Video Choraha 1st January 2011

Discussion in 'Choraha' started by Kaleem, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Kaleem

Kaleem UnderEstimated Staff Member Administrative Siasi Karkun

<iframe src="http://www.zshare.net/videoplayer/player.php?SID=dl022&FID=84630724&FN=ch_1stjan11.flv&iframewidth=648&iframeheight=415&width=640&height=370&H=8463072407d8b37f" height="415" width="648" border=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe>

2. moazzamniaz

moazzamniaz New Member

ان سب کی باتیں سن کر میں اپنے بنگالی بھائیوں کیلئے بہت خوش ہوں. خدا انہیں خوش رکھے

ملوکی اور جرنیلی ٹولہ اور انکے سیاسی چمچے مردہ باد

3. rotomia2002

rotomia2002 Gor Pya Koi Hor

Our Bengali brethern, the true architecs of Pakistan, unlike the ghaddar Punjab and Multan"Comissionaries", and a Vassal state of BahawalPur, and the tribal areas of "Dera Jaat" where every orphan sardar became a ward of the British Empire, were forced to leave this union a mere 24 years after its inception. Today the second largest congregation of Muslims after Hajj is the congregation of Tableeghi Jamaat at Tungi in Bangla Desh. Bengal, where in Ahsan Manzil at Dhaka, under Nawab SalimUllah Khan, All India Muslim League was born.
    Bengali shares some traits with Sindhi as in a becomes o e.g. rass gulla becomes rosho gulla.
    Bhutta becomes Bhutto.
    Jiye becomes Joi!
    Pak becomes Pok!
    Hence, Joi Pok Army!

4. Newbie

Newbie New Member

certficates of traiters; is your authenticity any better than one which made babar awan doctor/wink2

5. rotomia2002

rotomia2002 Gor Pya Koi Hor

Please, indulge me, make my day and add a fatwa of kufr to that traitorship one. it's no skin off your nose but it'll make my day, and, make me happy for days, so please, please, can you do that and also call me a kafir......

6. robustair

robustair New Member

Hassan Nisar say My routine is just reading books and gossips with my friends. This man is hypocrate...he want to make sharab openly available in market...he disgraces the khilafat which was expanded to france...he just want to make himself unique...he only want to lower the jazba imani of muslim...his talks completely contradict Quran and Sunnah...I believe that this man just want to make the true pakistani degraded and guilty...we Pakistani know what are our shortcomings and soon we will overcome those shortcoming...don't teach us in such a disgraceful way...a good teacher and reformer is always respectful and full of dignity...nations are built up by dignified people and not by people like this idiot who brag about this scholarly vision...he got no vision...he is a loser...

7. Ibnislam

Ibnislam New Member

Hassan Nisar is great

8. khalid jamil malik

khalid jamil malik New Member

Yah its ok not bad
    thanks 4r uploading