Ghamdi 8th February 2009

Discussion in 'Ghamdi and ALIF' started by NoToRi0uS, Feb 8, 2009.

1. NoToRi0uS

NoToRi0uS |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_| Administrative

An other Fresh episode of Ghamdi with Javed Ahmed Ghamdi

<iframe height="450" src="http://www.friendskorner.com/zflash/embed.php?link=http://www.zshare.net/video/55307865aaa04dbc/" scrolling="no" width="480" id="IFRAME1" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" ></iframe>

2. lofty

lofty New Member

Thank you so much Notorious.

3. abcdabid

abcdabid New Member

Please change your name Notorious (Known widely unfavorably), You are known widely with respect in friends korner

Thanks
    for uploading this program

4. Pakistani111

Pakistani111 New Member

here comes ghamdi again. the darling of the west. it is really sad how immature people have been brainwashed by him.
    shame on ghamdi
    shame on ghamdi

5. bluebee

bluebee New Member

Thank you for uploading.
    It was a wonderful & full of knowledge discussion like always by Ghamidi sahib.

But I think the host of this program is not conducting the program in a proper way, cuts off Ghamidi sahib in between & doesn't let him complete his sentence; doesn't seem very pleasant.

Should email ghamidi@geo.tv and request him to change his style.

6. TSaleem

TSaleem New Member

Very good discussion.Ghamedi sahib,God bless u and Keep it up.We need scholars like u.

7. landaleav

landaleav New Member

Jazakallah-e-Khairen brother!

8. serenader

serenader New Member

That's the beauty of IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. MehdiForce

MehdiForce New Member

this man thinks himself as aalim
    /uffAlthough i read somewhere that Ghamdi does not believe on 2nd coming of jesus(A.S.) which is an important article regarding our Risalah aqeeda.

People should repent because this aqeeda is same as of qadianies.

10. butt

butt New Member

Thanks notorious. Ghamidi is one of the only scholars in Pakistan who makes sense and explains Quran in context and with logic. People are so used to listening to 'MADRASSI' ulemas that a 'RESEARCH ALIM' like ghamidi will have to work harder to be heard. He has clarified many confusions regarding Islamic laws in the minds of the youth specifically. Yet he is a human being and can make mistakes.

11. cheekooo

cheekooo Still together.Still lost

GHAMDI believe that HAZRAT ISA(AS) has died and will NOT return:-

Musalmano HOSH me aao,charming ideas ke peechey na bhaago,
    apne aqaid ki hifazat kro,kaheen ROSHAN KHAYALI me apne aqaid se hath na dho bethna.

Qadiani / Ahmadi belief on 2nd coming of jesus:-

*Hazrat Eisa is dead and he will not come again. [SIZE=-1](Rooahni Khazain vol.3 p.402)

Loo[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]k how Qadianies are propogating GHAMDI views n also look to whom Mr. Ghamdi is serving,
    This video is made by Qadianies and Mr.Ghamdi is explaining Hazrat ISA(A.S.) death on their behalf.
    I humbly request all muslims to spread this information about this new cult of "Ghamdiyya" before its too late.

Remember other two persons also belong to deviant cults like

* Muhammad sheikh belongs to "Munkireen-e-Hadees OR Pervezi Sect".

video PROOF:-

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bovdmD24u90[/media]Now some Islamic literature about Hazrat isa 2nd coming,refutation to qadianies and NOW "Ghamdies" as well

[/SIZE]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[SIZE=-1]
    [/SIZE]

12. MehdiForce

MehdiForce New Member

Enough evidence for Ghamdi followers

13. Whaat

Whaat New Member

Thanks a lot for uploading this program.

14. lofty

lofty New Member

Whaat what happened to your thread that you had posted yesterday. Why has admin removed it?

15. gamasakhi

gamasakhi New Member

ghamdi was simply trying 2 give his reasons from al-quraan , but you don't seemz 2 be satisfied , can i assume you being inspired by mullah's .
    i'm not a big fan of ghamdi but the link you presented here of jesus's
    2nd arrival do make sense alot. i'm very sure not only jesus or mahdi but no one , yes no one is coming 2 save ur ass. problem is you cannot do it urself and seems 2 have no will either,but only wait.wait.wait.wait.wait.
    well keep waiting, but lemme know one thing brother is jesus coming back as a prophet if so then this is itself a clear violation of the last prophethood of mohammad, if not simply as a follower of mohammad, as we're alwayz told, than what authority he'll have over the rest of the muslim community(muslim ummah) and this is not in accordance 2 the sunnah of allah, as well, as he has never done it b4, 2 take away the prophethood of any one after granting him this high rank.haroon was there with moosa loot was there with ibrahim, sooooo why with jesus ? ? ?
    further when there is already another someone 2 lead , mahdi . . . . . . . divinely appointed , yeah , well this is where the problem beginz after mohammad there will be no divine appointments or else it wud be against the last prophethood of mohammad . you can keep claiming of ahaadeeth from no matter how many bookz or how authentic but simply this such an important issue has not mention in the holy book divinely inspired by no other than allah himself.
    why is their a need of someone else when the imam is already there 2 save you ? ? ?
    my point is very clear regarding anyone coming back 2 save us , no sir never again . after mohammad there is no appointment no one coming back. no , never again . mohammad is seal of divine appointees
    al-raheeq-al-makhtoom . why is there a need of someone else ,
    is this islam or this holy book is not enough or the last prophet .
    what is the meaning of 'today allah has perfected 4 you , ur deen al islam'
    each and every bit of this whole notion of jesus or mahdi's coming is in total violation of the true and final teachings of mohammad.
    last but not least why in the world wud hinduz or buddhist or other non divine religions will follow jesus, or mahdi , the whole world does not believe in the prophecies of any prophet hinduz and buddhist make half the world population or close , what is goin' 2 inspire them 2 follow mahdi or maseeh ? ? ? they don't even believe in god, well jewz will be finished off, congratulations 2 palestinians and christians will join muslimz but these 2 are not the only 2 religions left behind, what about otherz ? ? ?
    don't try 2 send me fatwaa , as it meanz nothing , not a **** . don't be judgemental , as no one has a right 2 decide 4 otherz 2 declare with whatever namez. be reasonable 2 carry on.no offence 2 any muslim.

16. Whaat

Whaat New Member

17. lofty

lofty New Member

18. jumrose

jumrose New Member

i would say if you wanna listen to sum1 then listen to only doctor zakir naik.he is the man i trust so far to be accurate.all these others in pakistan and everywhere else are doubtful

19. cheekooo

cheekooo Still together.Still lost

jumrose bhai

bht khoobsorat bat ki aap ne..

we should listen to those ulama who always talk according to Quran and Saheeh Hadees.

e.g;

Dr zakir naik, Dr israr ahmad etc.

20. jumrose

jumrose New Member

chekooo i like your profile picture hehehe

jumrose added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

i dont understand why no pakistani channel ever invite DR ZAKIR NAIK.listening to him for 5 minutes is lot better then listening to these people for 45 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009