Video Jirga with Nawaz Shareef- 6th January 2012

Discussion in 'Jirga' started by Kaleem, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Kaleem

Kaleem UnderEstimated Staff Member Administrative Siasi Karkun

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iWh3fyWnkxs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/msEVvF6e2Ts?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jGEISbNptpk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DxWSFoAWs7Q?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Peace_Seeker

Peace_Seeker New Member

harf harf haqeeqat! very brave leader! i really enjoyed the interview.God bless u Mian Saheb!
    He speaks from the heart!

3. needoos

needoos Banned

When asked, Mian Sahab kab hakoomat ko chalta karnaa chahtey hain = Answer (Aap jantey hain awaam ki kya raey hai, laikan hum koi raey nahin dein gei!) LOL

When asked, when will u give resignations = Answer (We have option, but can't tell u as country is important) LOL

When asked, then what option do u have = Answer (We don't know whether government will go or not, we ask allies of PPP to come out but we don't want to come out) LOL

When asked, Why u fear of loosing Punjab Government after resignation = Answer (App tanaz kar rahey hain, then same rataa of loosing Punjab overnment in 2008) LOL

When asked, Do u wish to join hands with allies of PML-Q, MQM, ANP = Answer (We dont ask them to join us, but they should leave as we are not resigning) LOL

When asked, Why Gillani says state within state? Answer (Gillani shouldn't say that, if PM doesn't know anything then why he is PM! Mian Sahab you said same thing after Kargil War and after release of Raymond Davis that u didn't know about anything(What a munafaqat this is))

When asked, You said PTI is supported by Eastablishment = Answer (This must be investigated by PM and If Eastablishment is doing this then it shouldn't happen, Oh champion of Munafaqat then why u and ur Sipah come up with strong believe on it at first place)

Above is sum up of Part 1, :hihi:hihi:hihi:hihi:hihi Enough for me, anyone else want to watch rest of show then its upto him/her!

4. luckyguy

luckyguy New Member

Come on ... if you have prove that establishment is asking people to join PTI... then prove it to us and go to supreme court... I will vote for you NS sb

5. abaseen

abaseen New Member

Totally nonsense!!! after his last 2 interviews, I am wondering, how the hell has been two time prim minister!!!! If one listen to his conversation he has not answer a single question according to the merit. But what can one do, if chaudhry Shujaat Hussain can be prim minister he had to be also, as he has a little edge on chaudhry Shujaat Hussain. But now time has changed, so By By Mia Saheb. If some one has noticed, the compare even didn't told any good well come words as he said to Imran khan and not even in the end of interview he didn't said as he said to Imran Khan, that Imran Khan answered the question in very good way and according to the merit.

6. Hawk

Hawk New Member

Only two kind a people will vote for him, first who is part of the status quo and enjoying the direct or indirect fruits of this haram khori/chor bazari system, secondly a complete moron who can not differenciate between what is good and bad.

7. Petriot

Petriot New Member

Very matured politician...you can see a difference b/w a politician and a cricketer/play boy.
    every word he says sounds soo deep and meaningful

8. Ghafoor10

Ghafoor10 New Member

Meaningful= I want the chair again, build my industry.
    Deep = dig a deep hole for the nation.

You are right, he wants third time which he wont get... :)

9. londoner007

londoner007 New Member

good one mian ji .good interview you are the best candidate for next pm ship.

pti's bacha jamuras who are saying that no a single straight answer was given well all i can say about them is that they are either dumbs or just idiots let them cry kids do cry........

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

you are either a dumb or an idiot but i think second one suit you better

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

yes i notice some thing that he ask all sorts of question to mian sahib and got straight replies unlike ik who had no answer of some of the question and i also notice that you are one of those idiots who have to moun because you can't sleep otherwise............. i also notice that your leader mention mian sahib name in every sentence but mian sahib thought that ik is not that important so he should mention his name so its a small slap on ik face really..............

10. Hawk

Hawk New Member

Lol...keep barking like a street dog, this time you will not even get the bone from your owner Sharif...barking is your only destiny.

11. londoner007

londoner007 New Member

Hahaha copy cat barking is you Bach Jamuras trade mark and I know instantly when some one kick you but this time you took time to bark ........ don't give up your title barking does suit you your leader is a biges barker and trouble is he only can bark on shareef insans . He don't dare to bark on altaf bahi you know why because altaf bahi kick on his ass when he try to bark at him