News NA 123 ---- The Clock Is Ticking - PMLq withdraws for JI

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by Ehtesab, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Ehtesab

Ehtesab Banned

[​IMG]

I think this is a good move by JI, because PMLq has some good number of voters in this constituency. Alone PMLq knew that they can not dent PMLn but now JI's Hafiz Salman Butt is in a better shape.

What Do You Think ---- ?

2. Peace_Seeker

Peace_Seeker New Member

PMLN willl win.Simply
    By how many votes that is the question.

3. hina123

hina123 Banned

do not forget that:

PMLN candidate in NA 123 has a PMLQ baggage. He is brother of Malik Qauyom (Mush's attorney General)

PTI also has a x Pro Musharaff & PMLQ candidate in NA 123. Not to mention his bad reputation like Jazi Khan.

JI is in a better shape now cz all educated solid Anti Mush votes will go to them. Along with PMLQ family/bradri based votes.

PTI had a great chance to show some strength if Imran Khan had contested from here. But may be he is afraid and will only contest from Mianwali, which in my opinion is a ill strategy , especially if he wants to be a national leader. Again he won in mianwali by only few thousands votes, so relying too much on comfort zone.... ?

Only time will tell ?

4. speedyturtle

speedyturtle fk ke mods MOTEY hain Moderator

I am not a supporter of pmlN but i dont think that they can take this seat from pmlN, they had more chance of winning against pmlN in NA 55 but NA123 is a different ball game and no matter what the alliance is pmlN would take this seat comfortably.

SPEEDY
    enjoy

5. bilawal wajid

bilawal wajid New Member

i still see on this site that pti supporter not learn leason from rawalpindi.pti is internit party

6. nad1234567

nad1234567 New Member

Imran Khan keep it up,you are star of pakistan,try your best even your party lost but in the end of the day truth always win.

7. mha09

mha09 New Member

agreed.......but after NA55 PML-N moral would be high and the other hand S. Butt is old player of politics, he win 2002 election despite he fail to get ticket from JI (MMA)let see how he perform this time

8. londoner007

londoner007 New Member

It mean ji will also do any thing to win any seat even if they have to lick any ones feet. Shame on these so called mullas who thinks they are better then all other parties now they are getting help from pmlq shame shame...but they will not win this seat ...they should learn lesson from na55......again may be 3500 votes for hafiz sahab

9. Khosa

Khosa New Member

Imran Khan is a fighter, thank God he is not a commando. He will fightin NA-123 and will do his best.

10. Hawk

Hawk New Member

Keep it up Imran bhai, regardless of what the result we must try our best and i have full faith in my leader...Inshallah we will win.

11. raza5680

raza5680 New Member

it makes the contest a little more interesting ...here is the breakdown of 2002 election, no PML-N candidate,
    so PML-Q withdraws and PPPP will most likely back Salman Butt,with this he can bag around 40,000 votes, but not enough....let's see the countdown has started

1 Mr.Iqbal Mehmood Awan Pakistan Awami Tehreek 1782
    2 Mr.Inam Ullah Khan Independent 460
    3 Chaudhry Abdul Qadir Pakistan Peoples Party Parliamentarians 16855
    4 Hafiz Salman Butt Independent 25484
    5 Hafiz Abdul Wadood Shahid Muttahidda Majlis-e-Amal Pakistan 2728
    6 Mr.Muhammad Javed Awan Independent 618
    7 Mian Rafi Khawar Independent 207
    8 Mian Muhammad Azhar Pakistan Muslim League(QA) 21641

9 Mr.Noor Alam Qurashi Qaumi Jamhoori Party 104

12. hussain952

hussain952 New Member

Tundiay bada mukhalif say na ghabra ah aqab, ya to chalti ha tuja uncha uranay ka liay. The more parties join togather to defeat PML-N, The more PML-N voter is motivated to poll his vote. Should be clear from NA-53 to every one against N.

13. GraanG2

GraanG2 ~~Movement For Justice~~

Its not about winning or losing ,Its all about whether u support truth or falsehood.

14. Aashoor

Aashoor Passionate Pakistani

the best reply so far !!!!!!!!!!!!

15. sameeee1

sameeee1 New Member

yup this is what our support should based on

16. amir5017

amir5017 New Member

so it means whoever vote against TALIBAN KHAN will support falshood,
    and if the people of this great city of livelihood doesnt support or vote TALIBAN KHAN than they will be
    on a wrong path, how pathetically wrong you are about the people of NA 123.
    IMRAN will not even get 1000 + vote here,
    and rest of the people who (for sure) vote against TALIBAN KHAN will be the supporters of falsehood. "typical PTI way of thinking"
    lolz

17. londoner007

londoner007 New Member

best reply so far.....lol

18. aasimnaveed

aasimnaveed New Member

as i predicted for NA-55 its my prediction that PMLN will win... public of lahore knows how ppp+pmlQ and JI get together against PMLN and as far as this electrol is concerned its PMLN's HOME ... i dont think PMLN will loose this election .... and by the way slaman butt is not good person and people of lahore knew him very well....he was JAMATIA but he is wel known GHUNDA aswell ...i had doubts for shakil awan in NA 55 but here in NA 123 no way ...PMLN WILL WIN inshallah ....

dont forget im IMRAN's supporter but reality is PMLN will win

19. Blackhawk21580

Blackhawk21580 New Member

So Another Gang up in NA 123. PPP PMLQ And JI Agaisnt One>>>>Nawaz sharieff. They gona losa badly...seems to me sheik reasheed dfeat wasn't enough for Zaradari, so he wants more humilation for his Party

20. amir5017

amir5017 New Member

for all day deamers of taliban khan, and all antipkistan parties are loosing "thanks allah".
    bara bhai is loosing since last 60 years ,and chota bhai is folloeing the foot steps.
    NO TO TALIBAN KHAN AND TERRORIST JAMATIES.