Video Imran Khan & Hamid Mairaj (PTI candidate NA123) interview on Dunya News

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by hmcheema, Mar 5, 2010.

1. hmcheema

hmcheema New Member

2. izz7

izz7 ReBeL wItH a CaUsE

Thank you for sharing! Good work,one small step toward's betterment,of pakistan!

3. luckyguy

luckyguy New Member

part 2
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5s62bVvwPo[/media]
    part3
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3iKCP5-KRE[/media]
    part4
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNzUnfJmgak[/media]

4. anees292

anees292 New Member

Imran bahi lage raho panjab se tumain koi vote nain dene wala itni kherat nain he inn logon main jo sach ka sat deen ye sab kanjon se sat hain jo chor aur dakoo hain kiun ke ye sab bi asee hi ban chuke hain lekna koi bat nain sach akher jeet hi jata he

5. nilo723

nilo723 Banned

Imran Khan would have succeeded in a Presidential form of government where personalities mattered..He has support from all ethnic groups and people unlike the Punjabi brothers, Baloch nationalists or Muhajir separatist parties..

But in this Parliamentary form of government, what matters is small kings and crown princes in Pakistan's numerous princely states..and it would take some more time for Imran to spread his message of justice and khudi to the masses..Right now their concern is roti and kapda, makaan to phir bhi door hai..

6. luckyguy

luckyguy New Member

Imran Khan ... inshallah... AAj nahi to KAL ...

log korooo ko pechaan lengee aur aapp ke saath qaree ho jayeengi

7. hitler

hitler New Member

100%agree. I always though about this what u said above. In parliamentry system, he should join pml n and then take leadersheep from nawaz shareef by his qualities..........nawaz shareef is a dum ganja, not a leader

8. GraanG2

GraanG2 ~~Movement For Justice~~

9. Aashoor

Aashoor Passionate Pakistani

Imran Khan inshallah humara next prime minister ho ga .....

10. hina123

hina123 Banned

why is it that PTI candidate needs Imran Khan on his side in order to appear on media and answer questions !

or may be he is afraid that anchor person will ask him regarding his solid family back ground which is related to PMLq..... and now " he is the flag carrier for "CHANGE".....!

/out/out/out/out

11. GraanG2

For ur kind but limited knowledge nobody appears on these shows according to their own choice...They have been invited by the Channels and anchors...So I think u better ask this question from Dunya TV that why did they invite Imran Khan as well ....Now plz don't ask me why the anchor in this program used to work for GEO and now works for Dunya TV.lol

12. Aashoor

Aashoor Passionate Pakistani

you better go and lick boots of your american masters and this is the job you are made for. because .... جنگ کھیڈ نیں زنانیاں دی

13. navedrana

navedrana New Member

next mission independent election commission ........ Geo IK - gr8 vision

14. WasimAkram38

WasimAkram38 Member Siasi Karkun

Shame on you....anees. We should talk about Pakistani not punjab sindh baluchistan or NWFP. Imran is our choice "Youth's choice" whole Pakistani youth supports him.

As far as NA-55 is concerned it was a bi-election and in Pakistan the tradition is that the ruling party always (by using government machinery) wins bi-election. So please don't blame whole Punjab for that.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN ........... LONG LIVE IMRAN.

btw I'm from Rawalpindi as well.

15. nonaminapupa

nonaminapupa New Member

People of pakistan dont need a leader like Imran. they need someone who kicks them and drag them in the darkness . anyone who shows this nation a true picture of life will never win. i dont know how to tell people that we need to get rid of these looters. let them sit in the darkness , hungry and begging for food and water.

16. nilo723

nilo723 Banned

I don't think we should blame the 'people of Pakistan'..I mean only 40% voted in these elections which brought PPP into power, not to mention the massive rigging done by the Musharraf establishment in their favor..Coz if PML(N) had won there was a possibility that Musharraf would have to stand in a court of law and explain his behavior in the past 8 years of his dictatorship..

The day we have a free and fair election to choose our leader, which will hopefully happen this time Inshallah with an independent Supreme Court in place to form and independent Election Commission, they would choose an honest and non-corrupt leader..And the only sincere man they would find is Imran..The more the turn-out, the better opportunity for change..

17. Khosa

Khosa New Member

Many Pakistani, from all the provices, cast, religion love Imran Khan. Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi, Mohajir, Pakhtoons etc.

PTI base is not on racism. PTI is for all the poeple of Pakistan. Poor or Rich, Uneducated or Eduated, Muslims or other religion in Pakistan.

I do not think we should involve ourselves in hatered to our leaders unless we find something wrong. I do respect all the leaders, I am against those who are corrupt.

Some people always try to degrade Imran Khan, I do not know why? because Imran Khan is leader of Pakistan, he is not corrupt. He did not kill people. So why some people are against him????why

18. ashahid

ashahid Banned

The only major reason I oppose him is because he is a dictator and represents the one of many evil faces of Pakistani politics. To me, the major problem in Pakistan is the lack of democracy in the respective parties and IK has not brought any change in this phenomena. Thus, he may be a benevolent dictator but dictator and tryrannt he is.

Secondly, I have major disagreement with his Taliban apologist policies including relentless pursuing of far righ political agenda.

19. nilo723

nilo723 Banned

He is no dictator..And if you know PTI's secretary general Dr.Arif Alvi, (who does not appear on TV as often as Imran), and if you watch some of his interviews, you would realize that many times Imran has to compromise on his personal views because the majority of decision-makers in the party differ from him..Then this means he is a democrat..

and if your main concern is that Imran is a dictator, then i guess this should soften up your heart towards him..

* But if ur main concern is his Islamist ideology, which i believe is ur real issue, then you don't have to come up with lame excuses, at least not here and come up clean..

20. GraanG2

There is a saying in Pashto."Pa yao hindu batkhela na uranegi."
    means
    '' Ek hindu ke chale jaane se batkhela tabah nahi ho jayega. " (urdu)
    "It won't destroy batkhela if one hindu decides to leave it."(english).
    " yige endu qu qu wei le batkhela mei you shenme bu hao de ."(chinese).

And batkhela is a town in NWFP near Malakand.

aage aap khud samajhdar ho.lolz