News Kindly stop bashing ZH on his religious views

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by Magnum, Mar 15, 2010.

1. likhari

likhari New Member

lemme guess you are 18, 19 or 20..not more than that.....a stupid muslim hijacked by zaid hamid and ali azmat, who reads dr asrar ahmed and deobandi alims and thinks he knows the bigger picture.....tsk tsk...one who doesnt question anything but extracts whatever zaid hamid and shishid masood tell and one whose world is full of facts from such morons

2. Revolusionary

Revolusionary Banned

I meant TJ - Tabaleeghi Jamaat, correction.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

If this one's directed to me then let me inform you that I am not a follower/fan of Zaid. I am also not a Deobandi. Irespect all sects though. You need to go through my posts as I can't repeatedly explain to every tom, dick and harry lolzzz.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Lolzzz Nilo 723 sister nay to apnay aap ko zahiran Female hi zahir kiya hai. Waisay bhi yeh koi pehli khatoon nahi hai jis say aap nay online baat ki ho. Aap nay to bohat namehrumon say online guftago ki hai. Bahar haal abhi tak kch khatir kha jawaab nahi mila. Kiya namehrum say online guftuago karna jaiz hai? ab tum Aalim to nahi ho kay khud say hi faislay karlo ya phirTJ kaymutabiq aisa kar saktay hain?

3. likhari

likhari New Member

you are for sure a teenager...and ur all post are testament to this fact....you are a shallow contributer to this forum who is a kid and has no sense of humour

4. Ath3r

Ath3r Banned

hence proof u r a teenager and doing acting to impress some ladies of the forum...... lolzzzz humnay tau bohat koch kiya hay zindagi may tumhay abhi baray honay may waqt hay chalo jao bachoon kay sath khailo yahan humara waqt zaya na karo..... aur kisi alim kay paas jakar fatwa lo taa kay tumharay amalnamay may mazeed gunaho ka izafa na ho lolzzzz mehram aur na mehram k chakkar may.........waisay andaza hota hay TI ki paasti ka kay IK nay tum jaisay akhroot bharay howay hain apni party may lollzzzz chal me going now i have to do so many other works.

5. Revolusionary

Revolusionary Banned

Lolzzz I don't have to act or prove anything ALHAMDULILLAH. I had asked you a simple question which you are refraining from answering unfortunately. This shows your knowledge and application of Islamic rules...thats all. If I wouldn't have known the answer I would have simply stated that I don't know but will ask someone and reply later. Akhrot na ban kay dikhata lolzzz.

6. nilo723

nilo723 Banned

1) There is one thing i can't tolerate among people apart from secular coconuts(Hypocrites), that is sectarianism..This is the reason i replied on this thread in the first place..Thinking your own sect is on the right path is natural, but to belittle someone else just because he belongs to a different sect made by Muslims is stupidity..This is why i asked a question to the Tableeghi Jamaati, ""Do you even appreciate someone other than workers of Tableeghi Jamaat?" Even someone like Muhammad Omar(ha) for example, who might wear the particular dress you promote and dislikes fashion designers as you do..And the reply was mumbo-jumbo about Shias and their problems..

2) What teachings would a person have if he is such a sectarian fool, the only reason for which is that they listen to their scholars more than they read the Quran with understanding..ALLAH(swt) says in the Noble Qur'an:

"And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves." (3:103)

"The believers are but a single brotherhood. Make peace and reconciliation between your two (contending) brothers and fear Allah so that you may receive mercy." (49-10)

"As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, you have no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah. He will in the end, tell them the truth of all that they did." (6-159)

If a person cannot even look above his own small sect, to the scores and scores of unnecessary sects made by Muslims, what sort of understanding of these verses would he have..

3) And being a torch-bearer of Tableeghi Jamaat on this forum which he would try to deny now, still he could not reply to your simple query about TJ's opinion..But gives advice to all other members of the forum on much more serious issues..

7. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Lolzz. Mission accomplished. My consistent working over the forum has finally paid off.

It is a great pleasure to see the tag-team of my tomentors (the one who banned me and the one who conspired to have me banished) altercating and bickering with each other. This is how I avenge my revanchism that even my bitter rivals, the most potent emblem of reactioneries, Mr Sniper & co, is now parrotting and crowing in my tongue.

Today, I have drowned the pan-Islamist, extreme nationalist and right-wing ideology in the Arabian Peninsula as far as this forum is concerned.

8. nilo723

nilo723 Banned

AND THIS CALLS FOR A LOL!

As ALLAH(swt) says in the Quran-

"
    They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, though the unbelievers may be averse." (Quran 61:8)

"He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it conqueror over all other religions no matter how much the idolaters may detest it." (61:9)

9. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Yes, the results speak for themselves.

''Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur'an 17:81]

10. nilo723

nilo723 Banned

Indeed, Islam is the truth and will always stand victorious no matter how much the unbelievers try to detest with their false propaganda!

ALLAH IS THE GREATEST!

11. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Again, I would hail the attention of honourable poster to the ground realities. The results prove conclusively that Secularism represents the truth in its purest form and manifestation that even extreme sectarianists and closeted bigots have been moulded to propagate it.

Secularism has won, the human rights have been upheld, the humanity at large has a stupendous victory over its myopic sections.

12. Ath3r

Ath3r Banned

I also replied you clearly and loudly that i dont know but unfortunetly in giving impression u forgot to read my reply anyways here again i am quoting my previous reply for you my dear

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Agar mujhay pata hota kay tum URDU may itnay kamzor ho tau may apni kamzor angraizi may he tumhay reply kerdayta:p ab sakoon ka sans lay aur chalta ban yahan say aur jakar kisi molvi say milo waisay iss baray may ap apni nilo behan say bhi fatwa lay saktay hain kion kay mashaAllah aj unho nay 2 fatway diya hain :p

13. Revolusionary

Revolusionary Banned

Ok but this was perhaps after you edited your post and I had already it. Anyways I think you should check it out by your respected Ulemas about this. Secondly you should also ask them whether its necessary for the Namehrum on the other side to take permission from his/her Mehrum before chatting with a Na-mehrum. Thirdly whether you need to confirm from the Na-mehrum on the otherside whether she/he has soughted the required permission. Fourthly if the permision has to be soughted then how would he/she convey it to the person on the other side of the computer that it has been done.

These are the technical questions in my opinion which would help your respected Ulemas to come out with an appropriate Edict. Till then I think you should refrain from communicating further with a Na-mehrum as I have perhaps created a doubt. Thanks.

Lastly don't worry about any sort of impression thingy - I am the least concerned person on this forum who cares about any sort of web impression.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Lolzzz don't show me your true colours - Kaleem's not so famous statement lolzzz.

14. Ath3r

Ath3r Banned

Who cares what you tolerate and what not and even what are your views nobody even have any interest in knowing...... Come on grow up dont show ur immaturity to us or to me:)
    Mofti Sahiba thank you for the fatwa of hypocrisy i know in your book anyone who have a views different than ur's is a hypocrite for you but again who cares what you think as u are nothing for me.....Lolzzzz

i heard about some color blind people but today i found roman urdu blind people Ahaaa khair here again for you my reply about your specific query.....

Thank you for another fatwa Mofti Sahiba..... yes for me mehfil of scholars is more important than reading Quran by urdu tarjuma..... "Quran Hidayat bhi dayta hay aur goomrahi bhi" ulima kay baghair quran perhnay ka natija ya he nikalta hay jo tumhara nikla kay Quran ki ayatai'n tau bari bari quote kertay hain per aqeeday aur eemaan ki buniyaad ko samajhnay say bhi kasir hotay hain.... waisay tumhay pata hay kay Sahaba ki kitni tadad Quran perh sakti theee??? aur kitnay aisay thaaay jinho nay Quran per ker hidayat ka noor hasil kiya aur kitno nay dawat aur qurbani say ya noor hasil kiya...... aur haan Quran samajhnay kay liya takwa chahiyah jis ko Sura Baqra may Alah nay bayan kiya hay aur Takwa kiya hay uss ki poori tafseel bhi Sura Baqra k start may moojod hay zara please go through karo aur phir batao kay kiya samajh aey.... Takwa quran perhnay say nahi banta BB iss k liya thokrayn khaani perti hain muskil bardasht kerna perti hay jis may tum abhi bohaaatttttttttt pichay ho:)

When i denied??? When i said that i am not a part of Tablighy Jammat yes i proudly say that i am a part of TJ but at this forum i am not the spokes person of TJ understand...... and for your kind information just read once again the whole discussion u will find my reply to your brother Reveloutionistic....... and yes another thing you are here to discuss serious issues but i am not. I am just here to pass my time and what i am doing at the moment :chips

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

mujhay iss fatway ki zaroorat nahi ap ko agar hay tau please zaroor maloom karain aur phir hum sab kay liya share bhi karain.

This is the start buddy i will show you my more colors dont worry and i assure you that u will really enjoy the whole rainbow of my colors....... lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz yaar chil kar aur thanda hoja bas ab bohat bakbak hogaey zara choori kay neechay daam laynay daay aur khud bhi laylay/love

15. nilo723

nilo723 Banned

1) Ah! Cherry picking sentences out of context which can be replied to is a new technique being used here..I write in points so that truth stands out clear from error for anyone who reads..

2) As i mentioned earlier that Sheikh Imran Hosein of Trinidad says, the example of members of Tableeghi Jamaat is like that of "an ostrich with its head in the sand"..Their work in the field of Islah is very good, but during such times of extremely trying political challenges, they keep fighting on feeble issues as demonstrated in this very thread..And the sectarian hatred against Shias and all other sects is visible, when someone isn't even able to find even a single person he appreciates apart from members of TJ, it should be an issue of concern and time to review his beliefs..

3) To say that one does not need a fatwa on a potential sin a person might be committing, judging by the strict dress-codes one tries to propagate and condemns Da'ees like Dr.Zakir Naik just because he does not wear particular Pakistani clothes and other such feeble reasons, is like saying that i will continue to smoke cigarettes as i enjoy it and i don't need any fatwa as i just wanna have fun..

4) Continuously writing 'lolzz' after pathetic jokes does not make them sound any funnier, rather blending them with moronic statements like the ones mentioned in the above post makes a person sound like an idiot..The similitude of which is again the Ostrich burying its head in the sand..

5) Lastly, saying that i am 'not here to talk about serious issues' and then start talking about the concept of 'Taqwa' in the same comment is stupidity and confusion at their best!

* "There is one thing i can't tolerate among people apart from secular coconuts(Hypocrites), that is sectarianism.." And these are the two groups i will always oppose Inshallah..

16. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Lolzzzz. Another jaw-dropping comment. I like the way you treat her with utter contempt.lolzzz

Sniper the Islamophobic hypocrite, doing a commendable job of putting a bigot in her place. lolzzzz

17. Revolusionary

Revolusionary Banned

Lolzzz I didn't about knew your "Rangeeli" qualities.

18. Ath3r

Ath3r Banned

O joker tumhay bohaat shook hay urtay teer laynay ka...... daikh phir may start honga tau tum nay rotay howay humesha ki tarah YAHOO per ajana hay ather bhai ather bhai aur phir kalimay aur qasmay khana start kerdo gay kay yaar may tau sirf tafree kerta hoon....... chal pangay na lay apna kaam ker kaheen may nay tafree layna start kerdi tau bohaat roey ga aur kisi nay kandha bhi nahi dayna tujhay anso pochnay kay liya................../kick

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Hahahahahahahahahaha same old posts again and again........... zakir naik, zaid hamid, Shaikh imran hossain of trindad, TJ, Hypocrites, secular coconut hahahahaha old jokes now plss bring some thing new for our time paas mofti sahiba....... waisay mujhay poori umeed hay kay tumhay Zaid Hamid apni Khilafat may zaroor Mofti e azam he nahi banaey ga balkay official Imam of the ameer ul momineen office bhi declare kerday ga............ /smokin Just chill now and take a break :chips

19. ashahid

ashahid Banned

No, No, Not Mufti, She will be one of the apostles of Zahid Hamid just like he himself was in Yousaf Kazab's cabinet.lolzzz

Full marks for trashing her with absolute disgust and contempt.lolzz

P.S. Of course, you got to butter up the egoes to stay alive on the forum.

20. nilo723

nilo723 Banned

Good to see the bonding between corrupt Secular traitors and Sectarian hypocrites who preach things which they are not ready to practice as they claim to be doing 'tafree'..Islam is a coat they can wear and remove as per convenience..Maybe this is whats taught in the 'mehfils of their self-appointed teachers' wearing strict Pakistani dress!

Now it is easier to identify who the real crooks are..Coz as the saying goes that 'birds of the same feather flock together'! Be it Musharraf, George Bush and fazlu OR in this forum 'ashahid' & 'sniper'!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpTs8cs1oy4"]YouTube- Understanding Muslims from a 'Kuffar' perspective[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DHKdvjdWPY"]YouTube - Caliphs & Imams - The Arrival of Mahdi![/ame]