Debate D-Bate with Mehreen Khan 24th April 2009

Discussion in 'Pakistan At 7' started by NoToRi0uS, Apr 24, 2009.

1. NoToRi0uS

NoToRi0uS |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_| Administrative

Host: Mehreen Khan
    Guets: Kiran , Nadia Abdullah Student,
    Faisal Qureshi Sama TV, Sher Mohammad Alvi Student

<iframe height="450" src="http://www.friendskorner.com/zflash/embed.php?link=http://www.zshare.net/video/59122761976d9b99/" scrolling="no" width="480" id="IFRAME1" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" ></iframe>

2. lazysprinter

lazysprinter **P A K I S T A N I**

From JI to PPP all political parties use their students for their own purpose. I am in favor of student politics but there should be limits. Violence and gun culture should not be allowed.
    Good debate and both team did a good job. Thanx for sharing.

3. aopen

aopen New Member

awsome show !!!! just for the record i agree with the motion !!! though i would like non political party student politics......

i have studied at Mehran University of Engineering And Technology Jamshoro where Shaheed Bhutto and Jia Sindh dominate the politics and caused allot of trouble !!!!

4. fkfkfk

fkfkfk Sting Like a Bee!

A Mullah reciting Jalib.

Yeh din bhi dekhna tha! /lol

fkfkfk added 12 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Student politics been destroyed by JI ghunda gardi and IJT was the oldest ghunda gard jamat and they destroyed all campuses by bringing guns and AK47

No party politics should be allowed. Only student unions should be allowed and all the ghunda's of JI, PSF, other should stop their terrorist actions, it is hurting our education.

I agree with Molana student, he is saying that if there is problem with current setup, don't stop it, just change it. Unfortunately IJT, PSF and other "student organizatoin" is not willing to get out of the "holding a universty" mindset.

it is very bad for education of Pakistan. India and enemy is being geting benefit of it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009
  5. hawkeyeblue

hawkeyeblue New Member

Mehreen Khan is hot yet again ...... Oops whats wrong with me Damn me... :eek:

6. rotomia2002

rotomia2002 Gor Pya Koi Hor

Nothing is wrong Yaar!!!! Rishta Kab Bhijwa Rahe Ho!!!Bhabhi Kab Banwa Rahe Ho!!!I think she's single, not sure though!

7. mrshad

mrshad New Member

sawal ye nhen hay k syasat honi chahiye keh nhen honi chahiye...sawal ye hai k syasat main kya hona chahiye ore kya nhen , syasat ko behtar kerne ki nhen....pehle to thek kerne ki zaroorat hay.... n how students can contribute to this can b an interesting debate...
    Jalal-e-badshahi ho ke jamhori tamasha ho
    Juda ho deen syasat se to reh jati hai changezi

8. fantasticman

fantasticman New Member

Nothing is wrong with you. She made me aroused as well...meh...!

9. masifrana

masifrana New Member

janab dhari rakhna Sunnat hay, ye kisi kabailay ya baradari ki nashani nahi hay...har insan bila imtiyaz dari, rang, nasal apni rae rakh sakta hay...Habib jalib ne mulvion per pabandi nahi lagayee thi kay wo un ka reference na de sakay..