PTI, Imran Khan's political carrier

Discussion in 'PTI' started by ghazi52, Apr 3, 2015.

1. ghazi52

ghazi52 Senior Member Siasi Karkun

Hello Everybody,

Post and share everything related to PTI, Imran Khan's political carrier, campaigns and events coming ahead.

Facebook: Pakistan Tehreek-e-insaf [Offical page] | Facebook
    Twitter: PTI - Twitter
    YouTube: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf - YouTube

"All our national life stooges of the past and present colonial masters have led us. Their contribution has been merely to mortgage our children's future and short change our dignity by making compromises under the guise of the much-abused supreme national interest."

Our Ideology

As a nation we cannot progress as long as our economy depends on handouts from international lenders and donors. The policies of international lenders have strangulated the capacity of the ordinary citizen to live a life of dignity. We must strive for self-reliance. The goal of self-reliance does not in any way imply that we isolate ourselves from the global economy. It only shows our conviction that by restoring the trust of the people in public institutions we can harness their potential and mobilize them for a better tomorrow.

We offer a new and credible leadership that is committed to restoring Pakistan's political and economic sovereignty by building a new bond of trust between the government and the people. Only through the active participation of the people can we collectively mobilize our human and material resources to forge ahead on the road to a confident and self-reliant nation.

We are committed to political stability through credible democracy, transparency in government and accountability of leadership. We believe in federalism and functional autonomy to the provinces.

We strive a moderate society that banishes hatred and religious bigotry. We are focused on addressing the root causes of religious extremism, which are injustice, poverty, unemployment, and illiteracy while Islam and the Two-Nation Theory remain the bedrock of Pakistan's foundations, religious dogma must not be used to whip up passions to create fear in society. On the contrary, a truly Islamic society advocates tolerance, moderation and freedom to practice the religion of one's choice without fear. Sectarianism is a curse that must be eliminated from society.

Our family values bind society. We must preserve and strengthen them, as they are our strengths for the future. Despite the grinding poverty and injustice, it is the structure of the family that keeps the social fabric intact. Mere passing laws do not change ground realities that force parents to send their children to work. We cannot ignore the present dismal of the children in terms of their right to healthcare, nutrition, and education. Our mothers need to be healthy and educated to properly nurture our young.

An Islamic Society must care for its senior citizens who are most vulnerable. They need special attention and care as not only are they vulnerable, but also most valuable and yet most neglected part of society.

Pakistan is a great experiment in nurturing and sustaining political unity among diverse people based on common ideology. Despite the common strands of national unity, we have rich and diverse cultures, including those of the religious minorities. Cultural and ethnic diversity doesn't bring discord but makes our society rich and tolerant. We must nurture and allow every opportunity for this diversity of culture and traditions to flourish.

Our Mission

To establish a just society based on humane values while continuously upholding the self-esteem of the nation. The PTI will restore the sovereign and inalienable right of the people to choose political and economic options in accordance with our social, cultural, and religious values. We are broad-based movement for change whose mission is to create a free society based on justice. We know that national renewal is only possible if people are truly free.

Our leadership approaches the people with sincerity and a sense of history and we pledge to commitment to:

Freedom from Political, Economic and Mental Slavery - A self reliant modern Islamic Republic
    Freedom from Injustice - Inexpensive and quick dispensation of justice
    Freedom from Poverty - 50 percent increase in per capita income in 5 years
    Freedom from Unemployment - Two million new jobs every year
    Freedom from Homelessness - 2.0 lac new housing units every year and complete ownership right to millions living in Katchi Abadis
    Freedom from Illiteracy - Full literacy in 5 years
    Freedom to Generate Wealth
    Freedom from Fear - Complete Freedom of thought and expression
    Freedom for Women - Free education up to Matric for girls from poor households.
    Equal right for minorities - no religious discrimination

Hope a better Pakistan - JOIN US:

Member Registration

2. ghazi52

SPOKESPERSON COMMERNCE & INDUSTRIES:

Mr. Firdous Naqvi

Email: fsn@hoh.net

EXPERIENCE

Director House of Habib, Karachi 1984–to date
    Director Makro-Habib Pakistan Ltd, Lahore July 2005 – To Date
    Director Business Development Makro-Habib Pakistan Ltd, Lahore July 2005 – May 2007
    Senior Director Commercial Makro-Habib Pakistan Ltd, Lahore Nov.2008– Feb.2010
    Chief Executive Baluchistan Concrete and Blocks Ltd. 1984–1998
    Director Tractebel Khaleej Power, Karachi 1994–1988
    Projects controller RAPCO Roads, Abu Dhabi 1982- 1984
    Office Engineer Mergentime Corporation, New Jersey 1979- 1982

EDUCATION

Masters in Highway Design and Materials, University of Michigan Ann Arbor 1981
    Masters in Construction Management, University of Michigan Ann Arbor 1980
    Bachelor in Civil Engineering ( Structure), NED Engineering University Karachi 1979

PROFESSIONAL

Served four times on the Central Executive Committee of Association of Builders and Developers , 1992,93, 98,2004
    Served as the Regional Chairman Abad 1990
    Served on various committees of the Association of Builders and Developers from 1987 to date.
    Served in the executive committee of the Pole Manufacturer's Association. 1990 to1994

POLITICS / SOCIAL ACTIVITY

Founding Member of Pakistan Thereek e Insaf
    Serving on the Central executive committee of the party since inception.
    Trustee of Jamiah Imamia Trust Nazimabad since 1985
    Trustee of Zafar Shamim Publications since 1984.

Reasons for Joining PTI:

The aims and objectives of the party
    The sincerity of the founder, what he had done for the people of Pakistan in setting up a cancer hospital.
    The spirit which he had shown in winning the world cup.
    His clean past

What I will achieve
    I hope to contribute to bring about the vision which I have of my country, which is a Modern country, where we have Good governance, where the basic needs of citizen irrespective of caste and creed are met. To insure that the tax payers money is not wasted .
    A society which is tolerant and where the individual freedom is guaranteed.
    A place where I and my children would love to live and be proud of.

MY STUDENT ACTIVITIES

General Secretary NED Students Union 1978
    Art Secretary NED Students Union 1977
    Editor Maymar NED University Publication 1976
    Debating Captain declared the best debator nationally two years in a row. Won more than 58 individual prizes , and 27 team trophies
    Won more than 40 prizes in swimming competition representing the educational institutions I was studying in
    Chairman Budding Talents for four years, a student grouping promoting talented youth in the field of Art and Literature.
    Member of the Habib Public School Swimming team 1968-1971, Singh Swimming team 1970-1973, DJ Science College, NED Engineering College.
    Judo Champion Habib Public School 1970-71
    Vice President of the English Society. Habib Public Society
    Won numerous awards in Debates, Bait Baazi, Quiz Competitions both in the school as well as college.
    Founder of Society of Independent Students DJ Science College.

3. ghazi52

SPOKESPERSON FOR INTERIOR AFFAIRS:

Mr. Azhar Tariq

Email: azhar_tariq@hotmail.com, sardar_atk99@hotmail.com

Educational Background:

- Graduate Peshawar University
    - Specialized courses - 23 years experience in Investment Banking/Leasing Co.

When and Why did I join PTI?

Founding member since party's foundation days.
    Joined as I believed in Party's cause i.e. "Justice"

What do I want to do to improve PTI?

To make it into a function institution/organization where we can make contribution towards making Pakistan a welfare state, equal opportunities, justice for all.

Any interesting event which motivated me to join PTI?

When party was being formed, Mr. Imran Khan visited my house with Ashiq Qureshi and had an in depth discussion on the vision and need to bring change. Since we used to work for SKMT as volunteers, we knew against all odds Imran Khan made it a reality and established his credibility as a doer.

It was easy for all like minded to work for a common cause i.e. Bring change to make Pakistan in line with vision of Quaid e Azam "A welfare state - Justice for all"

4. ghazi52

[​IMG]

SPOKESPERSON FOREIGN AFFAIRS:

Dr. Shireen Mazari

Email: callstr@hotmail.com
    Shireen M. Mazari is a scholar and commentator on Strategic Studies and Political Science from Pakistan. She was Director General of Institute of Strategic Studies, a research think-tank based in Islamabad, Pakistan.

Mazari''s views are considered to be a form of Pakistani nationalism. She has been critical of Pakistan''s dealings with other countries, including India and the United States. Mazari formerly was an Associate Professor and then Chairperson of the Department of Defense and Strategic Studies at the Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.

She received her B.Sc (Honours) from the London School of Economics and Political Science and a Ph.D in Political Science from Columbia University, New York. She is a regular columnist for daily The News International, Pakistan. She was the Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Weekly Pulse, from 1993 to 1999. She joined Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on 25 November, 2008. After a meeting with the Chairman of the party, Mr.Imran Khan

------------------------------------------------------------------