Policy Matters 19th January 2009 - MUST WATCH

Discussion in 'Policy Matters' started by Kaleem, Jan 19, 2009.

1. DiL Dukhta hai

DiL Dukhta hai For Pakistan

Man what you talking about Look forward for Bilawal yarr when you guys gona learn ? this is the reason this country is worst and worst condition day by day , Kamal aye yarr ,Kee kawann tanu mera balo cheeta laga ain

my brother i respect your comments but really they hurt me so bad bilawal? what he knows about Pakistan ? what he knows about poverty ? you wana throw Pakistan in hell for another 50 years ? Kiya kahoon tujay meray bhai i m wonder ,if you ask me then about these politician i would say throw them out and bring new Educated and honest people and then see results , this PML N PPP PML Q JUI MQM they all are Mother F***** aghar koi Insann ka Bacha govt main aye toh in sabh ko country say dhakay day kay nikall dayna chaiya , /hammer

2. Insaaf

Insaaf New Member

Sherry is craving for cigarette and drink.............tense needs one badly

Insaaf added 3 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Media se Panga, Molvi se Panga, Judiciary se panga.............aik army bachi hai, jis din Army se bhee Panga kiya PPP wale Asli Gharoon (jail) mein hoon ge............Nawaz aur Musharaf se sabaq haasil naheen kur rahe....yeh Drink Drink Drink Party wale...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2009
  3. humadoon

humadoon New Member

My dear brother...

i am really concerned about ur health .....
    u should not take things so serious otherwise haqeqat main dil dukhay ga..

/magic

4. lazysprinter

lazysprinter **P A K I S T A N I**

S Rehman remained a bit successful of diverting the attention of the panelists from Zardari to Pemra and highlighting other issues.

Talat is the guy who always proves by his attitude, way of talking and information skills that he is the best.

Mazhar raised some valid points but he became a sandwich between Talat and Sherin.

Nasim Zahara: she is good annalist and needs to improve her skills as an anchor.

5. aasimnaveed

aasimnaveed New Member

hahahahaha sherrrry rehman te chawlan maran lag paiiii......talat hussain zindabad....

6. raaq4u

raaq4u New Member

Talat is on RIRE /gunsherry bechaaari kia kary us ne tou defend karna hai apny boy friend ko..he he he he.
    Nice program and Talat ka tou jawab hi nh hai ......ALLAH BLESS OUR TALAT AND KASHIF ABBASI........ye 2 MUJAHID hein media k ander .....they r doing nice jobs....keep it up man.

7. raaq4u

raaq4u New Member

Talat is on RIRE /gunsherry bechaaari kia kary us ne tou defend karna hai apny boy friend ko..he he he he.
    Nice program and Talat ka tou jawab hi nh hai ......ALLAH BLESS OUR TALAT AND KASHIF ABBASI........ye 2 MUJAHID hein media k ander .....they r doing nice jobs....keep it up man.

8. aasimnaveed

aasimnaveed New Member

jab moooonchain daaarhi se lambi ho jaye to esy hi hota hai sherrryyyyyy....hahhahaha
    naseeem zahra is goood teeeeli lagany wali and chaskay le k baat poochnay wali,,,sherrry ne aaj zardari ki li ho gi kand how she confirmed that zardari is not watching this programme....kameeni ko sab pta hota hai k zardari kab kya kerta hai....suna hai aaj kal iss k dery bhi zardari k gher hi hain....but i am naumeeeed from pakistan...

9. junnaid

junnaid Member Siasi Karkun

Talat you are the topman and thanks for the post from dunya TV

10. DiL Dukhta hai

dear when i made this id "Dil dukhta hai" i watched very sad situation regarding to northren Areas and thats true really Dil Dukhat hai when i see my country in so many problems well its more hurt when i see only corrupt and Lootaray are ruling this country dont know bro how to help my people they dont have anything and i feel really sad we get one chance to live but our brothers in Pakistan they spent whole life in day dreaming which never comes true , i wana see a better Pakistan, but i tell you i have faith and really God created this country for purpose and Prophet Muhammad (saw) hadith mention once he was sitting among companions Prophet Muhammad (Saw) said "i feel cool breeze from Hind" i am sure he was talking about Pakistan ,Long Live Pakistan /bounce
    thanks for concerned look i m bouncing now /bounce
    take care bro have good day

11. DiL Dukhta hai

long live pakistan

12. usman1064

usman1064 Assalamualaikum

It was really a nice program. If media really become an independent organisation, then there will be no longer wait for freedom of justice and movement of lawyers will be successful.
    I am also afraid for Tallat Hussain that the way he made a situation for Miss Sherry Rehman that she have to surrender against him, politicians will might try to get price for him or give him hard time.
    Well i would like to wish him best of luck for the future and keep doing the job in best of your way.

13. Pakistani111

Pakistani111 New Member

well done talat , tu chagaya.

14. ahmed107

ahmed107 New Member

On this forum we debate personalities all the time, you are either for, or against. But no thought provoking ideas.
    According to polls on FK majority of members are graduates, professionals or students.
    I have posted a question fundamental to progress of any country What direction for Pakistan??? On debate and polls section.
    Unfortunately there is just one response posted, it may be due to page been split from the main section. So I am going to post this message on every thread to see the if you are willing to burden your minds and post your thinking.

15. shawaiz

shawaiz Member Siasi Karkun

i read to many comments here from visitors that pakistani news channels specially geo tv are agent of raw and now u are appreciate talat comments i dont know what are we observing

16. Kakajat

Kakajat New Member

Folks! Media is going to be the new ESTABLISHMENT in Pakistan...the catalyst for change. These journalists and a few anchors are the real heroes, they've made their mark.

17. Hawk

Hawk New Member

hahahah...Talat rocks; Sherry was speechless...i think she deserved the treatment she got from Talat

18. syed bhai

syed bhai New Member

Aray bhai aap log kyoon naheen samjhtay keh Hamary Saddar sahib jab bhi koi press conferance kartay hain tau pehlay thorry si chuski laga laitay hain.Mera matlab hai pee pee piaray dil laga ke pee./doh/aha

19. Cupertino

Cupertino Senior Member

Well said, bro.

Cupertino added 8 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Good program and very weak defence from the Government. The real issue with PPP is lack of leadership at the top and not having a qualified team to handle ministries. With all his faults, Musharraf had a much better team than the current PPP government and that helped him with smooth running during first few years of his rule. In case of PPP, they are struggling even during the first year and I am not too sure how long they are going to last because they will be relying upon alliances with multiple parties which will add further pressure on the government.

...................... Kheshgi
    /pakistani

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
  20. vanilla

vanilla New Member

Talat is always rocking he is the best