Talk Show Dunya Today 17th February 2011

Discussion in 'Dunya Today' started by Person-X, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Person-X

Person-X New Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/46usuDKOFZ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fN8WhgHZ5Ig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R4-8w4VRqq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Full
    <iframe src="http://www.zshare.net/videoplayer/player.php?SID=dl067&FID=86710430&FN=dt_17feb2011.flv&iframewidth=648&iframeheight=415&width=640&height=370&H=86710430259c1168" height="415" width="648" border=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2011
  2. salmanzafar214

salmanzafar214 New Member

hahahaha Aj Moeed apnay Un sawalon main KHud phans gaya jo isnay IK ko kia tahay
    k Ik u r confused or u r part of Taliban or either part of jewish loby . who u r
    today one has to ask Moeed where u stand ?
    r u ISI agent ? Raw agent ? American agent? Confused personality ? Liberal or Liberal fasict ? or lil bit conservative

and moEed himslef admitted that he dont agree with Ansar abasi most of the times but some of the times he agree with him on issue.

this is wat IK were saying frm last 5 years that PTI is with parties on issue not idelogicaly .. dat doesnt make PTI conservative Liberal and niethr IK made confused Liberal or taliban khan .

i wish i cld have a chance to meet Moeed and cld have said all this at his face and asked him that how u r different than Ik ?

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

oh Bhia Drone attacks is wajah nain ho rahay bcoz Drone attacks Americans kartay hay or woh Americans hay Pakistani nahin it means k woh Sayanay hay

they know k is garam hawa k andar agar unhon nay drone atacks kia to logon k andar gusa barh jaye ga or jo parties is par ziada protest kar rahi hain woh is ko pick kar li gy or sath hi pressurise karain gy Govt. ko k woh na sirf Davis ko ragra dain balkay Drone attacks ko bhi rukwain
    or sath main un k protest main kafi dosri parties bhi shamil ho sakti hay bcoz at face all parties do agree k Drone attacks nahin honay chahiye ..

Result : it wil put Govt. in embrassing situation and will not able to release davis and in the end Nuqsan kis ka howa America ka

Kia hum logon ko itni choti sy bat bhi samajh nahin ati :)

3. ssbhangoo

ssbhangoo New Member Siasi Karkun

Very sad to see Mr, Peerzada to leave, I have been following him for long to say that he has earned my deep respect and admiration. I have no hesitation to state that after Mr. Sethi and Mr. Nusrat Javed, he is in my list of best moderators regardless his political associations. I wish him success.

4. ahmed107

ahmed107 New Member

Typical of pakistani neon cons and secularist like this musharaf,
    he quote every ill of pakistan to justify the release of Raymond davis ,

another proof that all sensualist are gardar

5. chinioti

chinioti Member Siasi Karkun

What a shame,when senior Journalists can not get along on a free speach forum,how then one can expect our mostly uneducated population to be tolerant of each other. We are continuing our downward jouney as a nation since our inception, due to divisions on every front and even on issues of extreme national importance.

6. rotomia2002

rotomia2002 Gor Pya Koi Hor

Where is Dr. Peerzada heading to?

7. akafen

akafen New Member

I actually thought Moeed Pirzada was the best anchor on tv. I did not agree with him on everything, but I liked his calculated way of approaching all situations. He handled the decorum on his show well. None of these shows actually reach a conclusion but he was the closest.

8. moazzamniaz

moazzamniaz New Member

Then, i m proud to b a sensualist!

9. mak7861

mak7861 New Member

a good moderate man , i alway liked his show . hope to seee him soon.

10. needoos

needoos Banned

No idea why people with name MUSHRAF are as usual ? holes, Bright example of yellow journalism in form of confused western Cornie Musharaf Zaidai. Pitty on him, as far as Peer Zaada is concerned then I think he will come back.

11. ahmed107

ahmed107 New Member

at least i got you out of the closet !

Now you can make clear secular comment rather than veiled hypocritical comments.