Debate Please Say Thank You to your Armed Forces

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by hamidbaluch, Sep 1, 2010.

1. hamidbaluch

hamidbaluch New Member

Despite having to fight war against terror, Pak Army's contribution for the flood victims must be appreciated. How often do we say thanks to our soldiers? Which other army does this type of work for their people? None!
    I THANK EACH AND EVERY SOLDIER, OFFICER, MEN AND WOMEN FOR DOING A GREAT JOB IN HELPING THEIR COUNTRYMEN. PAK ARMY YOU ARE THE GREATEST MILITARY IN THE WORLD and WE SOLUTE YOU!
    Hamid Baloch!

2. clouds

clouds Banned

i am not agree with u,,pakistani army is the most corrupt in the world,they surrender in wars,they becomes the rulers of pakistan while this is their job to protect the country either it in the form of disaster or war....if army dont perform in such situation then whats the need of such huge army with every facilities..and we spend more budget on army then education..

3. Khosa

Khosa New Member

70% of Pakistan Budget goes to Armed Forces every Year.

All generals are millionare.

Almost 60 to 70 % forces officer gets key position in major corporations.

Can any Police Officer ask a question from Armed forces.
    Can any civilian ask any question from them.

Pakistan is a strange country.

PPP gets power in election and says last party did not do well
    PML gets power and says , PPP did not do well in past years thats why we have a lot problem,
    Agaain PPPP and then again PML

And then Army, both did not do well so we are here.

WTFO. Ppl are sick and tired now. say thanks....lolls. what they do whole year long, just eating and eating budjet of pakistn.

What are you talking about

4. zarbekhas

zarbekhas Active Member Siasi Karkun

bilkul sahi kia
    usa walon ne

agar sare fouj mill kar flight main
    hangra dalain ge
    to
    shareef musafron ko problem to hoga na

5. Hawk

Hawk New Member

I thank you for all their work for this nation

6. Patriotic_Pakistani

Patriotic_Pakistani New Member

Its their duty to help countrys fellowman in trouble, if the did something then it was their duty.. People like u never stop from TC of Army just to get extra benifits from Army.
    You should also mentioned about the people who are being killed by our army in Fata and tribal areas... And give another salute to Pakistan army for killing innocent civilians.

7. hamidbaluch

hamidbaluch New Member

You are misguided. Just because it is their "job" you can't say thank you to them? As far as education is concerned I agree we should spend more. But, remember in Bosnia where Muslims were the most educated and Serbs had the military support. How did that turned out? We need a balance but I will protect myself first before I worry about my education. It is sad reality. I don't like it and you don't either. We live with a coward, in breaded hostile neighbor so protection comes first. If you have a robber in your home please take out a book instead of your gun. I wish you luck.
    Just be thankful to those who protect and serve you and don't be ungrateful.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

A salute the army for killing TTP which is an Indian outfit. I condemn killing of innocent. What is your solution? Should we disband the military? Is your sissy arse going to fight at the border? You ungrateful moron don't forget it is Volunteer army. No one is forcing these jawans to join. They do it so your arse is safe.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

The sad thing is that we never learn. Look at Iraq. They were not united and didn't build a strong defense. Eventually, outsiders came and then what they did to their women and men in Abu Gharib. Now they cry but no one listens. You people are asking for the same. Bad mouth people who protect you. One day when they wont then you will be in Abu Gharib crying and people will have their front page pictures of you with dogs. Very sad how stupid we have become.

8. ray

ray New Member

I thank to our PAK Army from bottom of my heart.

9. moazzamniaz

moazzamniaz New Member

جب یہی آرمی طالبان بنا رہی تھی تو اسوقت شاید آپ کسی غار میں چلہ کاٹ رہے تھے . بھائی، یہاں سب پڑھے لکھے لوگ ہیں ، اور سارے کل بھی پیدا نہیں ہوے
    اسلئے یہ باتیں کسی بچوں کے فورم پر جا کر کہیں کہ جہاں یہ پانچ منٹ تو ٹھہر سکیں.

آرمی اور اسکے چیلوں کو چاہیے کہ وہ اپنے مالک یعنی پاکستانی عوام کے خلاف بھونکنا بند کریں. یہ پاکستانی عوام انکو ہر سال اپنی جیب سے ساڑھے پانچ ارب ڈالر دیتی ھے ، امریکا صرف تین ارب دیتا ھے، اسلئے نمک حرامی چھوڑ کر بڑے مالک کی عزت کرنا سیکھینں

10. ms_saleem

ms_saleem New Member

No thanks to the criminal gang of pigs!

11. m.omair

m.omair The Stranger

every body is munafiq here
    so u cant trust anyone
    thats the bottomline

12. tariqmmalik

tariqmmalik New Member

Say thanks to them for what? For destroying our country? Screw these Munafiq western stooges. Don't forget it is not Pakistan's Army; it is PAK Army (Queen's Army). Loyal only to the queen of England.

13. needoos

needoos Banned

Thank you once again for killing civilians

Civilians die in Pakistani air raid targeting militants

[​IMG]
    At least six civilians were among about 45 people reported killed in Pakistani military air strikes targeting militants in the north-west.
    Security officials said family members were among those who died in the raids in the Khyber tribal district.
    According to the officials, Pakistani jets and helicopters pounded targets in the Tirah valley from where suicide attacks were being prepared.
    It is hard to check the claims as the area is largely inaccessible to media.
    But according to unnamed officials, the military carried out several strikes on Tuesday night which destroyed militant hideouts and vehicles that were being prepared for suicide attacks in Peshawar, the capital of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
    A militant training centre and an illegal radio station were also said to have been hit in the region, which escaped the worst of the recent flooding that has devastated Pakistan.
    Six civilians, including women and children, were killed in one of the strikes, Rehan Khattak, a senior government official in Khyber, told Reuters news agency.
    But a senior security official told AFP news agency that at least 12 civilians died.
    In April, dozens of civilians were killed in an air raid in Tirah after they were mistaken for Taliban. The head of the army made a rare public apology for those deaths.

BBC News - Civilians die in Pakistani air raid targeting militants

14. ahmed107

ahmed107 New Member

they never don't thank you back , when they suck 70% of pakistan's blood !

15. ashahid

ashahid Banned

LOL!! What a self serving and illusory twaddle. Reality could not be farther from the truth.

The corruption and corrosiveness of police and civilian leadership is of such gigantic proportion that I must thank God that they have nothing to do with the defence of this country. Otherwise, those charlatans and corrupt mafia would have surely sold out this nation on all fronts. Even the tanks and nukes would have been looted sold under some sort of Benazir programme. Army has proven that its funds and corruption are actually put to better use and hence no one today can express doubts about the fighting capabilities of our soldiers.

Army needs to take a decisive action against the corrupt politicians of the country without having to takeover as a direct administrators of the country. Once, those scumbags are exterminated, the situation will start to improve immediately.

16. rotomia2002

rotomia2002 Gor Pya Koi Hor

Well, with all due respect those nukes and tanks have already been sold under thue holy aegis of our very own "Pok Army", only that the only fall guy in the nuclear proliferation was none other than Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan and in the case of Agosta-Submarines it was none other than the nation's heart-favorite Asif Ali Zardari. Joi Pok Army.

17. ashahid

ashahid Banned

LOL!! Look who is coming to defend the corrupt and unscrupulous of our country. If Pakistan defences had even a shred of weakness and debility, do you think our arch rivals would be sitting around on their backside and wouldnt have had taken the advantage there?? Truth of the matter is that India out of all, would have loved to mount surgical strikes inside Pakistan after Mumbai attack but was held back only by the threat of a retorting response from our forces. One thing you can never doubt is the capabilities of our armed forces and the relative superiority of the firepower they posess.

As for your diatribe on nuclear proliferation issue, it is true that army just like the whole nation was entrenched with pan-Islamism until after 9/11 and with those widespread sentiments it is possible they sought to assist their 'Muslim' brothers in acquiring nukes too. However, it has realized the follies of this cacoonish mentality especially the way Libya sold us out to get a foothold under western tent. It is unfortunate that Dr Qadeer had to take the fall for the nation.

I dont even consider your comment about Asif Ali Zardari worth expanding on. If ever there was a revolution in Pakistan, he would be the first victim of that and a fully deserving one at that.

18. geog47

geog47 New Member

Thank you for what? Murdering Pakistanis? Selling Pakistanis? torturing pakistanis in there dungeons? there own cheif admits selling its citizens , what kind of army is this? its the only army which allows drone attacks in its country. all I can say is lakh di lanat on napak fauj.

19. rao_1

rao_1 New Member

well the corruption is at the higher level, but in these rescue operations only the army men take part...the lowest level men...they are neither corrupt nor involved in any dictatorship. i wana say thanks to those brave soldiers...and salute to them.

20. geog47

geog47 New Member

America has sent 1000 Marines to Pakistan under the guise of flood relief activity. The question is why we need a thousand Marines when Pakistan itself has over half a million trained solders? Nobody can answer the basic question as to why can't Pakistan pull its troops from FATA, who are fighting the US's war on terror, and use them in relief activity? More shocking news came from the Secretary of Health who claimed that Shahbaz Air Base at Jacobabad is under US control and cannot be used for relief efforts. As a result health services cannot be provided to some 700,000 residents of Jacobabad.