Bang e Darra with Faisal Qureshi - PTI's Firdous Naqvi on Khawaja Asif's Allegations - Must Watch

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hit Man, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Hit Man

Hit Man Moderator Moderator Siasi Karkun

[video=youtube_share;NOlhWUXkJdc]http://youtu.be/NOlhWUXkJdc[/video]

2. New Member

Re: Bang e Darra with Faisal Qureshi - PTI's Firdous Naqvi on Khawaja Asif's Allegations - Must Watc

jo insaan gareeboon ke liyeh duniya bhar mien faqeer bana phirta hai.or yeh log ab ghareeboon ki gardan is tarah bhi katien ge.or uss ki rah mien rore atkaien ge.

3. Aim1

Aim1 New Member

Re: Bang e Darra with Faisal Qureshi - PTI's Firdous Naqvi on Khawaja Asif's Allegations - Must Watc

I don't know which part of hell these PML-N guys will end up. If it was sugar mill and they put allegation then I will enjoy. It is painful to see how they are destroying a charitable cause and millions of people's only hope for free and good treatment. I feel sad for PML-N. These anchors are playing to audience as well. These 3rd class people are looting Pakistan for 60 years and now they feel about an organisation which is doing so well for poor people. Shame on you.. I guess they have made the biggest blunder of their life.. May Allah give them in return what they deserve in destroying.. really sad..

4. yacir

yacir New Member

why the heck ppl like FQ not realizing that funds are raised on different accounts. Peeple SPECIFICALLY mentions on which account they are giving money!!!
    when the ZAKAT is given, it must be said that this IS ZAKAAT money.

here is a snapshot of online donation:
    Capture2.JPG

[​IMG]

5. tani_khan122

tani_khan122 New Member

the onlything i know is dat ik is a gift of ALLAH for people of pakisran ,never doubt his intensions,he loves pakistan and ppl of pakistan.

[​IMG][/QUOTE]