News Blasts after Blasts in Lahore 12 Mar 2010

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by metastasis2, Mar 12, 2010.

1. bruuuuuuur

bruuuuuuur New Member

fifth blast in an hour!

2. Revolutionistic

Revolutionistic Banned

5th blast in Allama Iqbal town in last 45 mins, total 7 blasts in last 10 hours today in Lahore

3. bruuuuuuur

bruuuuuuur New Member

and now six blast

4. AawarA

AawarA New Member

All blasts in Iqbal town were not powerful, nobody died but they create the panic and terror in the minds of citizens.
    May Allah protect lives of all Pakistanis. My family members are in Lahore as well.

5. asim99

asim99 Banned

die, lal masjid terrorists and taliban pigs die!

6. Khosa

Khosa New Member

Musharaf (Aqal e Kul) Ka Gift, Hum Sub Ke Leya.

7. ms_saleem

ms_saleem New Member

Re: Two blasts strike Lahore Cantt 12 Mar 2010

Government is not GOD

8. Revolutionistic

Revolutionistic Banned

Thank goodness otherwise I would have been an atheist :hehe

9. ms_saleem

ms_saleem New Member

yea, pigs killing pigs. kill or be killed. pigs have turned Pakistani cities into land of anarchy. Its the fight between military PIGS and mullah PIGS while innocent civilians are being killed in PIGS fight of and for terrorism.

These pigs will bring time when people have to abandon cities to protect their right to life.

10. mistehbab

mistehbab New Member

Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

I will still say, Pakistan Army is digging a hole for Pakistan to die in, by;

(1) fighting American war on terror in Pakistan, against people of FATA, NWFP, by killing its own people for $$$

(a) People of FATA, NWFP were going to Afghanistan to help their relatives in fighting against USA/Nato and their allies
    (b) USA/Nato gave Pakistan (Army + Govt.) $$$ to kill those people of FATA, NWFP, so they would not be able to go to Afghanistan to fight USA/Nato
    (c) so people of FATA, NWFP will become busy in fighting with Pak Army

Of-course this will make Pakistan unstable.

If Pakistan becomes unstable, USA will shout to the entire world, that

look, Pakistan is unstable. Let's take out their nuclear weapons

Pak Army and its higher ups, in their lust for $$$, are falling into this trap set by USA/Nato.

11. New Member

If we are in a state of a war with them, then why cry over it. That is what we should expect and that is what we should be and are doing.

So two ways to finish it up;
    1) Kill them all, each and every one of them.
    (And in that case a reaction bound to come from them and we should be not complain about it and be ready for it)
    2) Make an agreement, a settlement to end this war.

12. Ranj

Ranj New Member

I must say until we tackle the enemy within this is going to carry on.These terrorist have traveld from FATA all the way to Lahore,than they have been kept in a safe place,either a mosque or a madarsa,because it is easy to mingle in.In a house it will be too obvious,strangers moving in and out.
    A lot of innocent women and children which has nothing to do with USA or extremists, trying to live a normal life in these difficult times,with poverty and misery every where. Why they are targeted?We know now FATA is in a state of war with us.These people are not normal.They have a total disregard of any civil norms or human behaviour,so I would say their position should be re-evaluated.
    Any body who make excuses on their behalf is a terrorists and an enemy of Pakistan.

13. New Member

What was the jest of your comment......I don't understand what you are implying on?

who will decide who is terrorist? Other party will blame on us that we are terrorist. US further broadens it and according to them Pakistanis (or Muslims) are terrorists.
    The fact is we are bombing FATA, Waziristan areas, we should not expect anything better from them. Its a war, and collateral damage is part and parcel of it.

14. AawarA

AawarA New Member

Another blast heard in samanabad area of Lahore
    [​IMG]

15. mh786

mh786 New Member

May ALLAH bless Pakistan!

16. smalik2

smalik2 New Member

What the hell in wrong with JI and Mr Munawar... That sucker is blaming blak water for lahore incidents.. When will these morons open their eyes...

17. asshiasim

asshiasim New Member

Feel a bit ashmed people and dying and you are talking about these stupid peple. For god sake atleast don't bring these stupid, idots in these type of topics. but its not your fault this is how everyone grow in Pakistan always blame other one.

GT8
    never wanted to post or reply to any post and never did but today i did feel I should.

18. yacir

yacir New Member

you're indeed part of the conspiracy against Pakistan. The conspiracy is to create chaos in pakistan, do blasts in public areas as much as possible, then blame that these blasts are carried out by the local tribes men or others in the name of Islam (WITHOUT ANY PROOF)...you just bark, bark and bark to protect real culprits behind this cruelty , and divert the blame to others...so those b@stards can continue to play their dirty game]
    Then create a public opinion against them, and make Pakistan Army to bomb civilian peoples as YOU already falsely painted them islamic terrorists.

In the end....there will be a huge chaos in the country and pakistan will become very unstable...then people like YOU ( with your allies) will start barking in the same way that pakistan is unsafe, so let's go and compromise their nuclear assets....and then finally you will do it & mission accomplised ...and then YOU and your beloved Israel will start its same dirty game againt the whole mankind.

BUT remember this!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Surah Al-Anfal
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]30. And (remember) when the disbelievers plotted against you (O Muhammad [​IMG]) to imprison you, or to kill you, or to get you out (from your home, i.e. Makkah); they were plotting and Allâh too was planning, and Allâh is the Best of the planners. [/FONT]

19. hina123

hina123 Banned

we are a s+h+i+t+i nation who only condemn when it happens near our own homes.

why dont we feel the pain when the drones attacks innocent homes in FATA and Wazirastan

why dont we react when the CIA comes and picks people from Pakistani homes and take it to Guantanamo Bay

where are our reactions and emotions when PAF eagles are dropping bombs on poor people of Wazirastan and FATA... are u telling me that a bomb knows exactly where to fall

why don't we feel sorrows when the lions of Pakistan army butchers the ordinary people in Bajor, Wazirastan and FATA....

....accept it we are a "nation for hire" just like a thug who is willing to murder for some rupees.

.........just to give u a clue "i always wonder that why Gen Hamid Gul turned against US only when US resisted his promotion for Chief of Army Staff"

20. asim99

asim99 Banned

stop abusing quran to defend the child-molesting terrorist taliban pigs

also stop smoking the charas that makes your mind delusional and unstable