News Disturbing Pic of a Sister in France.

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by javeria, Apr 11, 2011.

1. javeria

javeria New Member

This is the cruel face of anti-Islamics, they are going to remove her Hijab and to punish her, since Hijab is now banned in France. Shame on them!
    O' Almighty Allah! Please shower Your mercy on us!

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. Aarfeen

Aarfeen New Member

the real face of west

3. Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin New Member

This is not the real face of west this is the face of our weakness. For some reason it reminds me of Raymond Davis again :). Shame on us!!!

4. PakistanZindaabaad

PakistanZindaabaad New Member

Well "evil begets evil"! Even many of those who once stood for religious rights are quite now. Why? Because we dont give religious rights to our minorities while ranting about Islam and equalities. Now west is coming up with hypocrisy of its own!

5. Newbie

Newbie New Member

don't be apologetic. two wrongs don't make a right

6. PakistanZindaabaad

Only in theory. History has something else in its sleeves.

7. Kaleem

Kaleem UnderEstimated Staff Member Administrative Siasi Karkun

But only a handful doesn't represent all the Muslims. if they were then you would have been one of them who they represent. And this is being done by the STATE not by handful.

8. romesa

romesa New Member

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon....one day they will say no hijab either...and we would still not do anything about it...the whole of muslim ummah is an example of "inko mat jagao, yeh kisi zaroori kaam say so rahay hain"

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

we dont claim to be the champions of human rights and flag bearers of democracy!!!!! we are not occupying other people's lands and killing millions of innocents in the name of freedom of speech!

9. PakistanZindaabaad

Dude we did all of that when we had the might. Now they have. I am not saying they are doing it right but we too did same things when we had a power. Dont forget towers of heads made by Temur Lung in Delhi. Dont forget the barbaric executions of Sikh guru in Lahore, who was chopped alive in Lahore in Aurangzaib time. Anyway I feel sorry for this lady and furious about Franc's stance.

10. romesa

romesa New Member

thanks for making it clear that you at least you do feel sorry for her

if some people did commit blunders in the name of islam, that can't be a justification for these actions...remember we are living in the 21st century and are talking about most "civilized" nations

11. PakistanZindaabaad

Well I do not deny I am racist. I try to keep it under control but truth of the matter is that in my home we didnt let any xyz Christian take tea in our regular cups. We had separate set for them. And I didn't know anyone who didn't do same. Yes its done by state in France but in our countries its done with the help of governments silence.

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Hell yeah I feel sorry for her its her right to wear whatever she wants dude. My problem is only hypocrisy amongst our cultures.

12. romesa

romesa New Member

let's face it... hypocrisy is everywhere...but the point is are we speaking up against such hypocrisies!
    and please could you not call me dude again...its a request!

13. Newbie

Newbie New Member

Its History that tells us that two wrongs NEVER made a right, not just in theory.:wink

14. PakistanZindaabaad

Also history has proved that no one learned from history. /thinking

15. Newbie

Newbie New Member

If no one has learned anything from history then why everyone is sticking to history, even everyone proud of ones history?

16. suave

suave New Member

yup, its very unfortunate...................but what could be a long term solution?

Develope yourself in science n tech. and get back to your home countries.........then situation will be in your own control!

17. m.omair

m.omair The Stranger

You know u r the bigggest Bonehead here
    ok our ppl also do that but None of those ever claim of equal rights and Freedom of speech and religion etc etc but those European did, yeah Homosexual have there rights but when it come for muslim Nooo

yep thats right neither of u

18. brusque

brusque Member Siasi Karkun

idiots! learn to respect the law. If she is doing an illegal act she must bear the consequences. If she disagrees with the law she should either move to a country where the laws are in agreement with her beliefs or she should democratically try and win public support and get the law changed. That is how it works in civilized countries. Get it or get the hell out of here.

I could not resist the urge to remind you that at least these guys are not fingering her or groping her ass like we do in our Islamic Republic of Pakistan - the land of the pure like you all and myself :)

you guys just amuse me so much ... millions of you and you cannot even think rationally and have absolutely no analytical ability. Just brainwashed by our cute molvis and our hypocrite teachers and parents in general.

1 person likes this.
  19. Ibnislam

Ibnislam New Member

Well they remove only hijab, we bury our women alive to practise our fake tradition

[video=dailymotion;x83m4i]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x83m4i_five-women-buried-alive-in-group-ho_news[/video]

20. needoos

needoos Banned

This is just bull ****, can't justify an action by comparing it with another action. Replacing wrong with wrong is dumb mentality work, by the way what you want to prove from this video. Western boot licker punks, you are the most dumb creatures worst than Devil on this earth.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Then why not the sick dumb base born like you and hamnawa respect the Sharia Laws, when it comes to those laws it looks like someone is busy in raping with you and you cry from that pain. Morons on this forum trying to justify a racist action from a racist government.