Debate ?? ...... Haroon Rashid is on the pay roll of ISI....?

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by Ehtesab, Oct 16, 2010.

?

?? .... Haroon Rashid is on the pay roll of ISI ....??

1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    16.9%
  2. No

95 vote(s)
    73.1%
  3. Dont Know

13 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Revolusionary

Revolusionary Banned

If praising the army makes someone an agent of isi then what about those defending the qadyanis?

I think one should avoid such insensible talk where one's views are criticised for the sake of criticism.
    I think the horse thing in the middle of the river was used for the ongoing war against the internal elements which could be right from his point of view and I might not necessarily be supporting it but I do remember that he was a fierce critic of Mushy poodle for a long time i.e. 9 years and as far as I remember Mushy kutti was an army chief in those days. So there your theory gets bursted.

Apnay andar ka hi insaan makruh hai
    Ayyar aur makkar dusra nazar ata hai

2. mistehbab

mistehbab New Member

Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

Terrorists ? Hold on a minute. Aren't you from Pakistan ? The land of terrorism ? Noting the people you come from, you'r going to call JI 'terrorists' ? Let's discuss who is and is not a terrorist, that is, if you can do it in an objective manner, if you have the 'bawls' to face reality 'as it is'. Otherwise, don't bother.

If you want to talk about JI, about terrorists, let's discuss this topic on a separate, dedicated thread. Perhaps I can add to your knowledge.

You'r putting words in my mouth. How about taking them 'as they are', without adding your own 'way of thinking' on top of it, huh ?

I neither need, nor want to see how good you can 'dramatize' something. If you have craving for being an actor, you know where you have to apply to do that, and its not this forum/community. Come back to the discussion, to the topic at hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@miranda: Hold on a minute;

(1)
    Mr. Fazl-ur-Rahman is not one man. He has been chosen by a good number of citizens of Pakistan from 'Khayber-Pakhtunkhwa' (old NWFP province) to 'represent' them. Wouldn't it be a better idea to ask those people to choose another to represent them, one who is not a criminal ? Nothing'll make us more happy than partnering with other good people for the good of our people

(2) I or JI or MMA is not stopping authorities responsible for implementing justice inside Pakistan from apprehending Mr. Fazl-ur-Rahman, from prosecuting him, from holding him accountable for all the crimes he has committed, from bringing him to justice

Why aren't they doing it ?

You need to ask the question, why are the people who are responsible for implementing justice inside Pakistan, why are they not apprehending Mr. Fazl-ur-Rahman ?

I or JI/MMA are not the ones who;

(a) rule over Pakistan
    (b) have the power to make decisions, take actions inside Pakistan
    (c) make internal and foreign policies of Pakistan
    (d) are responsible for implementing justice system inside Pakistan
    (e) are responsible for managing money of Pakistan
    (f) are responsible for running Pakistan
    (g) are responsible for running institutions of Pakistan
    (h) etc etc

The feudal Pakistan Army coupled with the civilian 'agents' they'v 'groomed' to become 'feudals', who we know to be 'politicians' are the ones ruling over this nation.

(3) Yes, I'm still in between lines, thinking what is the right thing to do in this regard. Frankly I'm at a loss

Looking at politics in Pakistan, do you expect me (another common man of Pakistan) or JI /MMA to just leave it in the condition it is, sit on the sidelines and live our lives, not doing anything, hoping for something to happen on its own ? or do you want us to 'struggle', to do something to improve the situation ?

What do you, the people of Pakistan want ?

What is the right thing to do ?

3. Nadaan Bhatti

Nadaan Bhatti New Member

Haroon and Talat are the only journalists, who wrote The Truth...

4. Revolusionary

Revolusionary Banned

Lolzzz I thought you would be coming with an apology for labelling mirza mehsud mardood a shaheed but instead you have the same old shameful rhetoric to sprinkle here.

mehsud mardood kutti was a terrorist and he is killed and he must be rotting in his grave at the moment.

Supporting terrorists and anti-Pakistanis like mehsud mardood is very condemnable and you jamatis should be ashamed of that. But if you still insist that he was a shaheed then you should be killed as well you rotten filthy skunks.

How dare you call Pakistan a terrorist country you skunk? go and rot somewhere after blowing yourself in mansoora you filthy rotten skunk.

I demand you to condemn munawwar hassan's and ji's stance of calling mehsud mardood a shaheed or you continue to be condemned you hypocrite filthy skunk. Upar Salam likhta hai aur neechay jhut bolta hai kay mujhay pata nahi kay JI nay mehsud mardood ko shaheed kaha, you filthy hypocrite.

How dare you support anti-Pakistanis? This is not 1940s where you rotten eggs will be allowed to preach Na-Pakistan and its supporters as kafirs. Anyone preaching anti-Pakistan thoughts and supporting anti-Pakistanis should know one thing that you will be taken out and disgraced the way you have been for the last 60 odd years.

I have shown a glimpse of my balls above, now your turn if you are a man.

The topic of the thread has lead us here, so shut up from that point of view.

5. mistehbab

mistehbab New Member

(1) When have I noted Mr. Mehsud as a 'shaheed' ? I refrained from commenting about Mr. Mehsud without having more information on 'what really happened'. You'r the one obsessing over him flouting around words, adding your way of thinking to it, rather than taking them 'as they are'.

(2) Unable to face reality about 'terrorism', huh ? I note as a 'weak' human being for that. You are weak.

6. Revolusionary

Revolusionary Banned

I am talking about the official stance of JI and you are the right person to discuss as you are a supporter of JI. Even in Column Kaar programme aired on 7th August 2009 one of the JI leaders Ameer-ul-Azam openly stated that JI considers mehsud mardood a shaheed

Weak human? what? are you gone nuts or what? or are you nuts since birth?

Will power of what? are you high or what? have they started selling pot in mansoora?

7. mistehbab

mistehbab New Member

Did you miss out how you lashed out at me when I said 'Pakistan is land of terrorism' ? or can you not see your own words ? You are not ready to face reality. You have this rosy idea of Pakistan, a self created image of 'good Pakistan' that you want to live with. I see reality. I face it. I don't find Pakistan to be a land of good people. I mark your 'thoughts' about Pakistan to be an 'illusion' as far the past, as well as the present stands.

If you can't accept faults that Pakistan has, that people of Pakistan have, how are you ever going to 'improve' upon them ? And if you can't or don't want to improve upon them, then what is your worth ?

8. Revolusionary

Revolusionary Banned

Lolzzz where have I stated that current Pakistan is an ideal country? stop twisting my words you hypocrite liar. Upar Salam kay baad nechay jhut bolna JI ka purana shaiva hai. Everyone also knows that JI was against the creation of Pakistan.

And you should condemn JI for labelling mehsud mardood a shaheed and for supporting anti-Pakistanis especially TTP.

9. miranda

miranda New Member

Walaikum Assalam

10. mistehbab

mistehbab New Member

@Revolusionary: Your attitude is too childish for me to have an adult conversation/discussion with you. I'll let you be. I'll say this much;

Don't repeat classic Pakistani attitude. Come out of it. Call a spade, a spade.

You are weak. Yet, this is not forever. You can 'improve' on this weakness. Making a mistake is not a crime. 'Repeating' that mistake over and over again can be noted as a crime.

And don't run towards other arguments when you can't justify your words on the topic we are talking on. Discuss one topic, till the end. Conclude it and then move onto other topics. Otherwise, if you continue with this way of conducting yourself, you loose credibility, especially when you talk in a 'gathering' of non-Pakistanis'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@miranda: (1) JI has a 'systematic' 'way' of doing things inside it. Anyone can join, work up his/her way into JI's hierarchy. Anyone can make his voice heard in JI.

Whoever wants to contribute to well-being of our nation, they are welcome to come, do their part.

(2) I don't know if Mr. Fazl-ur-Rahman is elected or not. What I do see is, people do not conduct protests or decry him when he comes to power. What message does that give us all ?

11. Revolusionary

Revolusionary Banned

Are you in your senses? are you sure that you are not high? don't you know that I have already refuted the topic and then the discussion between me and you came to this point of condemnation of mehsud mardood?

You continue to avoid condemning mehsud mardood, typical hypocrite terrorist jamati attitude.

You are making a moron of yourself, but ofcourse we know that anyone who so daringly labels mehsud mardood a shaheed either is an anti-Pakistani or a moron.

What discussion are you blabbering about? we are already discussing. I have voted no and have started a discussion, its you who hasn't answered a single point raised because of your hypocrite nature.

12. miranda

miranda New Member

Exactly thats what my point is. no one is protesting against Fazl sb so we can think he is a clean and a good person. people has elected him. similarly after conducting this poll by Ehtesab bro against HR sb, will you accept the majority decision here? :)

1 person likes this.
  13. Revolusionary

Revolusionary Banned

Lolzzz ab janab ka jawaab parhna zara /happy

14. Ehtesab

Ehtesab Banned

to many people's surprise Haroon Rashid has supported the RGST bill in the last Captal Talk........! when Imran Khan his idea politican is threatening a Civil Disobedience to oppose RGST......

so why Baba Ji is supporting the RGST bill............????

simple, its the order from IMF and world bank to the mercenary pak army who is running the finance and foreign ministry..... in return ISI has asked its mouth piece to convince public ???

15. nida786

nida786 New Member

I don't know whether HR is on the payroll of ISI. But I still have not gotten the clearer understanding to whom the ISI is backing. People whom I suspect who align themselves with the ISI are not supporting this bill like Kamran Khan, some members of MQM, members of JUI-F, JI, and few members of PPP (i.e. Raza Rabbani). These people often speak the same language as the ISI does. So, I am not clear where is ISI betting at.

There are rumors though that GHQ did choose Hafeez Sheikh to be the finance minister as they did not like the choices of PPP.

16. Khosa

Khosa New Member

He is Pakistani, Who loves Pakistan.

I am big fan of Haroon Rashid. He is very nice person.

17. askaeiou

askaeiou New Member

So what... we are proud of ISI. It plays the role of eyes and ears for the defense of Pakistan...

18. oslodoc

oslodoc New Member

Dear,
    Its a mistake, he tries to establish real Pakistan that was dreamed.
    It is not Haroon Rasheed who can change any policy.

19. mh786

mh786 New Member

This thread is nonsense. I mean if a Pakistani would not join, then who else would it join? I don't think HR is an Indian that he should be barred from joining the organization. If HR was an agent of a non-Pakistani organization, that is when the forum members can debate.

An American works for CIA, an Indian works for RAW, an Israeli works for Mossad, so what? What is that a big deal?

20. mak1215

mak1215 New Member

100% Sahi farmaya apne... mein apke saath hoon .. jisne bhi add kiya hai yeh topic..woh zaroor zardari k payroll pe hai