Video Maulana Tariq Jameel Welcomed At MQM Head Office Nine Zero in Karachi

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by Jury, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Jury

Jury New Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
  2. alwaystruth

alwaystruth New Member

Lo ab kal sey Maulana Tariq Jameel sahab kay barey mein bhi sun lena aap .... in par bhi MQM ki chaap laga di jayegi .. MQM woh party hai jis ko jitna dabaya yeh utni hi ubhari ..

3. yacir

yacir New Member

rGreat and very relevant hadeeth quoted by Maulana Tariq Jameel.
    it is time to stop the politics of revenge...and surrender in the name of Peace, and leave the matter to Allah SWT.....even if it requires to sacrifice your own!!!

i know it is VERY HARD .. but it is the saying of my prophet Muhammad SAW.

4. Anmol_panchi

Anmol_panchi New Member

Great step taken by molana sab at the right time...

5. Mysticreed

Mysticreed New Member

Lol mulla in headquarters of MQM !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ab agar phir bhi Karachi mein target killing hui to mein mulla ko khub lataron ga !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. javeria

javeria New Member

jee bilkul.....Mullahs aap k Intezaar may 'Sookh rahe hain.....plz jaaye.....tarap rahe hain.....unko Qaraar aa jayega ....:d

7. rao7

rao7 Banned

Tariq jameel sb one of few sane voices in Pakistan. we want people like him who don't teach haterate

8. needoos

needoos Banned

Good thing, maybe after listening Tariq Jameel their hearts will be changed and they come on right path and leave slaughtering and killings of innocents.

9. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

Sorry to say ye "MULLAH" to khud mashkook hen

lakin bhr hal bat chi kar gaye

10. needoos

needoos Banned

Mashkook /uff, have u spent your 10 years in Dars e Nazaami OR are you an authentic scholar of ISLAM to call another scholar mashKOOK. What authority have you got to say him Mashkook. This is becmong a trend that people without any knowledge bash on scholars and Alm e Deen like Christians did with their preachers and Pops in the past.

11. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

Jii mere pas baqaida in k lectures k postmartems parhey hn

n I'm willing to post those videos here too
    bt yahan pr pc se uploading ka mjhe xperience nahi youtube pr Allah kare mil jaye to zroor btaun gi share kr k

or wo "WO" statements hen jo aik common bnda jise bht basic ilm b ho quran ka, bakhoobi smjh skta he k kiya ol fol bola jaraha he islam k nam pr

12. needoos

needoos Banned

Ok no problem, you have unlimited time to post that material. Looking forward to watch that, create another thread or post in the same thread. Waiting for your videos and sources with references, and please don't upload videos of a non authentic scholar or anyone who himself doesn't have any knowledge of ISLAM /handshake.

13. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

nah u don't worry un ALIM ne postmartem baqaida Quran ki ayath or Hadith se ki hiya he

or kuch to MOLANA TARIQ JAMIL SAHB k lectures hen hi ase k koi b maqool shakhs wese hi smjh jaye ga grbr, us me to references ki zroort hi n zuban hi itni gndi use ki gai he

Toba Astaghfar! pata n kitno ko gumrah krtey hen hm b kabhi in k fans they ab nahi Shukr Allah ne wqt pr ankhen khol di

14. maxpk

maxpk New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

[​IMG]

15. DilDil

DilDil New Member

I am sorry, I fail to understand the importance of this thread. If a certain maulana is visiting some party, what is the big deal about it. So be it.
    Could you please enlighten me about the importance of this news so as to be here on fk, if it was in the newpaper then it is a different matter as all big and small news is there. But why is it here on this important forum.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Your posts, usually are very good, but only if I can read them. Your romanized urdu is very difficult for me to read. Why not write in English, an excellent means of communication. Do throw in a bit of urdu here and there where urdu words do a better job, but on the whole the posts and msgs should be in English. I hope you would agree with me.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

You seem a champion of emotionally charged wording. Intezaar, bilkul, sookh, jaaye, tarap and qaraar, jayega, what a display of feeligs. Makes me remember days gone-by. Well done.
    Better than a political quarrel. Let the criminals handle paki-politics.

16. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

Lolzz sorry u r right

actually ab adat hogai he itna short likhney ki :p

bt I'll try next time k sahi likh sakoon whether english or urdu :)

17. cloudy0001

cloudy0001 New Member

i didnt watch the video but maulanas should go to mqm and give some advise tht for GOD sake become a true muslim and dont behave like fanatic hindues,,
    Namaz bhi sikhana

18. abkhan

abkhan New Member

Pakistan main tamam different sects kay ullama aik dosray ka post mortem kartay rehtay hain .................... yeh koi nayee baat nahi ........ aap jin sahab ka bata rahi hain ......unhon nay Tariq Jameel ka post mortem kiya hay ............yaqeen karain issi tarhan kisi nay unka bhi kiya hoga ............. Its just Muslim Ummah is divided into sects and every sect think they are the only one on the right path and every other sect consists of bunch of "Murtids" and "Mushriks" ..... I personally believe the right path and success is in unity instead of this division and declaration of "kufr" for everyone whose views are different. You will find people who even abuse Sahaba R.A n they will come with reasoning too ....... So its better we do not believe on everything told, do not judge others imaan and just follow the right path as told by Qurran and Hadith because at the end of the day we are going to be questionable for our deeds not of others

1 person likes this.
  19. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

U R RIght

bt frst of all Alhamdulillah UN ALIM ka post martem na kisi ne kiya he na krskta he jb tk wo Quran or Hadith k references se bat smjhayen ge

secndly dekhen sects chahe jitney b hon jase b hon.........Ultimate goal s to follow Quran n Hadith

ab aik bnda nauzubillah wo wahyat statemnt deraha he jo Quran-o-sunnat me hona to alag bat Quran-o-Sunnat k khilaf jati ho to wo to koi aam aqil bnda b smjh lega

20. javeria

javeria New Member

It was all said in good humour, nothing more than that......and Yes Thats my Style.....whether U Like it or not....!!!!