KalTak 14th November 2008

Discussion in 'Kal Tak' started by 82 ROCKER, Nov 14, 2008.

1. 82 ROCKER

82 ROCKER New Member

Host:Javed Chauhdary
    Guests: Marvi Memon PML Q, Hanif Abbasi PML N,Syed Mamtaz Alam Gilani PPP

<center> <embed src="http://blip.tv/play/ygfaizYA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="500" height="420" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed> </center>

2. kamranmuhammad

kamranmuhammad New Member

Hopefully Ch . Shujat Ajj bhi phone kar kay batye ga kay MARVI ko MUSH kay kehnay pae MNA Banya :)

3. ampk84

ampk84 New Member

Great person Javed Chaudhry. He is the most honest and truthful personality in media

4. imran_sohail

imran_sohail New Member

if you see all these programs and discussions. you will feel that all party members are trying to defend their parties and party leaders. none of them speaks for Pakistan. This little girl Marvi.. She even does not know what she is saying and what she should say. same like Gillanis including PM Gillani. any body can tell me the difference between today and musharraf's time. rest is PML N they are Bechaare... cant do any thing.

imran_sohail added 7 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

I wish some how our comments should be read by the panelists. so that they come to know what Bu** Sh** they are.... not all of them of course (exception is always there). Try to read comments on this forum and others like Pakistan Politics or PakPoint Network :: A Point to Browse Pakistan Politics, Blogs, News and Views, Videos

We are just frustrating ourselves, I wish our politicians should read our comments...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008