News Night with Talat 14th June 2012 - Meher Bukhari and Mubashir Luqman's Leaked Video Analysis

Discussion in 'News Night With Talat' started by Hit Man, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Hit Man

Hit Man Moderator Moderator Siasi Karkun

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
  2. Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin New Member

True journalist, bravo !!!

3. sahibzada77

sahibzada77 New Member

The only journalist who has the balls to call it what it is. Bravo and Salute Talat sahib.

This my friends is the reality of an unholy alliance among the powerful elite. Agar ub bhi ye log media per aate rahay and more importantly, ager iss thekedar ko iss ke kiyay ke saza na mili to phir iss mulk ka allah he hafiz. Mafias are out to get the last hurdle in their complete control of 180 million sheep. Only in Pakistan.

4. maryah777

maryah777 New Member

Very good talat sahab you r the only one we trust now.................
    Today i want to cry ...i dont trust any anchor on all channels....except for talat .....ab dosto ye na ho ke kal ko talat sahab ka pata chale ke ye bhee bike hoe hain..sorry but right now i am heart broken

5. cancer

cancer Well-Known Member Siasi Karkun

Very nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. jangjoo786

jangjoo786 New Member

طلعت حسین ایک جانباز انسان ہے۔
    آپ ظلم اور منافقت کے خلاف کمر بستہ ہے۔
    ہمارا فریضہ ایسے ہی لوگوں کی مدد کرنا ہے۔
    ہمیں ان کو باور کرانا ہے کہ یہ اپنے نیک مقصد میں اکیلے نہیں ۔
    ان کا جزبہ اللہ تعالی کے قوانین کے عین مطابق ہیں ۔
    جس طرح یہ ساری کاینات اللہ کے مقرر کردہ قوانین کے مطابق چل رہے ہیں۔
    اور بے جان ہوتے ہویے بھی روگردانی نہیں کرتے۔
    کیونکہ ان سے ایک انچ بھی روگردانی کا مطلب سارے نظام کی تباہی ہے۔
    اسی طرح انسانی معاشرے میں موجود قوانین بھی اٹل ہوتے ہیں۔
    ملک ریاض نواز شریف اور زرداری جیسے لوگ اس انسانی معاشرے کے ناکارہ اور نکمے
    پرزے ہیں۔ایک چھوٹی سی کامیابی(آخرت کی کامیابی کے مقابلے میں کویی بھی دنیاوی کامیابی
    چھوٹی ہی ہوتی ہے) حاصل کرکے یہ سمجھتے ہیں کہ اب سارہ نظام ان کے تابع
    ہیں۔
    لیکن اکسویں صدی کے یہ فرعون یہ سمجھنے سے قاصر ہیں کہ
    ان کی یہ عارضی کامیابی دراصل اللہ تعالی کی طرف سے وہ ڈھیل ہے جو اللہ تعالی کی طرف
    سے انسان کو ملتی ہے۔کیونکہ اللہ کی محبت اپنے بندوں کے لیے ماں کی محبت سے ستر گنا
    زیادہ ہوتی ہے۔
    لیکن پھر اللہ کی پکڑ بھی اتنی ہی شدید اور ایسے اچانک ہوتی ہے کہ پھر انسانی عقل کے سارے
    حساب کتاب دھرے کے دھرے رہ جاتے ہیں۔
    اور آخر میں اللہ تعالی کے اٹل قوانین ہی غالب آجاتے ہیں۔
    انشاّاللہ وہ وقت بس آنے ہی والا ہے
    ۔

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
  7. shahsyednoaman

shahsyednoaman New Member

thanx for sharing...kindly upload remaining clips...

8. tani_khan122

tani_khan122 New Member

/uffcant believe these anchors can do all this.these two used to b my favourite but now must say.they all frauad apart 4rm few like talat
    طلعت حسین ایک جانباز انسان ہے۔
    آپ ظلم اور منافقت کے خلاف کمر بستہ ہے۔
    ہمارا فریضہ ایسے ہی لوگوں کی مدد کرنا ہے۔
    ہمیں ان کو باور کرانا ہے کہ یہ اپنے نیک مقصد میں اکیلے نہیں ۔
    ان کا جزبہ اللہ تعالی کے قوانین کے عین مطابق ہیں ۔
    جس طرح یہ ساری کاینات اللہ کے مقرر کردہ قوانین کے مطابق چل رہے ہیں۔
    اور بے جان ہوتے ہویے بھی روگردانی نہیں کرتے۔
    کیونکہ ان سے ایک انچ بھی روگردانی کا مطلب سارے نظام کی تباہی ہے۔
    اسی طرح انسانی معاشرے میں موجود قوانین بھی اٹل ہوتے ہیں۔
    ملک ریاض نواز شریف اور زرداری جیسے لوگ اس انسانی معاشرے کے ناکارہ اور نکمے
    پرزے ہیں۔ایک چھوٹی سی کامیابی(آخرت کی کامیابی کے مقابلے میں کویی بھی دنیاوی کامیابی
    چھوٹی ہی ہوتی ہے) حاصل کرکے یہ سمجھتے ہیں کہ اب سارہ نظام ان کے تابع
    ہیں۔
    لیکن اکسویں صدی کے یہ فرعون یہ سمجھنے سے قاصر ہیں کہ
    ان کی یہ عارضی کامیابی دراصل اللہ تعالی کی طرف سے وہ ڈھیل ہے جو اللہ تعالی کی طرف
    سے انسان کو ملتی ہے۔کیونکہ اللہ کی محبت اپنے بندوں کے لیے ماں کی محبت سے ستر گنا
    زیادہ ہوتی ہے۔
    لیکن پھر اللہ کی پکڑ بھی اتنی ہی شدید اور ایسے اچانک ہوتی ہے کہ پھر انسانی عقل کے سارے
    حساب کتاب دھرے کے دھرے رہ جاتے ہیں۔
    اور آخر میں اللہ تعالی کے اٹل قوانین ہی غالب آجاتے ہیں۔
    انشاّاللہ وہ وقت بس آنے ہی والا ہے
    ۔
    [/QUOTE]

9. a_moeen

a_moeen New Member

Dawn news didn't allowed him extra time after all only PLANTED programme gets this type of concession :)

10. sharafat2ali

sharafat2ali New Member

I truly fond of Talat Hussain but after watching this program...I slute his courage,honesty and Professionalism.....I don't have word to admire Talat.....Lanat hai all group of Lootay and bekakao Genralists including Mubashar and Mehar etc...I want to cry for my lovely and poor Pakistan...

11. habibbukhari

habibbukhari Member Siasi Karkun

Fantastic:
    We salute you talat and believe in justice of god. How these people planted the things and how god helped someone to reveal it.

12. shereeen

shereeen New Member

Talat is exaggerating, his personal views are taking precedence over what was said in this news interview... look at the way he is calling Malik Riaz name "Takhay dar Malik Riaz" ... bias is written on his face..

its hurting him because Malik Riaz perhaps did not give him the interview first and same goes for other channels like Geo...

its shameful that he is even screwing his own kind (fellow anchors)... merely for his jealousy with his colleagues... very shame ful but i guess its in us .....

pakistanis blood as once a foreigner said that pakistanis sell their own ..... for their personal gains... we should not let our person to influence facts... no where in the interview facts are compromised ,,,

13. Human

Human New Member

Exaggerated??? I guess this is only your "personal view taking precedence" over facts... You just made an assumption yourself and then started to malign him... what do you call that?

Talat did a brilliant job here, he is trying to save media, atleast the credibility of the institution.

14. shereeen

shereeen New Member

well, i can say the same about you that your personal preferences are taking precedence over facts, taking thins on their face value... but if you dare to see things impartially than i guess the point i was making was written on Talat's face..but anyway if u want to believe him good on you... I merely looked at it from a impartial perspective... and tried to show you other side of the coin.. but no hard feelings my friend u may be correct in holding him to be the saviour...

15. Human

Human New Member

Well if you look at what Meher and Lucman did and then listen to Talat.. I guess you will see both sides of the coin, the coin being the media ofcourse... secondly I don't like being impartial just for the sake of neutrality, you have to decide between right and wrong and hence you take a side (the right side)... so dear in reality, mostly nothing is impartial. but I don't expect you to understand this.

16. hidden_pearl

hidden_pearl New Member

17. shereeen

shereeen New Member

i would urge you to listen to what Malik Riaz said also. i have had look at what they did and than i commented upon it... how can i comment without listening to it.. its a common sense question which is not very common and i dont expect you to understand... secondly if you had gone to school it would have occurred to you that neutrality is a component of impartiality and right and wrong is judged on that basis to uphold a decision which is fair, reasonable and consistent..

18. Human

Human New Member

Thankyou for enlightening me from your unfathomable seas of wisdom... I did listen to what that Thekedaar had to say (on and off the record)... and I "impartially" :) judged that he is wrong. But I am a human being not God, it is not possible for me to be always "impartial" I have an instinctive bias towards truth, less evil, and more good. God is the best judge. We humans just take sides.

19. myjustice

myjustice New Member

Talal is great.....
    Good word "Riaz Dhekedar" used for Riaz Har@mi

20. Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin New Member

Only Allah knows whats in his heart, he could have ignored this issue like most of the anchors did but he stood up and showed us the real face of these snakes without even considering that he is talking about his best friends pregnant wife and how it is gonna effect his friendship which makes me respect him even more. You are a good man Mr. Talat. God bless you.