KalTak 21st January 2009 with Imran Khan

Discussion in 'Kal Tak' started by Hit Man, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Double Shah

Double Shah ان شاء اللہ ، ان شاء اللہ Siasi Karkun

Come on Guys..just ignore this "fkfkfk" stupid a**. He is trying to divert attention. Please make some comments about Imran khan views and something constructive.
    Jalnay walay ka mun kala .. IMran kHhaaaan Zinnnndaaa baaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imran Khan you Rock ..yeh 2 takay k loog tumhara khuch nahi bigar saktay ..sirf becharay forums per ultay seedhay comment kar k apna dil thanda karnay ki nakam kosish kartay hein.. Bughz-e-Mawiya

2. samy

samy New Member

3. hawkeyeblue

hawkeyeblue New Member

Seeing all the comments there isn't anything new left for me to say nonetheless every time fkfkfk speaks i just say WTF WFT WFT..... /thinking

4. taffembank

taffembank New Member

simple question,imran khan is da father of a girl without marriage wich he accept .he met her n send her gifts regularly,i got the megazine in wich they got pic of her with imran wen he met her in america.but the question is wat is da punishment of zana in shariah?stone to death." sangsar" is he ready for dat.i m his biggest fan n great supporter of pti but i hv to tell da truth,i dont blindly follow leaders.

5. humadoon

humadoon New Member

Same old crap and same old arguments of u people ...yaar be innovative bring something new....
    Defiantly u can criticize him but use some logic as well...
    The points i have bin able to understand from day first are (Most of them are funny though):

1. IK was a Play boy.. he had a daughter from Sita White.
    Answer: he always said that he is a sinner (Ghunahgar).

2. IK is the only one person in party.
    No now we have many people, DR shereen Mazari, Hamid Khan, Dr Arif Alvi .many more
    but the personality of IK is so big that they seem small infront of him.

3. IK supported Musharraf at first.
    He admit that was a mistake but the reason behind his backing can be justified and in politics we have complicated rules ...u guys should learn diplomacy and politics.

4. IK don't have a Beard so if needs to speak on Islam he needs to have beard. lolz
    Oh no answer... AStagh firullah a Gunah-e-Kabeera ... lolz

5. Why IK gives interviews to half naked ladies?
    Again i think he is not the husband of that lady to tell her to wear shalwar kameez. thats what he told his ex-wife Jamaima Khan to do.

6. I can't think more stupid arguments ....how do u guys do that.
    but i am sure u guys will carry one.

People like me who support him due to some reasons like he can bring us together or he is the only person less corrupt than others and many other good reasons also want to criticize his actions but we don't because the way u guys scramble things and make them so complicated (Dhoodh ki Lassi) than its not worth for a person like me to participate because samething will happen to my critisizam istead of learn or resolving something.

Lets get toghter ...................

6. iftikhar ali

iftikhar ali New Member

Inshallah...Inshallah...Inshallah...

7. saritob

saritob New Member

chaudhry liaqat baloch??
    are u sure? i think he is baloch.. is he also chaudhry?

8. ahmed107

ahmed107 New Member

bro, Speak out like Imran Khan, constructive arguments, don't harm no one.

9. lofty

lofty New Member

Imran Khan is incredibly boring. He says same crap over and over. Why does he have to come on tv every day when he has nothing to say? He should be spending more time building party structure rather than wasting time on talk shows. He has achieved virtually nothing in last twelve years! At the rate he is making progress in politics he will never beome even bigger than MQM.

10. cheekooo

cheekooo Still together.Still lost

such a retard.....
    /doh

11. searchthebest

searchthebest PAKISTANI

Bhai merey Iss se ziada constructive or Rational argument abh kia hoo saktay hain? Aapp phir thora saa explain tu ker do ke constructive argument kia hota hai?

Very good observation by Humadon.

12. vanilla

vanilla New Member

We muslims are still stucked on the point that we should have beared or not

13. ahmed107

ahmed107 New Member

go to other thread about IK interview, you'll see lot more reasoning and arguments

14. humadoon

humadoon New Member

Would u mind filtering the stuff for us .... Most of it is same as here..

infect u should tell us other options .. than PTI ....
    but remember u won't find anything 100% so try to settle./achaaa

15. Hawk

Hawk New Member

How did you know that he is the father of your sister,...i guess your mom must have told ya......./toomuch

16. hawkeyeblue

hawkeyeblue New Member

@ taffembank

Tum us Larki key mamoon ho tu aao main tumarey sath IK key pass chalta hoon aur tum ko tumhari behan ko aur tumhari bhanji ko insaaf dilwaoon ga. Thats a Promiss.

17. humadoon

humadoon New Member

Aham..............................
    yaar donoon hawks kis chakar main paray ho...
    Kushi ki baat hai kay donoon hawk PTI main hain...

Tu Shaheen hai basayra kar paharoon ki Chitanoon par..
    Naheen tara kaam in laluoon ki man bhan aik karna...
    /blush

18. hawkeyeblue

hawkeyeblue New Member

Adaab Arz hey humadoon sahib Kahaan humaur khaan Shaheen aur phir kahaan paroon kee chatanoo pey baseera. Saab jee tusi great ho... Lagey rahain Humadoon Bhai.

19. Insaaf

Insaaf New Member

Hey; FKFKFKFKF King.....You are The king.....I think all these people who dis agree with you are stupid and ignorant including my self ..........Because How could a sensible person take a note of your comments......Please agar koee pagal khaana paass mein ho toe wahaan ka chakkar laga lo Please yaa Hum sub ko bhej do jo AAP Hazrat ki argument ko serious lete hain aur phir jawab bhee likhte hain..........Please main sub ki taraf se maafi mangta hoon/doh Yoy are the winner...God bless you

20. hawkeyeblue

hawkeyeblue New Member

At first I thought I would not comment on this useless issue but I guess this need to be clarify.

Keeping Beard for Men is part of Islamic tradition in the footsteps of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as it was his "Sunnah". This is the main motivation of most of Indo Pak (and Afghan) Muslims, they follow this tradition for centuries. but unfortunately they barely (or never) realized that keeping beard is Sunnah of all Prophets (AS) there is no prophet was ever been reported without beard. Hence this is not just the sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) consequently the significance of keeping beard is even more enhanced.

Now let me elaborate a little more, is beard keeping just pertinent to Islam and pre-Islamic (Ibrahimic) faiths? The answer is “No” keeping beard for men was so widely common across the nations and communities that no other custom was ever seen before. e.g. almost all cultures east and west alike until very recently (150-200 years) in past almost every man had beard one way and other Google the pictures of ancients china, almost all of known Arabs (Jews, Christians, and Muslims) even ancient Hindus (in some pockets) and almost all of the Europe and latter commonly Americans. If we Google images, the pictures we can see that most men hard beards in different shapes and sizes and that clearly shows shaving beard is very recent cultural norm.

Now knowing this all, the question is Keeping Beard is “FARZ or FRAD” (obligatory) ? answer is, there is broad consensus and agreement among all sects of Islam (pre and post mordantly) that keeping beard is Preferred Sunnah but NOT “FARZ or FRAD” (obligatory) because Quran (is the main source) which sets most of the DOs and DON’Ts and fewer Obligations comes from Sunnah (Hadith or Hadees) for example there is no prohibition of eating Dog in Quran but Rasool Allah (PBUH) forbids us. Henceforth, in both sources we do not have any evidence which can concludes keeping beard is “FARZ or FRAD” (obligatory) rather a Preferred Sunnah.

Bottom line is Keeping beard is emphasized preference (highly encouraged) but nonetheless still holds the status of Sunnah and does not exceeds to be “FARZ or FRAD”. /readit

P.S. I had beard from my early youth and I shaved it on the morning of 1st Jan 2000 simply as protest to this “Taliban” interpretation of this issue.
    Allah hum sub ko deen ko samajhney kee toufeeq aata karey ameen.
    I hope and pray you guys will be at peace. /pakistani