News Every month on average 145 Wives beat their husbands up in Jeddah

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by Kaleem, Jul 18, 2011.

1. ashahid

ashahid Banned

It is because this harrases other person, strains their nerve, pains them, morally and ethically indefensible, distrubs the mental balance of other person, makes them suffer from depression, paranoia, eats away their self confidence and is a physical obstacle in the leading a normal life.

2. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

Thn Y parents slap their child.........when he again n again tries to take fire in his hand? or to play wd a nife?

3. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Thats because a Child is immature, has no sense of right and wrong, is deficient in his thinking abilities and need to be sometime threatened to do something correct (Even in all these instances, one cannot go beyond a certain level). However, you cant treat a fully grown up woman like these, they are capable of thinking, rationalizing and objectifying their actions.

4. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

Ahan u think all of women r sensible nd V Mature???

Thn y ppl say women ...........a foolish creature??? or dumb???

Cx they r.....nt all of them bt sm ov thm r Highly BWAQOOF

nd wt do u think?? beating wd miswak fr which reason?

k us ne khane me namak xyada krdiya???.......ya us ne khana pakane me dair krdi???

No way......bhht zyada serious or extreme problematic issue pr srrf laast ...wt|???.....LAST WARNING k liye

so wt even I m a girl.....I hv nt found any thing rash in it?

5. jumrose

jumrose New Member

You are on the verge of writing a new Quran.Or maybe you are already doing it.
    what is my type of islam and what is your type of islam?There is only one type of islam.

6. Star_Gazer

Star_Gazer Banned

Whether you believe it on not, this is what you are, a swine-dog. I show you your picture here again as below:

[​IMG]

ashahid the swine-dog on his dog facebook

7. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Oh come on, give me a break!!!

How can you condemn the womanhood to dumbness and ninny status???? I have never heard a woman disrespecting herself like this in my life.

You dont find anything wrong with it because you are programmed to think that it is in your best interests. Otherwise, sayings like 'woman are generally dumb and stupid' is quite an insulting and degrading words indeed. Kuch tu apne aurat honay ka khiyal karooo...Khud hi apni bisti kerwa ker, koray khanay k lyee paesh ho rahi hain......

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

LOL!!! See how the bigotry and savageness is defended by our kinfolks!!!

There is only one type of Islam that humanity owes a debt of alleigance and respect and thats my real Islam. Anything else has nothing but contempt and disdain of the world and thats the type of Islam which allows wife beating.

8. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

Women r basically emoional

or emotional bnde kabhi decision theek nahi lete?

or jb wo decesions theek n lete to unhe nuqsan b hota he

or jb wo khud bar bar apne liye nuqsan wala kam krtey hen to ase bnde ko ap aqal mnd n keh sktey?

me women ko bewaqoof n khti ye aap mrd hazrat hi khtey hen

me jo khti hun wo ap ko btadiya they r emotional

9. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Again, Please do not respect the very entity of women. I have seen women far more sensible and witty in life than some men. I have seen men more stupid, inane and bubbleheaded than women and same goes for emotions too.

If you consider women inferior to man in any way, shape or form then I am afraid, you and your type of Islam is guilty of sexual discrimination which is worse than beating. How can you claim Islam gives equal rights to both man and woman if women are defective thinkers, emotionally lunatics and moronic in your eyes???

10. Star_Gazer

Star_Gazer Banned

Any term with a 'ism' at the end is a Western or a Christian term. So this ' fetishism ' is similarly a Western way of extracting sexual pleasure & gratification by strange, abnormal, perverted and compulsive ways to get sexual pleasure or say gratification by use of various objects. Saudis are not into that psychological crookedness or abnormal ways.

The saudi women use the normal, you know what I mean, ways to gain a bit of hype in the relationships. Say it 'mirch-masala' in bed.

A bit of 'Mirch-masala' is ok but the fetishism is not allowed. Saudi women are very very discreet in what they do. Their men are rather stupid and bonkers. Don't even understand what expression of love is and get scared. Goat-herds they are.

11. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

/uff /uff

mene kahan kaha k women kisi tarah b men se pichey ya kmtr hen??

emotional hone ki jahan tk bat he...ye science proof krchuki he or koi common sense cheex b hoti he agr istimal ki jaye to logic brain me hi mojood mil jaye ga apko

n me ye bhazar bar likh chuki hun k m nt saying all women....bt sm of them R emotional n dumb

or is ka andaza aap flirt rate se maloom krsktey hen

12. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Even this emotional bit is utrue as well. There are some cases in which men are much more sentimental and sensitive in feelings than women. Why cant they be beaten or harrassed in those situations???

For example, a man is quick to fall in love and lose all his senses within a jiffy and is prone to making all kind of stupid decisions. A woman has much more control on her heart and is more inclined to see things objectively.

I dont think your case is proven either way here.

13. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

actually bat ye he k ap ki BATEN mj samet bht se logon k COMMON SENSE me hi n ati /uff

kuch n kiya jasktaa ap science hi ko jhutla rae hn

14. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Where did science say that a woman is inferior in thinking to the man in any capacity??? Show me the evidence please.

15. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

mene kaha k us ka dimagh km use hota he than men?????

ya wo quality me kisi tarah se b km hey?????????

16. Kaleem

Kaleem UnderEstimated Staff Member Administrative Siasi Karkun

Uncle I didnt ask for that much detail. But the thing is the way you said it it went on to fetishism and just so you know name doesnt matter and I am getting sick of all kinds of crazies. Someone talks to you about something all you cry about is westerners, and when someone talks to people like @ashahid all he talks about is this kind of Islam that kind of Islam. Why dont you guys leave the people alone and stop wiith your stupid posts and useless arguments?

17. jumrose

jumrose New Member

When you mock islam then its logic but when i say you mock islam then its bigotry and savageness on my behalf.
    Truth is that you start off any argument by mocking islam.Sometimes directly and sometimes by promoting mullah videos on this forum or giving references to their twisted logics.
    But when somebody interrupt you then quickly you change your stance and start saying good things about islam.
    And thats what you do .You mock islam then you dont mock islam.
    How can Allah say that beat up your wives like savages.Everyone know that.But still giving references to people who promote that quran does say beat up your wives as you like then that near to me is mocking islam even if you are presenting them as wrong interpretation of Quran.

18. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Dude, your type of Islam is bigotry and savageness not because you promote it or you adhere to it but because your blinding faith believes in practices which can only be catagorized as brutishness. You need to get this point through that every sane individual will loath the ideas that you posess currently.

I will always say good things about true and real Islam free of all these paleolithic terms but would never apologize or behave apprehensively on your type of Islam for this is the perversion of faith and absolute and worst corruption.

Dude, if you have any problem with this interpretation then you need to focus your taunts to the people who peddle such opinions and not the ones who simply highlight them as issues to be discussed. The wrong party here are the Mullahs and not the Mullah critics, if you know what I mean. When people are really mocking Islam by relegating it down to such degrading level, you sleep and smile around, nod your head in agreement, eulogize those Mullahs, extoll their religious knowledge and pray for them but when someone points out errors in their judgement, you attack them viciously and call them Kafirs and blasphemous.

You need to sort out your priorities man.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Man is more emotional in some cases than women. I do not know what your point is. You are desperately trying to somehow prove that woman is not a worthy creature in some respects and therefore need to be treated like a kid. Nothing could be more offensive to women than this notion of yours.

19. javeria

javeria New Member

Uncle????, I knew U guys are Chacha Bhateeja.....:)

20. Star_Gazer

Star_Gazer Banned

Bhateejay, baray saamaart ho tum. Read below what ashahid wrote a few days ago:

''
    I absolutely sever my link irrevocably and irredeamably with your Islam, Quran and Hadith. Your version of faith is worse than having no faith at all. I absolutely sever my link irrevocably and irredeamably with your Islam, Quran and Hadith. Your version of faith is worse than having no faith at all. Your God is worse than devil himself.

This is the essence of some of the people on this forum.They are not sparing anyone even the Creator.

Now I am not crying, it is you who is crying. If I say westerners, what is the issue? I am not crying. I had the bloody westerners working under me for years. Not so you, you are working in a Paki-surround. If I give a detailed answer, what is the issue? I am a person of position who believes in proper response. What is the issue? Why are you crying this time? I know you are incapable of writing more than a line without mistake. It is individual abilities. You concentrate on the computing side, let the reading and writing to the intellectuals. Don't cry again and again. Now in this present post of mine there was no case of your moan, not at all. I wrote a mix of reality with an element of light side thrown in, not a serious post as such, you take it or leave it why all this negativity? I am unable to understand your mind. Sitting as an admin, do you think you are riding an Elephant and can mow everybody down. It is only a handful of people who make the fk read-worthy by their interesting posts, or it would be reduced to a view only web-site.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

My Bhateeja can't be so dumb and not be able to write even a paragraph without mistake in a good standard of English. No way.