Talk Show KalTak 7tgh May 2009

Discussion in 'Kal Tak' started by Kaleem, May 7, 2009.

1. Kaleem

Kaleem UnderEstimated Staff Member Administrative Siasi Karkun

Host Javed Chaudhary
    Guests:
    Ghulam Fareed Kathia PPP, Ch Abid Sher Ali PML N, Prof Naeem Ullah Bajwa

<iframe height="450" src="http://www.friendskorner.com/zflash/embed.php?link=http://www.zshare.net/video/5971390299b4aa71/" scrolling="no" width="480" id="IFRAME1" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" ></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
  2. hawkeyeblue

hawkeyeblue New Member

I am staunch opponent of PPP and I never could come to terms with any Govt, but In this case Abid Shair Ali is proven totally idiot and stupid person who is repeating one thing over over over one thing he has no mannerism and Etiquettes.

3. taffembank

taffembank New Member

abid sher ali acting like gangster.badmahash.

4. revolusionistic

revolusionistic New Member

Abid has proven the fact that PML-N is no better than PPP. IK is the best option of all.

5. taffembank

taffembank New Member

abid sher ali is stupid, idiot

taffembank added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

look at abid ali ,how he pointing fingers at other, like gangster.look at his hands how he moving his hands.

taffembank added 3 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

dr naeem bajwa is a hero. we pakistani shud appreciate these kind of people in pakistan rather than making rich people our hero,naeem bajwa sacrificed
    so much for standing for truth,i salute his courage.he is my hero

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
  6. tauqirnawaz

tauqirnawaz R_A_J_A_Bhai

I just want to ask Abid sher ali a few questions.

Was Haji Pervez present in the Hall?
    If not then who solved the paper on his Roll number?
    Who is the person caught from Hall?
    If he is the Nephew of Haji Parvez, what was he doing in there?

Now one question from Prof Bajwa?
    Why dont they check Photo IDs of the Candidates?

7. zhkhan

zhkhan New Member

ASA gave an unveiled threat to the professor at the end of the program (when the professor wished to ask a few questions of his own).
    i so hoped that things would change in pakistan. meritocracy seems a dream too far.

The whole facade of establishment of rule of law and good governance is crumbling.

8. cheekooo

cheekooo Still together.Still lost

a

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. irrfat666

irrfat666 New Member

Abid Sher Ali has been an idiot today !!! what the hell is he trying to say !!! Im die hard supporter of PML-N but this maniac has spoiled the image !!! Come on shahbaz sharif just screw the guy !!!

10. speedyturtle

speedyturtle fk ke mods MOTEY hain Moderator

He is the same guy everyone was praising in farah dogar case and look how is he reacting now when it came to his own party member Shame on him and shame on pmlN.

SPEEDY
    enjoy

11. anyie1

anyie1 New Member

The way Abid is threatening Mr. Bajwa sitting live on TV, you can very well imagine what will happen out of the studios. I am sure stupid Abid and company is threatening poor professor. Nawaz Sharif has taken the resignation from the MNA just to gain more popularity in the public. Secondly, Abid has no judicial powers, court is going to decide the fate of the case on merit basis and I can assure the decision is going to go against the nephew and he will be thrown in the jail for 7 years . It is going to be a test case for PMLN if the decision comes against the alleged MNA and the party will accept it. Nawaz is happy as he got an opportunity at the right time to have legitimate excuse of fighting in the election from hulqa 55. Abid Sher Ali, shame on you for disgracing two honorable and noble teachers this way. Shame on you. I am glad he has shown himself live , people should know the worth of our incompetent MNAs sitting in the assembly. How they are going to decide the fate of the whole nation? We should keep our eyes and ears open in the next elections and make sure these idiots do not have the power to decide the future of poor pakistanies.

12. samberlin

samberlin New Member

PMLN should throw this person Abid out of their party. He has no manners.

13. coolguy1234

coolguy1234 New Member

Lanat hai Abid Sher Ali per aur PML-N per bhi agar wo support kar rahe hain Abid Sher Ali ko. In laanti logon ka asal chehra saamne aa gaya hai. I had some sympathy for them, but now they have proven that they would be just another chor, daku party when they come to power.

Shame on PML-N.

14. faz111

faz111 New Member

Mr.Bajwa is a hero, he took the stand and im sure whole Pakistan will support him in this matter..

On the other hand i would say Abid Sher Ali is a true face of PML-N, they are bunch of thugs and robbers, this guy should have been thrown out of the party, he has no manners to talk, he does not even sit straight..

humarey jahil siyasatdaan.

15. samunderkhan

samunderkhan New Member

Mr.Abid Sher Ali MNA of PML-N is the real face of PML-N criminal toola group.
    GOD save us from these sort of criminals.

16. shafiqazam

shafiqazam New Member

Abid sher has destroyed his and parties image while protecting unlawfully to a mulzim and that he should have some tameez to talk about a n ustad (professor). Bastered is himself jhuta but asking an ustaad as jhuta on air. I am sure now Pakistani awam knows who is lying.
    Anyway it is requested to Nawaz sharif to fire both (Abid and that haji) of these bastered from the party for the face saving of his party. Abid sher Ali should apology from the professer on air as well for his insult.

Jie Pakistan.

17. halka

halka Concerned Member

Hello Guys ASA,

Long time no see. Yes true. Becasue we get dragged away so easily in personal mud slinging that at a certain point I decided to refrain from posting any more. Hell no!!

This program persuaded me to do the contrary. I will not say anything about the very obvious Sher Ali's behaviour, but I would like to pay hommage and respect to Dr. Bajwa. May God bless him and protect his family and himself.

I would request a constant watchout of the situation and would appreciate if we could communicate our disgust over this not so secret situation to PML N. Let us support this guy in every way possible.

Let us see how our newly restored judiciary responds to this, especially when NS is enjoying full credit for its restoration. Also now you would discover journalists who would write in the favour of PML N and Nawaz S, howsoever the situation unfolds (guilty or no guilty).

Once again I salute you Dr. Bajwa.
    Hats off to you sir!! Not many of us (including myself) would stand firm on principles against a sitting government's pressure. Perhaps our government should learn lesson from your example and stand firm against the US pressure.

18. smaqsood

smaqsood Pakistan Ka Matlub Kya ..

Pakistan ke leader asy hongee to Pakistan Khaq taraki karee gaaa..

smaqsood added 87 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Sharam magar tum ko nahi atheee (ASA)

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009