sharam karoo

[MENTION=2067]bhatti[/MENTION] : Tum be Sharam say Mar jaoo. 36000 Army walay surrender kar dain. Kameenay Shaheed hou jatay better tha. Teri be sooch ka Dur Fitay mu. Sharabiya General Jis kay Kahnay pai Surrender kiya thaa Yahya Khan.

Oey Pakistani Sharam karoo aur Jaaag Jaoo. Pakistani banoo Iss mulk ko bachanay kay lia kuch karoo

Apis mai Larna Marna choor do plz

thanks

11. Muhammad Bhatti

I believe Indian author because it was the first time an indian spoke truth. When the indian said that Pakistan army killed 2 million bengali, you believe it. But when an indian author said that this is a false claim you reject it. It shows that you are full of hate and do not follow the true teachings of Islam. It only makes you a Munafiq by definition. I have read the book of general Niazi and he also refused these claims. Pakistan's problem has always been these urdu speaking racist, who are suffering from superiority complex. You urdu speaking people abused all nationalities including punjabis, sindhis, pathans etc. I have experience that hate and racism all my life. The ideology of MQM is based on racism and hate and it is against the basic teachings of Islam. The punjabis gave up their language and culture for pakistan.

As far as your witness is concerned; what you witnessed, the slave treatment of bengalis by urdu speaking in Dhaka? did you witness that too. Stop claiming lies, you witness nothing it was all propaganda you heard from your elders. The problem of urdu speaking in Bengal is that Pakistani army failed to protect urdu speaking masters from bengali wrath, this is the truth, that why you hate army, nothing less, nothing more. After the fall of dhaka you covered your atrocities by blaming everything on army and specially punjabis, who do not have voice; get a life racist. hamood ur Rehman commission only looked at the military aspect of defeat and did not discussed the political and cultural factors leading to this tragedy. hence, it was not published because it was just a military report.

12. ahmed107

ahmed107 New Member

This was a shameful program from two of my favorite people,

When discussing ISI and not mentioning "missing persons" it crimmingly biased program.

13. khanov

khanov New Member

Pakistan problem is a majority affiliation to Ranjit Singh idealogy, if Punjab give away its language then it is not in love for Pakistan but to control Pakistan and its resources, as Ranjit singh was controling Peshawar and Multan, try to get the very essence of Islam about which you are so concerned get out of the anti Islam behaviour, you are just trying to hide behind religion is a cheap mockery of the leaders of yours. I witnessed every thing and with every angle, you and your sick minded people alike they have some of the stories of Dhaka only, I witnessed the mass killing from Chitagong to Silhat, Mohammad pur,Syed pur, you don't know nothing my dear, and i don't want you to know what i want is to adopt Islam and act accordingly for just system, not use Islam for your verbal mimickery. Who is responsible whats going on in Balochistan these days . What is the idealogy of MQM can you quote it, it is because you have the bughz with urdu speaking and unable to compete with them on merit, if you people are so sincere than why not adopt a merit system not a qouta system what are you affraid of , any one who favours Quota system can not be a Muslim (Federal Shariat court 1996). Why do you so scared with just 8 to 9 % people of the total population of Paksitan, you can't even compete with them on merit. Well be aware whats going on in Balochistan otherwise in future you will be misdirecting the generation with your ill and sickmindedness.

14. rotomia2002

rotomia2002 Gor Pya Koi Hor

This guy is an absolute retard, Hameed "psycho & pshychopath" Gul!!!! He must be publicly executed!!!