Talk Show Kal Tak 24th October 2011 - Maulana Tariq Jamil

Discussion in 'Kal Tak' started by NoToRi0uS, Oct 24, 2011.

1. NoToRi0uS

NoToRi0uS |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_| Administrative

Maulana Tariq Jamil

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jAD9Llu450A?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C5WswBqPAC8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZCuf6IzlWlE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Mysticreed

Mysticreed New Member

Lo ji talismati mulla ji aa gaye ab slaves zubaan khol kar aur dimag band kar key sunein ge aur phir mera post parh kar mujhe bura bhala kahein ge mujhe tarah tarah ki videos dekhain gey aur badtameezi bhi kar saktein hain. Baatein itni meethi meethi aur phir.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why doesn't this mulla declare his assets and disclose it to his blind followers ???????? Where does he earn from ??????????????? Where does he get the money for touring and travelling to various destinations ?????????????? Why doesn't he answer about the allegations on TJ concerning the underground links of the members of his organisation with Talibaans ?????????????

Just one example of how he dramatizes the day of judgement in the video below !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure any ordinary person would've been blamed for blasphemy for mimicking Prophet Muhammed saww as done in this dramatic speech but because he is from the supposed saved sect so he is innocent. Remember this is just his own video and not the hundreds of videos found on youtube put up by his opponents for the purposes of unveiling him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR3FwZXV7XQ"]Maulana Tariq Jameel Nafsi Nafsi - YouTube[/ame]

3. oscar

oscar New Member

All the riwayaat and ahadith of incompetency, zulm and corruption narrated by molvi sahib are mostly about Fitna tul Kubra, Bani Abu Sufyan and bani Marwan, which we consider sin to talk about. Instead mullahs have invented terms like "khair ul Qurun", Tabieen and taba tabieen to brush the history under the carpet, and go in circles for ever.

4. Mysticreed

Mysticreed New Member

The whole program today was a waste of time since it was a one man show who came on national television and repeatedly called me and my whole nation as corrupts without even distinguishing good from bad individuals. I believe he subconsciously hates the whole Pakistani nation otherwise he wouldn't have called the whole nation corrupt and insensitive and fraudster.

A nation where Edhi center is run on charity basis, a nation where Shaukat Khanum hospital is run on charity basis, a nation which helps its brothers during earthquakes and floods on voluntary basis. A nation which opens the doors for those who had migrated from Swat during the army operation and there are many many both individual and collective examples about love, sacrifice, honour and dignity but this mulla just sweeps everything under the carpet of azaab and corruption ?????????????

Surely this is the hate for the Pakistani nation in his subconscious mind and thus he forgets the good things and the good people of this country. These type of mullas were defeated in 1947 and since they want more so will they be defeated once again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. asif1975

asif1975 New Member

Mashallah...what great words of wisdom..May Allah guide us to the right path. (ameen)

6. zub165

zub165 New Member

PLease Introduce yourself who are you what is you knowledge specification or you are just criticizing without any knowledge. we are only surviving due to good people as you mentioned in your discussion but majority of nation you already know.

7. NOMANZAFAR

NOMANZAFAR New Member

Very well said by the Maulana Sahib. Very good program by Javeed Chaudary. The real problem our society is indulge in and the root cause of our problems. And the solution for our problems.
    May Allah give all of us hiddaya and forgive all our sins. Ameen.

8. saberite

saberite New Member

[MENTION=171458]Mysticreed[/MENTION]. Please man, I saw the program and the video too that you posted, I didn't hear any mimcry or blasphemy. I am not gonna defend Maulana here but I should point out that the negativity that you have narrated in your posts is beyond belief.
    I tell you he is right about us being corrupt and dishonest. Its not only his opinion go around the world and ask. ask what transperency international thinks about us. You dont even have to go anywhere else, just read your own posts again. are your posts in anyway honest and just, I dont think so. Maulana was just responding to anchors questions and until we have not recognized our faults we cannot correct them. Contrary to your posts he was even "100% hopefull" for people like Zardari and co. So man, the bottom line is become and think positive and positive will happen. I hope you get my point.

9. Mysticreed

Mysticreed New Member

Lol you wrote a whole article and you are not defending the mulla ?????????? Go fool someone else I'm not a mulla slave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Transparency international talks about corruption and not about the number of people involved in corrution. Here the matter is whether the majority are corrupt or not. Secondly what are the indicators, source of information of transparency international ???????????

Transparency international Pakistan''s office is located in DHA Karachi which is a 2 room office. They have a very limited staff. Where do they get these reports from ??????????

They actually rely on newspapers and other media outlets. Even if you go on their website you will see newspaper cuttings scanned as their proof for their head office that they have been doing a lot of hardwork. The Pakistani branch of it is actually itself a fraud and their job is to investigate transparency. Don't you see the contradiction ??????????? The more the corruption they report the more their commission. Now compare those newspaper reports clipped on their website and compare them with the court proceedings. Its just a matter of 2-3 days of hardwork and you will find that many of the news reports are baseless. I don't deny corruption I am only questioning this mulla's estimates. He is wrong that the whole society or even majority as you say is corrupt. No this is wrong. I've already said there are good and bad people in the society but there are good things happening and the majority are better that mulla's estimation. Keeping in mind that nobody is perfect.

What this mulla means by saying that Zardari or someone else will improve is the most ridiculous thing he said. Mullas are only satisfied when a person follows whatever the mulla thinks is Islam. Dude it is the nature of the people of Pakistan that they don't follow what any mulla says. So never will the majority of Pakistanis become like what the mulla wants and therefore the people will always remain what mullas call 'corrupts' or 'deviants' or 'misguided' or whatever he wants to say. You will not understand this at this moment but do reflect on what I said after 20-30 years to understand what I said. These same Pakistanis were kafirs in 1940s, then there was azaab on deviant Pakistanis in the form of Ayub, then floods because of Qadiyanis in 1960s then in the form of Bhutto and so on. Even floods in 1976 was an azaab on Pakistanis for voting for the drunkard Bhutto lol and the remedy was to remove him in order to implement the sharia and it was dubbed as the Nizam Mustafa movement. The end result of this movement was that we ended up with a partnership with drunkard Americans for doing jihad in Afghanistan. This is the story of azaabs on Pakistan but you will surely realise this in 20-30 years !!!!!!!!!!!!