Kaltak 29th December 2008

Discussion in 'Kal Tak' started by UnderEstimated, Dec 29, 2008.

1. UnderEstimated

UnderEstimated Administrator Administrative

Guests: Ashok Mehta, Hamid Nawaz,

<iframe height="450" src="http://www.friendskorner.com/zflash/embed.php?link=http://www.zshare.net/video/53455781b6c6617f/" scrolling="no" width="480" id="IFRAME1" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" ></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2008
  2. Hawk

Hawk New Member

Gen Hamid Nawaz cha gaya...excellent job; now Indian Generals are behaving on media.

3. miranda

miranda New Member

Finally somone from India talk with senses. ashok mehta seems nice person to me. good program overall.

4. asra

asra New Member

excellent program! Good common sense should prevail..

5. hawkeyeblue

hawkeyeblue New Member

Indians and rest of the western world blame ICI or Army using the same rhetoric which our so called Greatest Leaders daughters and son of East and west and Qaideen plus some of so called irresponsible human right activist used in the abhorrence for Dictatorship in Pakistan. Now why are we fighting with Indian and West while we cannot hold make accountable our own people when they woof treasonous rhetoric. There are even those who stand on the Indian soil and passionately said if conditions do not improve then I beg Indian to take us back and others went to UN and asked them to investigate the murders of our so called greatest leaders.

6. fkfkfk

fkfkfk Sting Like a Bee!

the guests do not match. one side is the 'peace-nik' jurnail, and on the other side is the establishment representative. Hamid Nawaz has a point though ... the indian media was very inflammatory .. situation only started changing after the troop movement to east.

We are in this mess because of 9 year of jurnail raj. Musharraf should be hanged like Saddam after a trial telecast on national TV.