Talk Show Kal Tak 10th September 2009 - Imran Khan

Discussion in 'Kal Tak' started by Kaleem, Sep 10, 2009.

1. ahmed107

ahmed107 New Member

i totally agree with your analysis,
    in Uk I.K disbanded the party and impose a lady cuz she is banker and he thought she will be good for raising funds, and all the people who were working for him for yrs was left in cold,
    he also made derogatory statement about these life long workers, saying " they can't even win a council election, why take notice of them",

i always agree with 99% of Ik's statements and arguments on the media,
    but as far as wining an election is concerned, his dictatorial and arrogant attitude lets him down,
    the criticism of your view by jialas will be the downfall of IK and PTI,

i pray one day IK will see his way and start engaging and listening to ordinary people and stop relying on chamchays,

2. mansoorpeerzada

mansoorpeerzada New Member

3. sajila123

sajila123 Banned

@ahmad107

The problem with fan club is that like jialas of PPP rather than listening and understanding the issue they start making excuses. Now somebody above said,

" PTI is now in a process of turning in to a main stream party and needs tough discipline with in the party. it will separate cream from the milk."

I can assure you this guy doesn't know any fact but will try to defend and make excuses about the person he likes. He doesn't know if they are separating cream from milk or milk from cream.

If we have to support crooks (besides IK, the problem with IK is more mental than anything else) then why not keep supporting the crooks we already have at least they are there for some time now and experienced in governmental affairs to some extent.

4. navedrana

navedrana New Member

I guess he has an eye for people like you who when saw that their was some disagreement for their view they became Mir jafars and now are bent on destroying the party and the person....

5. mistehbab

mistehbab New Member

Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

Excellent!!! show!!

6. sajila123

sajila123 Banned

@navedrana

A fan club guy or a jiala can't think better than that. You could say me a Mir Jafer if I was having any benefit from PTI or if I'll get a benefit from wrting the facts. I have nothig to do with PTI anymore I was just a fan club member who was wasting time projecting a wrong guy. Now that I reached a conclusion that if IK couldn't bear nice and honest people around him, I am just warning others don't waste your precious time on him.

I think he has been good in charity work and I would urge people to help him in that regard BUT when it comes to politics he has surrounded himself with wrong people and they have not and will not let him progress. Even if today he decides to let people progress in the party on merit and democratically let them flourish I'll support him BUT he has wasted 13 years with cronies and there are no signs he will change in the future. I am not one of them to idealize him for something he is not.

7. shkanjabeen

shkanjabeen New Member

imran khan is a man who knows what to say and when.but in pakistani politics he has to repeat some issues again and again,so that the nation understand where the problem exists in our political system.
    zardari and company got the vote because they promised to change the system.now the nation will realize that all the existing parties are the chip of the same block.they will never disturb the statusquo.
    imran khan will bring chaange Inshallah.
    sharfoo,taafoo are gone and ghaddari and company will soon perish.
    Allah ke haa dair hay andair nahi.

8. mateen ahmadzai

mateen ahmadzai New Member

khan is khan,he is a khan, a true khan.

9. Newbie

Newbie New Member

I have read all of your posts in this thread. I gotch you. You are doing exactly same thing for which you are cursing IK./what/what/what

Dude when anger takes one over then he/she becomes mental./toomuch/toomuch/toomuch

10. k4fecn6

k4fecn6 New Member

100% true we are buzdil qaum

11. poola

poola New Member

Well done Imran Khan. He rightly pointed out Nawaz Sharif 's Musharraf Syndrome.

12. ahmed107

ahmed107 New Member

With Imran khan you don't disagree, but you hit a brick wall,
    cuz he don't talk or listen to any one other than his cronies, only hearing what he likes to hear,

far from been Mir jafars this guy sajila123 is more patriotic than IK fan club, cuz he is warning that your dreams will not be realized until you fix this fundamental flaw, and than start dreaming again!!

if IK take notice of his critics than people don't have to come on the web to disagree,

ahmed107 added 11 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

good attempt to gag some one and cover up reality,

sorry not very progressive!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2009
  13. Newbie

Newbie New Member

I admire your efforts to gag with the stoogs millitary dictators. IK is doing what he is capable of. Atleast he is the one who raised his STATURE by his own hardwork & make me proud of my identity not just once but quite few times. So I would go for that guy who can say me even shut up if he feels I am wrong instead of giving me false hope.

He won't let me down by backing out of every promise that our millitary Generals & their raised stooges used to for 62 years & made my parents life worst who voted for them time & again.

I prefer the one who has raised his STATURE by his own hardwork instead of being raised in the corridors of millitary dictators thru backdoor entry & on AWAMs tax-paid money. And I will love to see & support more people in politics who raised their STATURE by their own hardwork & thats where I differ with you guys.

14. ahmed107

ahmed107 New Member

you are doing no good to PTI or pakistan by denial of the problem,

you are only bolstering Imran khan's ego!!!
    which can't be good for no one!

15. pottendorfer

pottendorfer New Member

For me Imran Khan is the only hope.
    It would be much easier for hi to go back to London and enjoy life there.
    I live in Europe and I know how many girls are crazy about him even at this age.
    But he wants to stay here and bring good change for us.
    Its hard to fight against Fedual Lords,USA and all other corrupt parties.
    If he criticize others then he is brave enough to say it loudly and without fear.
    Tell me who else is better then Imran Khan...Altaf...who openly said that MQM is against Punjabis and Pathans.
    I can post here video if anyone denies this..anyone??

16. Hawk

Hawk New Member

very good IK...keep it up.....we need a leader like you

17. ahmed107

ahmed107 New Member

in a talking shop he is best cuz he is upright and honest,
    on ethics he best,
    on islam he is best,
    (its a big IF) if ever he got into govt , he will be same as zardari, nawaz or i dare say altaf, cuz he dose not listen or take advice,
    one man can't run a country,

18. Hawk

Hawk New Member

For me top 3 qualities are more important...as far as the last one you mentioned is concern, i think for that he deserves a chance to prove himself right........he did in the past and i am sure he will not fail you.
    As far as party matters are concern...which party does not have these issues...it happens all over the world...what a big deal than...if his style is dictatorial then i think people like Hamid Khan and Arif Alvi would not have been standing with him for the last 13 years or more....the diff between him and NS AZ or XYZ is he pick the right people to listen to...not from any other Tom Dick and Harry......at the end of the day the leader of the party decides what is right and what is wrong...what ever decision he takes it will please some people and will piss other off...who gives a damn......we are standing behind him for every decision he takes as long as he is sincere and honest.

19. mak7861

mak7861 New Member

You are tottaly wrong and lying shamelessly , either bcoz you didn't understand the situation correctly or you unparh ..
    what happened in Islamabad was , soon after the local chapter election there was rumours that elections were rigged, so the party asked the president n other chapter members to resign .. elections will be held again in couple of months ..

20. sajila123

sajila123 Banned

@mak7861

I am not lieing the proof is that Islamabad chapter genral secretary is suspended for 6 months and the rest are were given 48 hours to take the resignations back which they did not. So if I am wrong and you are right then why they punished people who according to you were asked to resign.