News Every month on average 145 Wives beat their husbands up in Jeddah

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by Kaleem, Jul 18, 2011.

1. k-a-q

k-a-q New Member

I did not use to believe this ..... but after reading your post .....I am inclined to believe that "women [including [MENTION=145793]Arzu-e-Jana`N[/MENTION]] are a foolish creature or dumb".

Yes you gave me a good reason to believe this as well. :)

2. abkhan

abkhan New Member

There are dozens of threads posted on men beating their wives..............no one tries to bring the discussion of women beating man .................. It was supposed to be a fun thread .........thanks for changing it into controversy

3. kaki

kaki New Member

I cant agree more with you. Long time ago I had a similar debate with fellows on this forum about the hadith that says that if one wing of a fly is in a drink then the drink is dirty, but if you dip the other wing too then it becomes clean. Now this hadith clearly defies logic but then when you argue with people about it they say that you are against Islam. In fact, people who defend such ahadith are enemies of Islam bec such ahadith are man-gharath and wrong and make logical people go away from Islam. Islam is a rational religion. The more we support the wrong interpretation of Quran and Hadith, the more we keep people away from Islam. I am sorry to say that many members on this forum are doing exactly that to my beautiful religion which is the religion of AQAL and logic. God help them!

4. abkhan

abkhan New Member

Read the title again bigot ................ Its not about Islam ............you sick retard !!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
  5. ashahid

ashahid Banned

It does not matter....What matters is how do you justify the rampant abuse of women in our society keeping in view of your theological beliefs.

6. abkhan

abkhan New Member

Its neither about abusing women .................. You are a sad retard ............. If you cant understand something ..........dont try to put ur philosophy there

Learn to stick to the topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ashahid

ashahid Banned

We are sticking to the topic where we discuss both sides of the coin. You, on the other hand, are merely a knee jerk zombie who follows a strict line as an automaton regardless of its merits.

8. abkhan

abkhan New Member

How many times have you discussed both sides of the coin ...........when its a news about a man abusing his wife ???

Man now I seriously think all of you sick retards should see a doctor on asap bases

9. ashahid

ashahid Banned

You have got that absolutely right. We people are enemies of reason and logic and have shifted our entire focus on mere touting the rigid lines drawn centuries ago when people judged those principles according to the information and knowledge they posessed at the time. Only people utterly devoid of thorough scientific research and knowledge would say two wings of the fly makes it all hunky dory. This is why I call copycat Sharia as absolutely repugnant and lementable notion.

Unfortunatley, this kind of Islam has produced nothing but sentinanls and zombies with no control on their life and are reduced to a puppet status in the hands of shrewd Mullahs.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

LOL!!! How many times did you ever accept that we had problems about men abusing wives??? Almost entire time is spent and wasted away in bringing you guys home that a problem exists in our society. You keep defending them by citing abuse level in West or quoting out of context religious scripture. You never allow us to get past this initial hurdle, so how can we move onto the other side of the coin???

10. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

ab kiya karun? Hnsooo?

ya ap k is fazool se cmnt ka reply ka jawab dun??

11. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Jo bhi Karain...But please come out of this inferiority complex you have woven together around yourself. Stop insulting and degrading your ownself.

12. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

uffo plz jb aap bat ko smjh n sktey to ise khud se marore tarore b naa

mjhe kisi kism ka koi complex nahi k women ye ya wo

rather I m more confident...cx Islam believes on equality

13. abkhan

abkhan New Member

I always accept a sick mind like you ........would always torture women !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who denies that problems like you exist in our society ...... Let me say it again .......Yes problems like you exist in our society!!!

Any proves ??????

14. ashahid

ashahid Banned

How can Islam believe in equality if it says women must be treated like kids since they are emotional and prone to mistakes while men are left alone quitely???? Your stance and words are oxymoronic, to say the least!!!

If man and women are equal then why there is one law for man and another for woman???

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Man, you will always turn everything into a personal shouting match. Little minds are proficient in doing that.

However, proof of my statement is here in this very thread, go read it through and though. You will see how people are justifying wife beatings.

15. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

Kids ko kese treat kiya jata he? with pampering, wd love n care..so is me kiya hrj he ye to zyada achi bat hui ap khud hi bolrae hn

Common Sense..............Man ki physic or us ki creation alag he or women ki alag

16. kaki

kaki New Member

Hang on. First you call women emotional and dumb, then you argue that since they are emotional and stupid they cannot make proper decisions. And bec they cannot make rational decisions, its OK to beat them like you beat children. And you say all this to justify the claims of few mullahs who interpret Islam wrongly. And after all this, you claim that your interpretration of Islam believes that men and women are equal. This is ridiculous! Where is equality in all this? Beat the stupid people!!! No mercy, nothing.. the very basic teaching of Islam!

I can only say that when you get married and your husband beats you for being stupid (I hope it doesnt happen) then all your logic will go out of window!

17. ashahid

ashahid Banned

How can you draw an analogy between kids and women??? Kids are immature and inexperienced, lack the wisdom and wit and are rash and daring mostly but grown up women are sensible, rational, logical and fully capable to think and decide for herself. There is simply no comparison between the two, neither in love nor in beatings.

This issue has nothing to do with physics, it is to do with mental efficiency. Women are not beaten just because they bore child but because people like you consider them as inferior creature.

18. abkhan

abkhan New Member

Its not personal ............. These are real problems I am pointing out ...... Second lesson of the day for you after learning to stick to the topic is ........ Learn to digest when a problem is indicated....

What do I have to do, if people are justifying it ??? Is it a prove against me ???

There was no one justifying it and it was going like it was supposed to be a fun thread ............but then you apes came and made everything controversial just for the sake of your sick mind's pleasure

19. jumrose

jumrose New Member

I do not call u kafir or anyone else for that matter.But i do object to your interpretation of islam.
    You want to see islam as the west wants to see islam.Like they have done with bible.Things that they thought were out of date then throw them out.
    Your interpretation of islam is more like mullahs.Mullahs are following a agenda and you are too following an agenda and both yours and mullah agendas are twisted agendas.

20. ashahid

ashahid Banned

LOL!!! Another rant of a delinquent.

If people are justifying it then condemn them like I am doing. If you dont have the courage to do so then stop writing and start licking Mullahs spit as your masters.