Video Policy Matters 22nd January 2011

Discussion in 'Policy Matters' started by Kaleem, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Kaleem

Kaleem UnderEstimated Staff Member Administrative Siasi Karkun

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J15z5-uvQfw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J15z5-uvQfw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
    <object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DYQlxCtKKeQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DYQlxCtKKeQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
    <object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TxTyC1mlXEI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TxTyC1mlXEI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
    <object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E66MSABxEEY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E66MSABxEEY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

2. rao7

rao7 Banned

no one can chagne the mentality of TYPICAL MOLVI .... ye movli pakistan ko katam kar kay dum leen gey....... ye Molvi KATIL ko KATIL nai kah saktay .. shame on all molvis

3. Blue Sky

Blue Sky New Member

4. mistehbab

mistehbab New Member

Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

BS!. This is a meaningless, worthless program.

None of these people are ready to listen to, as well as "adhere" to Islam's directives. None of these people are ready to listen to "reason", to "rationale". The moment reason, rationale is mentioned, the moment Islam's way, Islam's standard is put forward, these people "run" to "stop" talk about it, to "censor" it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@rao7: Why should any one of these people note any human being as a "murderer" at a point in time when "proceedings" in the court of law, as per law of the land (i.e., Islam) have not come to a natural conclusion ?

Having said the above, I reiterate the fact that justice should be imparted as per Islam's standards i.e., impartial, across the board, FAST!, non-discriminatory justice which obeys Islam's standards

5. arbys11

arbys11 Banned

These jahil mullahs are azaab on humanity!

6. anees292

anees292 New Member

look at this women like a bans....

kese bat kar rahi he lagta nain ke program chala rahi he ye to queen ban ke bethi hui he aur sab ko sabaq phara rahi he.

7. rao7

rao7 Banned

@mistehbab

aap say debate karna is like Bhains kay aggay been bajana ... in the last post u never answerd kay jin loggon nay ghalast blasmphey case regesterd karwya un mai say kitnon ko saza howi ? WHY DONT U ANSWER THAT FIRST BEFORE TELLIGN ME HISTORY OF EVERYTHING ?
    ANSWER ME FROM 1948 to 1986 how many cases been registerd ?

and by the way that QADARI HIMLSELF admit kay he murderd salman taseer and hes not ashmed of it ... what else proof do you want ?

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

lol funny ,, what newspaper is this ? must be some 2Rs newspaper ,,,post karnay say pahlay kuch tu souch lia karo

8. Insaaf

Insaaf New Member

useless program. she is not the suitable anchor to conduct this kind of argument. allah in molvion se panah de . hasan nisar and dr khalid zaheer got the least time because they had the reason to make an argument. again naseem zahra is so stupid.

9. rao7

rao7 Banned

shes one of the best anchors in the pakistan .. at least shes trying to make some affort on such big issue unlike our other anchors like KAMRAN SHAHID whos in love with veena malik ..

10. mistehbab

mistehbab New Member

@rao7: Why are you asking me this question ? Why are you asking MULLAH this question ? Did people of Pakistan make me "responsible for delivering justice among them ? Did people of Pakistan make MULLAH "responsible for delivering justice among them ?

(1) Who is responsible for delivering justice among people of Pakistan today ?

(2)
    Since Pakistan was created, who have people of Pakistan "made" "responsible" among themselves to deliver justice to the common man ?

Why don't you ask these questions from the people who'v been made "responsible" by people of Pakistan for delivering justice among them, delivering justice to the common man ?

To-date neither me, nor MULLAH has been "made" "responsible" for;

(1) making laws
    (2) delivering justice to common man, delivering justice among people of Pakistan

by people of Pakistan. There is no way you can "blame" me or MULLAH in this regard. Go ask this question from those who people of Pakistan "make" "responsible" for delivering justice among them, who they give the power of;

(1) making decisions
    (2) taking actions
    (3) managing money of the state
    (4) managing policies of the state

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

@rao7: As far as answering second part of your question is concerned, I will say this much. I am not a "savage" human being. Also, Muslims are not "savages". I will not accept "speculation", "hype", endless talk of populace/Muslims to "decide" "verdict" on someone, even when "some of the evidence" (i.e., partial evidence) is before me, that which is "readily" "apparent".

I will take a look at both sides of the argument. I will have detailed look at ALL the evidence available from both sides of the argument. I will check from Islam's standards and then come to a conclusion as to what verdict is "just" as per Islam's standards.

Muslims have;

(1) code of conduct
    (2) set of laws
    (3) ways
    (4) standards
    (5) guidelines

that come from DEEN-e-Islam.

Guidelines, ways, standards, laws, principles of Islam say, each and every human being will be provided the right to have a trial in the court of law, as per the law of the land (i.e., Islam).

There's a case filed in the court of law. I will wait to see what goes on in that case. How proceedings move forward. I will see if the case is processed as per Islam's standards. If it is, and justice is delivered as per Islam's standard, I will accept it.

Otherwise, it should be obvious that I will complain.

This is the way I "settle" disputes. This is the way of Muslims. This is the way "civilized" people "settle" disputes among them. This is Islam's way. This is my way.