News Every month on average 145 Wives beat their husbands up in Jeddah

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by Kaleem, Jul 18, 2011.

1. abkhan

abkhan New Member

I have said it countless number of times............... that this retard is the biggest Mullah of our age

2. kaki

kaki New Member

Why is it funny when women beat men (and the men are deemed cowards!) but when men beat women, the so-called mullahs come to rescue this behaviour and its not funny anymore? This is the very reason that this thread has turned into a discussion. Beating is not funny! Men or women, its not funny!

3. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Many times you implied that to me but anyway I will let it go.

I want to see Islam which is humanistic, logical, sensible and compassionate which is what it is supposed to be in the first place. There are no bigger patrons of Islam on this forum than me. I do not stand aside and watch it being disparaged and deprecated by every other beardo in the world.

As for West or East, these are the type of explanations you give to yourself to refute my logics, otherwise you hardly have a point. These are merely self satisfying positions on your part, otherwise West has nothing to do with Islam just as Islam has no connections with West.

4. abkhan

abkhan New Member

Yeh now see who is getting personal here ??? Do you think .........we dont know about your masters and your hourly pay rate ????

None of your answer is related to my original question .........as you have no answer ........and now you are trying to twist things and hide like a rat as you always do

Read it again or ask me to interpret it for your ............. the topic is about "Women beating men" not the other way around ............ got it ???

5. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

tell me if I beat u frm a stick of miswak.................kitna koi hashar bura hoskta he us se kisi ka?/thinking

6. abkhan

abkhan New Member

And how many times you brought that serious matter of women beating men into .......... the threads ........where some of your favorite Mullahs are beating their wives ???? Does it lose its seriousness over there ??? Did you really read the title before commenting and twisting things ???

7. ashahid

ashahid Banned

But why would you do that??? And why cant Kaki (Wife) do the same to you???? These are the questions waiting to be answered.

8. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

There could b so many Reasons

9. ashahid

ashahid Banned

For example?? Give me a reason which can NEVER be applied to husbands.

10. Kaleem

Kaleem UnderEstimated Staff Member Administrative Siasi Karkun

I call him uncle out of respect the thick skull is like 60 that is why. But i guess he doesnt want respect from me.

11. kaki

kaki New Member

Women beating husbands hardly happens but husbands beating wives happen everyday, thousands of times. So thats more of an issue than the figure of 145 men beaten by women.

12. jumrose

jumrose New Member

This is the first time i have seen you letting something go.

You dont have to see because thats exactly what islam is.
    West has lot to do with islam because they are the one who constantly attack islam.and islam has everything to do with west because east or west all belongs to Allah.
    I do not have to refute your logic because you have no logic.All you have is mocking islam with your own interpretation of islam just like mullahs.

13. abkhan

abkhan New Member

So ??? Whats the point ??? Does it mean instead of discussing it, on those threads .........you should start discussing them in other threads??

14. Kaleem

Kaleem UnderEstimated Staff Member Administrative Siasi Karkun

Post's LINK?

Uncle you go izzat raas hee nahi emin ne socha tum koi 60 saal k ho to izzat ker loon mager nahi majaal hai k moka do izzat ka. Uncle gym jao cus soon tumhain jana parega.

15. kaki

kaki New Member

Miswak is not the issue here, beating is. Is wife allowed to beat the husband with miswak? And come on, how many men beat their wives with miswak? Come off it! This is ridiculous. I have never heard of anyone beating their wives with miswak.

You also saw those videos on how to beat your wife. Its not all about miswak. Its beating as you please but making sure others cant see it, so avoid face and bleeding etc. Come on, we are not talking miswak beating here. Be reasonable!

16. ashahid

ashahid Banned

West is an outside party my friend. If someone asks their opinion, they have to speak their mind about the matter. Now you call it an attack or a conspiracy theory then this is your own conjectures and guesswork at play here. West or East meant the people living in these areas.

I have presented my logics as to why I believe wife beating is disgusting and detestable practice and given references where people believe it is part and parcel of Islam. Now, either condon wife beatings or condemn the Mullahs. Either way, you should direct your fire at the guilty party and not me.

17. MAG'NUM

MAG'NUM New Member

18. mi$$y

mi$$y New Member

:eek: aye ki hoya ...
    tum logon ne ashahid ko bane karwa diya /hehe

19. abkhan

abkhan New Member

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I just noticed that your friend is banned now :D

20. jumrose

jumrose New Member

how come your status is banned.