Late Night Show with Begum Nawazishali [Shaikh Rasheed Ahmed]

Discussion in 'AAJ TV Miscellaneous' started by NoToRi0uS, Mar 23, 2009.

1. NoToRi0uS

NoToRi0uS |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_| Administrative

Late Night Show with Begum Nawazish ali
    Guest Shaikh Rasheed Ahmed..

<iframe height="450" src="http://www.friendskorner.com/zflash/embed.php?link=http://www.zshare.net/video/5748922033c2cf75/" scrolling="no" width="480" id="IFRAME1" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" ></iframe>

2. cheekooo

cheekooo Still together.Still lost

Media should ban this person Ali saleem ....
    he openly calls himself a GAY...
    n his continuous appearance on tv screen can be harmful for our society
    specifically for youth who always think such celebrities as an ICON..
    n when ur icon is a gay or bisexual , u can imagine the rest ....

atleast should be discouraged in Islamic republic of pakistan
    He not only openely admires his bisexual nature but also like to promote it by organizing some undergorund GAY parties in Lahore & karachi...
    Sheikh Amir hasan who was murdered last year was one of his GAY partner...
    and while trying to "rape" a new young male model..that young model killed sheikh aamir hassan
    Atleast in my opinion...
    if not trialed.....shud be banned on media screens in pakistan..

Reference :-

Newyork Times story.... http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/03/world/asia/03karachi.html

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [SIZE=-2]Akhtar Soomro for The New York Times[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=-1]The talk is of delicate issues, including sex. “Maybe, yes, I am a diva,” he says.[/SIZE]

cheekooo added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
  3. speedyturtle

speedyturtle fk ke mods MOTEY hain Moderator

Just cause u dont like someone does not mean you have to act or post things like these someone wo is here for this long should know better. I am not a big fan many people to me most of the politicians are corrupt but if you want to prove ur point than post something constructive rather than posting crap like this.

SPEEDY
    enjoy

4. cheekooo

With due respect !

may be for you it can be a crapy topic
    but it shows how dis concern we are about our society , our moral ,ethical & religious values..
    let me remind you what quran has said about homosexuality

Homosexuality is not allowed in Islam. There are various verses in Quran where Allah clearly says about Homosexuality.
    We also (sent) Lut: he said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? "For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds." - Holy Quran 7:80-81

"Of all the creatures in the world will ye approach males". "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!" - Holy Quran 26:165-166
    The end result for not giving up homosexuality was the destruction of entire cities
    When Our decree issued We turned (the cities) upside down and rained down on them brimstones hard as baked clay spread layer on layer Marked as from thy Lord: nor are they ever far from those who do wrong! - Holy Quran 11:82-83
    Now i knew that most of fellows wont like it or wont believe it..
    so i quoted my reference from NewYork times ..not from daily jang,nawai-e-waqt,ummat or so called Islamic newspaper....
    its not an allegation...its truth

btw.... Y i posted it...? reason is quite simple for me

However, to be a winner we have to advocate righteousness and forbid evil.
    Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong; they are the ones to attain felicity. - Holy Quran 3:104

Ye are the best of peoples evolved for mankind enjoining what is right forbidding what is wrong and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith it were best for them; among them are some who have faith but most of them are perverted transgressors. - Holy Quran 3:110

The believers men and women are protectors one of another: they enjoin what is just and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers practice regular charity and obey Allah and His apostle. On them will Allah pour His mercy: for Allah is Exalted in power Wise. - Holy Quran 9:71

5. speedyturtle

I know what quran says and how homosexuality is seen in islam but the point is that who are we to call names or say whats gonna happen to him. Can you call urself a perfect muslim? can you honestly say that u never done anything wrong hum sab gunaah gaar hain aur hum sab ne apni apni kabar main jana hai if he is doing something wrong than he would face that on the day of judgement. I am not saying all this cause i agree with it cause i dont i actually hate them so much that i dont even wanna sit next to anyone like that but than he is his own person and whether he choose the right way or the wrong way is his decision and only ALLAH knows whats gonna happen to us on the day of judgement.

SPEEDY
    enjoy

6. asim99

asim99 Banned

more nawazish ali programs please

it is good to see that not all pakistanis are homophobic bigots out to kill anyone who is different

homosexuals are the way they are because allah made them so...

asim99 added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

edit: i agree with speedy about that homophobic fella's comments

7. Hawk

Hawk New Member

I totally agree with you....people like Ali Saleem are digrace to our society...No one is perfect muslim and neither do i....but atleast i do not promote my bad things or habbits. I accept i have weaknesses and i try to overcome them....but there is a significant difference in committing a wrongful act and feel guilty about it and accept it as wrong and committing a wrongful act and promote it and be shameless about it. Our media must not promote these morons like Ali Saleem. By the way the picture you posted i know one of the guy in glasses .......this unintellgent idiot is one of those wanna be fashion designer and has ruined his life in the process, i think he is one of Ali's gay partner. Where did you get the pic from by the way.

8. asim99

asim99 Banned

no one is promoting anything except for the suicide-bomber-supportin'. miswak-chewin', hate-mongerin' mullahs

people should learn to respect others even if they are different than them, rather, ESPECIALLY if they are different than them...but i understand that people with mob mentality will find that idea hard to swallow

9. commoner

commoner New Member

Sheeda is looking terribly insecure. He is not himself today. Daal main kuch kala lagta hay. hahaha

10. speedyturtle

Dont take me wrong over here but ill give you an example and to me you look like those talibans who beat and kill people just cause they think the version of islam they are bringing is right just like we dont agree to that and call it wrong and say that we got the right to live the way we want its the same for whatever ali saleem or gay or homosexual is you live your life and let others live theresyou can start judging someone when you know that you are a perfect muslim and never done anything wrong until than live your life and let him/her live they way he/she wants and again its upto ALLAH to decide what is right and what is wrong.

SPEEDY
    enjoy

speedyturtle added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

yea he looked really down today maybe he knows that nawaz got his popularity back by seeing what he has done in that long march(not that i am happy about it cause i think he is corrupt but that is the truth and one must admit it).

SPEEDY
    enjoy

11. cheekooo

Theory : " Only Perfect Muslims can do dawah".

& rest should keep their mouth shut..

I reject it.

@ Hawk......exactly..this is what i just meant...agree to u brother..but i would like to add...
    there is new tradition in our society that if you are not a perfect muslim u cant say anything about religion , ethics , moral etc..
    WHO gave this law that only PERFECT muslims can do dawah???

The urdu translation for this term of "Perfect Muslim" can be "Kamil" or "Masoom" and this attribute is termed as "Ma'siat".

Word: Kamil / complete or perfect
    Meaning: The word kamil in islamic sense means a person who is perfect in all aspects of religion.there is only one such person which is our Last prophet Muhammad(saw)
    even other prophets are also not "kamil" :) ...Only our last prophet is "Akmal & Akhri Nabi".

Word: Masoom
    Meaning: The word ma'soom is often equated with the English word Infallible which means incapable of error & sins or those persons who cant make mistakes.

• Now in Sunni Islam , No one can be Masoom/perfect muslim except Prophets.

• & in Shiites , No one can be Masoom/perfect muslim except prophets & imam with an exception of hazrat fatima(ra).

Also we all know that Dawah is one of the important act in Islam.
    whether its in form of writing , speech , or through any other source..

If ALLAh would have wanted to deliver dawah through ONLY perfect muslims than he will not impose restriction of "Masoomiat" for only few human beings...
    i hope you are getting my point...
    WE cannot be Perfect Muslims...n this is law..yes i repeat "this is law" :)
    i mean from this theory of "Only perfect muslims can dawah" could yield to a dramatic situation..
    where all day'ee like zakir naik , ahmad deedat , abdur rehman green , yusuf estes became guilty of doing a HARAM act...
    why haram act...bcz they are not perfect muslims(masoom) , as masoom can only be prophets...n without being a perfect muslims they are doing dawah thus commiting an offence :)
    so i Strongly , but respectfully reject this theory that " Only perfect muslims can teach others the right way".

Now what another brother asim just said ....."homosexuals are the way they are because allah made them so..."

so you mean gays do it bcz they are physically gay :-s
    I think you are confusing Gays with Shemales :-s
    gays are physically perfectly fine for marriage...
    they dun have any physical deficiency so that they cant marry with woman...
    its all about their feelings for same sex...their lust...

Also for the sake of argument , if i accept that gays are shemales thats why they do homosexuality.
    but again Islam forbids it in anyway watsoever
    Even she-males are also not allowed for homo-sex...
    not only in islam , but in roman catholic christianity and judaism as well
    All Abrahamic religions forbids from it categorically...its not only islam

So the last sentence...
    If you cannot stop evil through your hand, through your tongue, ...atleast you shud feel it bad in your heart...n this is least step of IMAN...
    but todays muslims are one step ahead...they dun bother about bad things..infact they ARGUE about it...that whoever is doing whatever...let him do so...
    Strange....

12. Hawk

Hawk New Member

I think you are one confused individual. What is your defination of being different?. All these Gay mrons are not different they are mentally ill and if you have a mental problem you go and get medical help...you dont promote your disease on national TV. I respect people who are one way or the other different than a normal human being...but i dont think respecting a sinner like Ali Saleem you are doing any service to humanity. Not sure how far these retard will go ont he name of "Roshen Khyali" i wonder if you respect people who like to walk around naked and call them fricken naturalist

13. asim99

asim99 Banned

cheeko, you sound just like pat robertson and jerry falwell [american christian evangelical priests]....they hate homosexuals like you do...the only difference is that they hate muslims just like they hate homosexuals...and they quote bible and old testament just like you quote quran

people like you have a lot more common with those crusader-minded christians than you can imagine

once you let hate take over yourself than there is no way you can be open to reason or rational arguments....

you should let people live their life the way they want, instead of dictating their lives....and please stop using the name of quran and islam to promote your hatred and homophobia

asim99 added 2 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

you sound like you think you are god and you can decide who is sinner or saint....i call THAT a mental illness of self-righteousness

14. Hawk

Hawk New Member

We know its upto Allah to judge at the end of the day.......but...since we live on this planet and so will our next generations to come we have all the right in the world to say NO to something we think its not right and against the very teachings of islam....get you sick mind out of this fobia of Talibanization....as soon as some one say someting about the teaching of islam you "Roshen Khiyal" come out of your gutters and start lebelling it to taliban. If you associayte the teaching of our prophet (PBUH) and the teaching of Quran...to taliban...then yes i am taliban......and i am for it. I never said i am a perfect muslim but i try and dont promote the sickeness of mind on national TV. Tomorrow someone like Ali promote having sex in a public place is not wrong i am sure some "Roshen Khiyal" in this forum will "Respect" this sickness.

15. asim99

asim99 Banned

wow...i knew that you sounded like taliban....good to know that you admitted that yourself

wtf is a taliban like you doing on internet? i thought that taliban hated something as small as a CD...internet is a much bigger crime than a CD...may be you should repent and throw your computer away, and hope that your taliban brothers never find out about you sins of internet

:)

16. Hawk

Hawk New Member

Yes Allah Subhana Tuallah has given me that much intelect and i can tell the difference between a sin and a good deed...i am affraid you dont have this intelect...i will pray for you as well may Allah give you the guidence.

17. cheekooo

@asim...
    you are not giving any arguments ..instead just criticizing personally by saying "You n you n you" :)
    so Peace be with you :)
    a salam o alykum :bye

18. Hawk

Hawk New Member

Thats why i suggest you, you should come out of your gutter more often...cause you could not even pick my full sentence here is what i said you uintellegen idiot:

"If you associate the teaching of our prophet (PBUH) and the teaching of Quran...to taliban...then yes i am taliban......and i am for it."

19. asim99

asim99 Banned

actually i was wondering why the heck is a homophobe like you living in finland where gay-bashing and homophobia [like islamophobia] is a crime and a human-rights violation...

asim99 added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

i seriously doubt that, and pray for your mental health...i am afraid you are too full of hate to be loved by allah

asim99 added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

wow...you are claiming to be taliban again, for the second time in a row...that is really sick

20. Hawk

Hawk New Member

man...what your argument got to do with someone living in Finland.....grow up man....grow up...and when you reply to my post next time come up with a decent argument...dont waste my time...