Video Bomb Blasts and Terrorist attack on PAF Airbase in Karachi

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by Kaleem, May 22, 2011.

1. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Thats because this is clear cut terrorism based on contorted religious theology. Thus religion will be dragged into it, whether you like it or not and in truth we are actually facing a wryest form of Islam and the people who believe into it over and above, humanity and Pakistaniat. You, as usual the traitor and backstabber of this nation, will throw your entire weight on their side and keep providing apologies on their behalf. If TTP gets hammered, you will not be able to rest for your entire life. After all, how can you let down your religious brothers.

2. CharSoBees

CharSoBees New Member

And you are so much busy in licking boots that straight away put all the blame on TTP, can you enlighten me how do you know that? A call to Retuers is enough for you because you are spit licker of these barbarians

3. abkhan

abkhan New Member

Lol...........WOW thats amazing how you are calling your blood brothers my religious brothers ...............Its TTP or Bootlickers you all belong to same category .................. Should I send you my boots too to lick .............Thats what I can do to please you

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

He can believe on Dozens of Osama's fake deaths without any prove .........but hard facts are difficult to digest for him .....................Once a boot licker always a boot licker

4. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Ran out of words to say??? Next time, promise you wont twist it one of your numerous uprising conspiracy theories and would blame the people who really perpetrated the crime ie TTP and their ISI patrons. And stop supporting terrorism on the name of Islam and anti US sentiments, trust me no Hoors are assigned for it in the Hereafter.

5. abkhan

abkhan New Member

So telling the truth that TTP is a terrorist group, US is supporting them and you are the biggest boot licker is called "Run out of the words" ?? Seems like you dont have anymore words to defend your paying masters now .............

6. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Your Masters in TTP have accepted the grand slam commendation of this attack and therefore it is time for you to acqueise as well. Instead of saving them under the guise of conspiracy theories , try to hold it on the truth.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Hahahah....Again a twist once again. Come out of this closet mentality of US etc. Your religious brothers and Mullahs are the potent force behind them. People like you support them under the guise of purchasing a plot in the Heaven.

7. abkhan

abkhan New Member

You have never been my religious brother you Mullah ............. People like you support their paying masters under the guise of getting some more boots to lick right here ............

8. CharSoBees

CharSoBees New Member

Read my comments again and again you bloody moron. Have i supported them or condemned them. But you are busy in shifting blame on one party but licking boots of other. A typical hypocrite...

My point was that when TTP accept something you always believe on them but when they deny anything then you never believe on them...this shows your biased and dirty thinking. Now come up with more rhetoric crap you moron

9. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Lick, boots, Mullahs, USA...Is there a fifth word in your dictionary which actually condemns the one who are the criminals of this henious act??? I cant believe that after watching these horrendous deaths of fellow Pakistanis, you can still come out and start deflecting and shooting arrows in the air in all different directions.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

They have NEVER denied any criminal act, can you provide me an evidence where they came out and refused to accept responsibility??? Stop talking in the air and come back in the reality.

10. abkhan

abkhan New Member

No ............ I would always call a boot licker as boot licker .............there is no other word invented for it ................... Fellow Pakistanis??? If you had a bit of pain for them, you and your masters would never have killed them

11. ashahid

ashahid Banned

See how you provide cover for TTP by turning the whole thing back to US once again!!! Only regret and rue can be expressed on your mental state of being. You will argue all night long just to save your religious brothers, a hundred excuses will be presented to somehow create divisions among the people and sow doubts on the responsibility of the criminals.

12. abkhan

abkhan New Member

Lol.............how you are trying to twist the point here ...................... TTP is responsible, which is nothing more than another wing of CIA ............... Trained and funded by your Masters ............. I wish you had knowledge about the word "Root Cause" ........................ But I know you have to defend the criminals anyway ............. Otherwise they might deny your entry for today's party

13. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Hahahah...'Root cause'??? Yaah, lets start another round of US bashing and avoid criticising TTP and your religious brothers so that their Muslim hearts are not hurt. How does it look for a Muslim to hurt a fellow Muslim, isnt it???

Ok, one excuse ie root cause has been presented, 99 to go!!!!!

14. abkhan

abkhan New Member

I wish those TTP guys were Muslim ..............but thats another group just like you ...........being Implanted here ............... BTW when will your master release the pictures of your spiritual leader OBL as a prove ??? Are they going to be as much Photoshopped as Obama's birth certificate ??

15. ashahid

ashahid Banned

LOL!! Another Fatwa, Those TTP guys are not only Muslims but also owners of highest thrones in Heavens too, you can go query them if you have any doubt. Each is either enjoying with worldly Hoors or already teasing and ogling with Hereafter Hoors. You better join them as a proper Muslim, turn your hatred of US into action. Hurry up man!!!

16. abkhan

abkhan New Member

They are as Muslims as you are well wisher of Pakistan ..................... I know saying anything against TTP hurts your feelings ............ But truth be told ........... Your brothers are terrorists ........funded by another terrorist

17. ashahid

ashahid Banned

LOL!! Yaah it hurts me a lot, why dont you try and kill me with your violent denounciation of TTP??? Get me a martyrdom too man.

18. abkhan

abkhan New Member

I am not a barbarian like your masters(USA), Spiritual leader(OBL(another puppet like you)) and brothers(TTP) to kill anyone .............

19. Mysticreed

Mysticreed New Member

Well done jawans you need to crush more hijra mullas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. ashahid

ashahid Banned

Hahahah...Here you come back to US once again and a paltry mention of TTP. See you cant bear the thought of all the blame be assigned to your patrons in TTP, after all Heaven will seem like a far fetched idea if you fail to defend your massiahs today.