News Every month on average 145 Wives beat their husbands up in Jeddah

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by Kaleem, Jul 18, 2011.

1. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Yes, at present time there is nothing called real Islam. Only with consistent effort to run down these Mullahs and silence them and their supporters will we be able to bring something called real Islam. So far, we have Mullah bigoted Islam which is condemnable in all respects.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Please read the posts of my wiser colleague 'Kaki' how she has debunked the logic used by Zakir Naik in one of her earlier post.

2. kaki

kaki New Member

Well well well, so husband beats wife for her betterment? Says who? Ask those wives who were beaten to death or beaten to the extent that they could not walk again or their face was totally devastated. Is that for her betterment? Get some sense in your head please? Ask those women who suffered violence. If your mother or sister was beaten up, would u say they deserved it bec its for their betterment?

And with regards to the hadith, all scholars know that ahadith were compiled more than 280 years after the death of Prophet PBUH and the process of collection was not fault-proof. Quran is the ultimate source.

3. needoos

needoos Banned

Sister whenever you find ignorant like him, please say /salam as we have been told to say salaam whenever we find a JAAHIL. I think you shouldn't waste your words for that kind of JAAHIL kiyun ke "iss ki tou koi ghar mein nahin suntaa" :hehe

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

/salam

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
  4. kaki

kaki New Member

Its amazing that all the rules about what to do in case of disobedience or bad behaviour are applied to women. DId Islam come to protect the men and make women their slaves? Of course, not! Then stop following the morons like Zakir Naik who put Islam into disrepute. If Prophet PBUH was with us today, he would punish people like Zakir for destroying Islam's image.

5. needoos

needoos Banned

Abb JAHIL hamein bataein ge ke kissey follow karoo aur kissey nahin. Even Devil is not like that as of these western thugs, I think DEVIL also consult with these JAHILS to get an advice. PAAK hona aata nahin aur fatwey daitey hain ke kissey follow karoo aur kissey na. MUSLIMS only follow ISLAM and scholars also talk about QURAN and HADITH. JAHILS should watch the video with open ears as all videos are about QURANIC verses. /salam/salam/salam/salam/salam

6. Star_Gazer

Star_Gazer Banned

I have just been informed that this husband beating in SArabia is an expression of intense love the very warm Saudi women have for their husbands. Nothing sinister or aggressive, rather it is all a passionate expression of feminine love. The husbands get scared and think it as an assault. The women there are now out of the shell and showing equality in passion expressing as well. I would support such passionate beatings to be prolonged and sustained. Lucky saudi men.

I wish this could be emulated in Pakistan as well. Men would love it and be so happy ever after.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

If you are a kaki-woman, then there is no help for you. Beating upon beatings are recommended as a treatment for you. You have deserved it by your own actions.
    Relax and get the flogging in action.

7. Kaleem

Kaleem UnderEstimated Staff Member Administrative Siasi Karkun

Are you talking about the fetishism? If yes is it rite religiously too?

8. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

/uff /uff

same example if ur beloved kid s trying to jump over window like a spiderman

will nt u stop him??

if he again argues wd u...will nt u warn him?

if still after warning he does wteva he wants

will nt u punish him???

N FInal Thing.................I've told u...Ye HADITH he or me wdout Logic b hadith ko accept krti hun

being a muslim Is ka koi jawaz hi n bnta k me kahuin Allah ne ye order kun diya? ya Prophet ne ye order jo diya he is me Astaghfirullah koi aitraz he mjhey

I dnt think so...Infct I m nt perfect as compared to My PropHet n Allah!

Are we????????

9. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

Bhtr hoga ap mjhe argue na karen

mjhe jahliyyat se sakht nafrat he me n chati ghusse me kuch keh dun apko

m nt talking abt beating Women..........

I m discussing Hadith wd ashahid...Beating wd miswak....KOnsaa kabara krdega wife ka???

10. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

lolzzz Extremely Strange!

11. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Ohh My God!!! I cant believe my eyes when I read your post.

How can you accept something without any logic or critical thinking??? God himself has cajoled Muslims so many times in Quran to think, brainstorm and ponder hard on every matter. The biggest proof of existence of God comes from the brain and its logics in the first place. Without logic, there is no Islam, no Quran and certainly no Hadith. This is so violently against the very basic message of Islam then I refuse to believe a decent girl like you will fall into this deepest trap.

As for the logic about the child, why cant the same logic be applied on men??? What if they are committing something utterly harmful and injurious to the family and society??? And most importantly, who will decide whether a certain action is harmful or harmless??? Is it allowed for Husband to declare the actions of his wife malicious and evil, deliver judgement on it and then be the excutioner simultaneously by beating her up???

Zombie minded Islam is the worst version of Islam, everything what is wrong today stems from the fact that we are eager to believe in religioun without logic and sense. This is how suicide bombers and people doing Sajda to human beings are created.

12. sms19

sms19 New Member

Cant believe a person like you is discussing and debating on Islam hahahahaha lmao. This should be the joke of century. Dont you have anything else to do except giving a serious case of headache to Normal people. Beating in Islam is haram that is the simplest answer. Morons like you stretch a thread to like 20 pages with same useless argument again and again. Go work your time off by giving piggy back rides to american soldiers.

13. jumrose

jumrose New Member

On this forum some people think That Allah is not wise as them.That is why they keep criticizing quran and islam.They read Quran just for one purpose so they can mock the teachings.But when somebody mock them or their family they get very upset because they love themselves and their family.But people who love islam and Allah, get hurt too when these people mock islam, but they do not think about that.

14. javeria

javeria New Member

Lolzzzz, Mainay suna hai Arabs 4, 4 shadiyan kartay hain, to har BV say Becharon ko week may 2 baar Pittna parta hoga......../thinking kya Zindagi hai Bechaaron ki....

15. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

/uff uff khudaya paka:slap

ap khud keh rae hn Quran n Hadith s based on logic....jb aik cheez already logic pr base hen to me us me meen maikh kun nikaloon?

Quran kehta he k ghoR or fikr kro...tadabbur kro

zaroor karen k agr Allah ne aik hukm diya to he to must us me faida hoga ap kiya faida he u r allowed to find

lakin ghor-o-fikr ka ye mtlb nahi k Allah ne ye order kun diya? ye to mera dil n manta to ghalat he? ya
    ap k mafad k against he to ye order nuzubillah he hi ghalat

16. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz/toomuch /toomuch

shoq b bra hota he naa 4 char shadiyon kaa

ab kuch pane k liye kuch khona to prta henaa:p

17. ashahid

ashahid Banned

LOL!! This is the whole point bigot!!! What you call Islam is pure and utter bigotry and savageness. Why cant you get this point in your head straight??? Your type of Islam is a destruction for humanity and for this planet. It deviates from the basic principle of justice and equality in the first place. If God uttered those words then it must have different meanings altogether since even Quran and Hadith cannot go against the supreme principle of Justice and fairness. However, you people are slave of literal interpretation and no matter how stupid and moronic the whole thing sounds, you will continue embracing it as a mother loops up her child, never to release him again.

Instead of accepting your topsy turvy logics, you people pat your backs as defender of Islam and start behaving as if the whole world is victimizing you. Utterly pathetic and devoid of any moral or ethical scrupule.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

My dear, when something cannot be explained through any logic then it means it is NOT Quran or Hadith or Quran and Hadith never meant it like this. Did it ever occur to you like this???

You take a fixed position of 'Quran and Hadith' and then you turn your logics in its favour, thats the mistake you do.

Wife beating is illogical and indefensible, therefore logic dictates that Quran and Hadith does not and cannot mean to allow wife beating. New and improved meanings of those verses and Hadith must be searched.

How do you know Allah has ordered it like this??? It depends on what meanings you give to those words my dear.

18. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

Wt Ds Beating mean?? tell me frst

19. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Beating means doing anything physical to other person in anger and frustration with a view to harrass or torture other person to bring him around your position.

20. ѕмαяту ¢αт

ѕмαяту ¢αт New Member

n Y beating s such a big issue or u can say Y it s forbidden..or Y it s considered harm ful.......generally nt frm religious point of view