News MQM announces Referendum...

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by javeria, May 11, 2011.

1. cancer

cancer Well-Known Member Siasi Karkun

Did it long time ago, its your turn now. I know its more difficult with the MQM supporters as their is a fear equivalent to the loosening up hold on the bayonet in a duel, but you gotta do it !!!!!!!!!!!!

2. javeria

javeria New Member

Oh no, U dont worry about us, we are Politically much more Mature than U PTI guys are !! Alhamdulillah!

3. cancer

Why would you not be. You've got a Marx and a Lenin in one soul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. javeria

javeria New Member

sorry, both of them are on the Payroll of ISI. :p and everybody knows whose having an affair with Establishment these dayz !! lolz

5. cancer

We'd more like to win people over than create wedges, to heal schisms than to create rifts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. javeria

javeria New Member

and what's success rate of this exercise of yours??

7. <nazish>

<nazish> Guest

8. Leader1

Leader1 New Member

9. cancer

10. <nazish>

<nazish> Guest

LOL....WAH BHI WAH...LOL

after this its useless to give an answer....SO WHAT????i like that...ur way to BROAD-MINDED for a normal pakistani...aur if he is naive k seduce hojata as a human being..how can i trust him with my country destiny in his hands..kaal koi aur haseena ayi seduce kiya ..lou ji ..mulk gaya....aur phir hum pahly hi over-populated hian...zayda creations na hojain bhi

11. Leader1

Leader1 New Member

yaar please dont trust him. Keep trusting Altaf Hussain and his bori brigade. Khush?
    who says Karachi is people of educated people.

12. javeria

javeria New Member

wow Naazish Keep it up
    yeh point to meray Zehen men bhi nahi aaya tha yaar!! jo Banda itni Aasaani say seduce ho jata ho us ka kya bharosa. dobara bhi ho jayega. lolz
    wese PTI waalay bohot hi ziayda "Broad Minded" Masha ALLAH !!

13. Leader1

Leader1 New Member

poor uneducated punjabies and sindhies are following bradrism and educated people of karachi r following racism. This country is not gonna be better. Carry on your strict ways. Don't let change come close to you.
    Remain servant of your ego. pakistanies don't deserve IK they deserve Shareefs and Altafs and Zardaries. good luck with your next generations...

14. romesa

romesa New Member

can i try plzzzz....????

15. Leader1

Leader1 New Member

sure yaar, itney piyaar sey kaho gee to jaan bhee hazir hey (Altaf hussain kee).

16. romesa

romesa New Member

ok...thanks!!!!

17. <nazish>

<nazish> Guest

good point ..imran ko na mano tu uneducated:) but khair hum ne dekha tu mana k khi mein mqm ne kaam kiya hia....they did prove in khi and hyd so why not give them bigger responsibilty....aur as for my self.i support IK on dharna issue but app loggg completely biased ho....i m sorry to say...ju acha hia i dont admitting it it app logg tu tanqeed bari tanqeed kerty hian

18. Leader1

Leader1 New Member

yaar don't make people fool. I have visited Karachi and hdrabad. little bit of rain makes people's life a hell. Is that the work MQM has done? go to non mqm areas and see the condition there. So much money has been consumed by mustafa kamal and co and what have they done? couple of ill-planned over head bridges? and one park? Go to Lahore and see they have done 5 times more development there but no propagenda.
    Aunty, open your eyes and come out of your self created world. MQM leaders are showing you the world that doesn't actually exist. They are taking you and your next generations to a dead end.

19. javeria

javeria New Member

U ro soo rite!!! even I Appreciated Imran Khan on Dharna thing but U know PTI people, they cant take criticism.

hah, look whose talking ... it's like John carry is trying to make pakistanis understand that Drones are good for your health, sick people !!

20. <nazish>

<nazish> Guest

hum tu mohajir se mutahaida...isliya hoye thy bhai ..but jaisy logg confined logg apny minds se nahi nikalty is baat ko...apna vision barhao mery bhai..1 point pe stuck ho...koi point nahi hia buss u r repeating ur self..appka apna vision i respect that but dosry ko respect dena sekhain lain...i have example y i support them...app kyon kerty ho..sirf baatein nahi amal baatein