News MQM Senior Leader Dr Imran Farooq Killed In London

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by NoToRi0uS, Sep 16, 2010.

1. vanilla

vanilla New Member

i think that altaf bhai is behind this ..he was inactive from party and was killed by his bodyguard . this is obvious that bodyguard was from mqm abb anp ka banda tu apna bodyguard nahi banana thaa naa iss ney ?

2. Cupertino

Cupertino Senior Member

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajiun ... May Allah rest his soul in peace. According to Express TV clip in this posting, it is interesting that though he was not participating in day to day party activities but he was assigned specific tasks/projects by AH. If I recall correctly, he got the highest number of votes ever for an MNA in Pakistan's history during 1988 elections. He was a great speaker and always put across his points in very logical and professional manner during TV interviews.

3. ray

ray New Member

That is a great lost. Pakistan in really needs to have such people like Imran Farooq. why corrupt and illiterate politician dont die?

4. honest_karachi

honest_karachi New Member

JO altaf ka saath na nibhaye ga
    woh apni jaan ganwayega

jo qaid ka ghaddar hay woh mot ka haqdar hay

5. vibrator

vibrator New Member

you means he will be in jahannam with Altaf, Imran and Mawdoodi.

6. Eye for an eye

Eye for an eye New Member

It was known that due to party differences Dr.Imran Farooq was kept in the basement(London).
    I think he was murdered by MQM.[/SIZE]

7. Ath3r

Ath3r Banned

In na lil la he wa in na ilaey he raa jee oon....

Imran Farooq tau waisay he Altaf Hussain kay ataab ka shikar thaa ajkaal kion k koch ikhtilafat ki waja say uss ko suspend kerdiya gaya thaa. Khair mera shak hay kay iss k peechay kaheen na kaheen Altaf Hussain sahab ka haat hay, kash scotland yard kisi tarah iss hakikat per say perda hata daay ameeen.

8. moazzamniaz

moazzamniaz New Member

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajiun

الطاف
    بھائی کے مجوزہ خونی انقلاب کا پہلا شکار
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. hawkeyeblue

hawkeyeblue New Member

You all will hate me for saying this and I know this is not the time to say such things but I feel very strongly that its "Inside Job" /thinking

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

We dont know where he will be and who will be with him but there will be many with you in Jahannam /toomuch/toomuch

10. rotomia2002

rotomia2002 Gor Pya Koi Hor

Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Ilaihe Rajaun
    May his soul rest in peace and may Allah grant his family patience to deal with it.

11. waqas222

waqas222 New Member

After viewing Altaf's reaction (drama) , I also suspect it may have been inside job....... Wala o ilm.... But what ever it has 2 msgs .... Death can come anywhere..... If Imran Farooq was a murderer himself its makafat-e-umal , however some day his murder will be paid off too.....story seems like of Underworld Dons..........

12. Ghafoor10

Ghafoor10 New Member

May Allha forgives his sins and give him Jana. I am not MQM supporter at all and I think MQM brings violence no matter where they are. It begs the questions why he was killed only after he was expelled from the party and not before? I mean he lived his life in London since 1992 and the moment he was expelled from the party he was killed. I am sure scotland yard will catch the killer and it will be very interesting who is behind his death..

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Guys being a PTI supporter we must and we should respect departed soul and pray for his fogiveness, our Nabi SAW said meaning more or less that refrain from talking things about a person once he dies as this harm the person in grave. At the end of day this life temporary and thats what I was saying to Pakka punjabi yesterday.

13. nasleo

nasleo New Member

may Allah forgive him..

this is definately an inside job....because a few years ago i met with a mqm worker he told me that who ever try to to be leader or differ from altaf he kill him.....

14. saifqureshi

saifqureshi New Member

gole maro gay to gole khao gay bhe............/gun/gun/gun/biggun/biggun/biggun

15. clouds

clouds Banned

altaf hussain is not only a good singer but also a nice actor,,he shud join punjabi movies villen,,,,magar mach ke ansoo bahata hay sala

16. king awan

king awan nothing is inposible

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon..

17. abdull khan

abdull khan New Member

If somebody wants the TRUTH, investigate Altaf Kalia? TRUTH will come out ?
    I beleive nobody will ask him anything because Qaid's mission is not comleted yet.Pakistan is intact so for so how can he be investegated?I hope you will get my point what im trying to say! Have you seen crocodile tears before, if not see Altaf's

18. my-name-is_mr-KHAN

my-name-is_mr-KHAN New Member

Pakistan pehale
    Pakistan orr aam logon ka haal jo hone jaa raha hai uss pe bohut afsos hone lagha hai

19. metastasis2

metastasis2 NeUrOtIc

daroogh bar gardn -e - ravi

20. skanjabeen

skanjabeen New Member

altafoo.you are worse than animal.you are a snake who eats its babies.
    what you will do with such a power which is based on murders and killings?
    why you are so cruel and zaalim?
    why you have no sympathy for human?
    what exactly you want to prove with such tactics?
    altafoo.you are born in the wrong age.you should be in prehistoric period where survival with the fittest was supposed to be the order of the age.
    you are misfit in this age.you are a beast which better be kept in the kage.