KalTak 31st March 2009 - [Imran Khan]

Discussion in 'Kal Tak' started by Hit Man, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Hit Man

Hit Man Moderator Moderator Siasi Karkun

Host: Javed Chaudary
    Guests: Imran Khan, Khawaja Asif and Naveed Qamar.

<iframe height="450" src="http://www.friendskorner.com/zflash/embed.php?link=http://www.zshare.net/video/57995170ce1874d9/" scrolling="no" width="480" id="IFRAME1" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" ></iframe>

2. imran834

imran834 New Member

JC come out of this Alif Laila..Tang Galian , androon shehar ..good to write in some children digest

imran834 added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

lol Piaz Khanay hi thay tu Izzat kay saath kha Liye Jatay..lol

good one

anyone knows complete Punjabi sentence about this Piaz Khanay thing..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
  3. taffembank

taffembank New Member

nawaz sharif accepted 3rd november judiciary n pco judges for punjab govt .today's restoration of shabaz govt by court comporising pco judges.they appealed infront of pco judges wich they said they dont accept n now they gone to those judges for punjab govt.on long march night shahbaz sharif was in islamabad makind deal with zardari n this deal was made that 15 march night.this is judicial NRO.

4. < ChOuDhArY >

< ChOuDhArY > New Member

I am not a fan of anyone (not nawaz sharief) but i think some people will never happy on any situation ...if something good happened and these people cant feel happy i think then they should keep crying but they should cry alone not speard miserable feelings around..May Allah forgive us all and show us the right path.

5. fareed_pk

fareed_pk New Member

Here is the complete story of 100 jotay aur 100 piaz
    Jang Group Online

6. dauno

dauno The One

Khawaja Asif is too much "Extras became heroes in the govt. "/toomuch/toomuch/toomuch

7. Kaleem

Kaleem UnderEstimated Staff Member Administrative Siasi Karkun

Its about a guy who got sentences for something that either he has to eat 100 onions or he will be take 100 lashes.

So he said he wil take 100 onions so as soon as he was done with 10 he said no no I want lashes so then after some lashes he said no no I wan onions so in the end he had to eat 100 onions as well as he took 100 lashes.

This is what he is referring too.

8. lofty

lofty New Member

Javed Chaudhary's intro was really good as usual.

Imran Khan is back with his cassette "dekh Javed mein app ko batata hoon". When it was time to agitat he went into hiding, on the other hand Nawaz Sharif despite the threats to his life went out to rally public and got CJ restored. Nawaz Sharif is a real cheetah, and every leader of PML(N) is far superior than PPP leadership.

9. khan125

khan125 New Member

itna bara terrorist attack hoa he us pe media koi sincerity nhi dikha raha pta nhi kio khamooshi he shayad unhe pta he hakoomat ne phir sirilanka team attack ki trha is mamle ko b daba dena he

10. masifrana

masifrana New Member

angraz, angraji choor k chalay gayee........aur hum esay lay ker ahsas-e-kamtari may mubtala ho gayee........ah!

11. GraanG2

GraanG2 ~~Movement For Justice~~

Mere Bhai aaj agar CM ko bahal na karte log Lahore ke sanihey ko kese bhulatey...Is mein bhi un ka bada haath hai jo logo ki tawajjo is se hathana chahte hain,Isliyie yeh drama racha kar logo par phir emotional hathyachar kar rahe hain....

Will comment on the show when i finish watching it .

12. Niaz_ahmad80

Niaz_ahmad80 New Member

Khotey, this is history and this is for you to how to learn from the history. Quran also tells the ancient history to us for the same sake. Be mature and get your part from it and dont be stupid anymore. Sheikh sadi said, "the wisest is one who learns from the mistakes of other people". Alas! you are unable to retrieve morals from your own mistakes and blame the JC.

What a sense and what a knowledge you have! amazing

13. mcuk2001

mcuk2001 New Member

app key shahbaz sharif wali baat bilkul such hey ...mujhey bhi kisi under (pml-n) k bandey nain batya thaa.

14. yacir

yacir New Member

brother you always come with something against IK....don't you really think he's one of the very few sincere pakistanis in politics right now?? I agree that he doesn't have much political sense (and to me the reason is same..i.e he's so much sincere that he can't play politics around the objectives he has in his mind).

On the oher hand, saying that NS is lion as he came into public and IK is coward cuz he couldn't....it doesn't make much sense.
    I really respect NS as well, but i would say that since he's very senior politician and has many contacts (even with Hilary Clinton and team)..maybe he already knew that government is going to restore CJ!!
    and i'm sure he knew that before hand bceause ye sab kuch achanak to nahi hoa hoga...MukMukay main he was on board alongside government & US team ...to yakeenan it was a part of deal that NS will come into public otherwise he'll loose the respect to some extent!

brother It is all politics...and he's a very senior in the buisiness ..so try to be fair.

and also!!! I have one STRONG reservation against NS (although i have this reservation against him, but i dont like to start blaming him like others). and it is that he & his party didn't have ANY RIGHT to call the dharna off...the movement was lead by Lawyers and only they (either Aitizaz Ahsan/Kurd/Ather MinaAllah) should have made it off.
    and even if the government was agreed upon the CJ restoration...they should wait till the PM's speech for 2 reasons
    1- in the meantime all the stakeholders could reach islamabad
    2- and if there were any chance of deception in the speech, they could raise the point on the spot (as they were on driving seat). aur is ka nuqsaan to hum ne dekh hi liya hai...as we had to accept Dogar as CJ because the dharna was already called-off!

anyhow....this is just my point....let me see the program now :)

15. DiL Dukhta hai

DiL Dukhta hai For Pakistan

Mr Nawaz sharif was the one who betrayed Lawyers and Political Parties many time it was imran khan who suported sincerly Lawyers Moment butr Nawaz sharif tried to run away many time , at the end when Jab zardari nay Hand kiya nawaz sharif say then he decide that its not possible to trust anymore on zardari other wise they were enjoying in Punjab Nawaz sharif isnt a Leader if he was Pakistan should be better then it is ,Nawaz sharif changed with attitude due to indipendent Media other wise they are Choor Corrupt people ,/care

16. hafiz30

hafiz30 New Member

naveed qamar sounds like PPP UN embassador
    ABDULLAH HUSSAIN HAROON

the only difference is the mustache ahahahahahaha, they have similar accents. anybody agree?

17. tariqmmalik

tariqmmalik New Member

I don't know what JC was referring to, but here is an interesting little story by Kamran Shafi:

There was this chappie, see, who was hauled up before the panchayat (village council of elders) for an infringement for which he was sentenced to either eat 100 onions or get 100 whacks on his bottom applied by the village chowkidar with the chowkidar’s jutti. To spare himself the indignity of having to lie face down and be administered the whacks, the fellow offered to eat the onions.

Five onions later, when his eyes began to stream and his ears to smoke, the man said he would rather be beaten. Five hard whacks down, he said he would rather eat the onions. And so on it went until the idiot had eaten all the 100 onions AND got all of the 100 whacks.

18. Kamran Choudhry

Kamran Choudhry New Member

i think some people will never happy on any situation ...if something good happened and these people cant feel happy i think then they should keep crying but they should cry alone not speard miserable feelings around..May Allah forgive us all and show us the right path.
    PMLN zinda baad

19. sana aziz

sana aziz New Member

Great to see Imran Khan,though sitting between two oppurtunists he made his point.
    Well no one can deny Imran Khan's role in this movement to restore Judges,even if media tries to promote sharifs as heroes ,We all know that it is Imran Khan who is consistently supporting this movement ,he is the most sincere among the other leaders.

20. G.A.Chaudhry

G.A.Chaudhry Yeh Moj-e-Nafs Kia Hay?

Those who present their lives,get rewards.
    Same is the case with Nawaz Sharif.Even there were life threats,he came out for the rescue of the nation.
    It has become history;no one can deny from it.
    God does not give chance like that to every man.

It is also worth-noticed,
    "It is difficult to please every one in this world."