Debate Balochistan: Bill in US Congress

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by sahibzada77, Feb 17, 2012.

1. sahibzada77

sahibzada77 New Member

As a followup on my earlier thread, I would like to share this extremely serious development with regard to Balochistan. The US Congress is being presented with a bill demanding right of self determination for Balochs.

Bill on Balochistan lands in US congress

Before you jump the gun and start blaming everyone else, I would like to know if we have asked ourselves a simple question. What have we and more importantly, the leaders we elect and so love, have done? The situation reminds me of a childhood poem that depicted the attitude of an ant and a cricket in times of leisure before the crippling winter. I am afraid we are more like the cricket in the Baloch episode.

Is it going to be too late by the time we wake up to the seriousness of the issues, a la East Pakistan or do we have it in us to look beyond our immediate interests of self, clan and ethnicity to preserve the integrity of our homeland?

2. Mysticreed

Mysticreed New Member

Balochistan is for Baloch. If they want to separate then let them, who are you and me to conquer someone's land. Don't display your innate mentality !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. benice

benice Well-Known Member Siasi Karkun

Hypocrite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will stand for what is "Sherik" till the last drop of my blood doesn't spill out !!!!!! But run away when it comes to actually to safe it to fall apart.

Do any one have any doubt about this person's motives and intentions
    to be here on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
  4. askaeiou

askaeiou New Member

Ofcourse, just like Kashmir is for kashmiris, khalistan for sikhs, greater Asam for Asami people and soooooooooooo on...

5. sahibzada77

sahibzada77 New Member

Can't stop yourself from jumping the gun, can you? It was with reference to our (the rest of Pakistan's) attitude towards the Baloch people and the history of their (baloch's)treatment as second rate citizen. Does that clear the point? Please refrain from using your lack of understanding to stain my comment. What the hell do you know about me to proclaim my innate mentality in a comment that you did not understand?

This post and the earlier posts were making the exact same point

6. shumailaa

shumailaa New Member

We have made blunders in balouchistan... but does that means US will tell us what we need to do? It is part of game to put pressure on pakistan.. now they will start supporting BLA and others with the help of ROW and unrestness in balouchistan will increase in recent future and like always our army will become "active" to rub more salt on wounds and then finally we will have mukti bahini.. 1971 again? Oh Allah help us this time we cannot afford this now...

7. Mysticreed

Mysticreed New Member

Look at these mentally handicapped people saving Balochistan/ Pakistan on Friends Korner lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

You will not refrain from displaying your innate mentality lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. benice

Hypocrite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defending US !!!!

[​IMG]

9. sahibzada77

sahibzada77 New Member

It does not have to end like Bangladesh if we (the rest of Pakistan), could muster up the courage to talk to the Baloch with an open heart and dignity. Madness it will be if we do the same thing over and over again and yet expect a different result. If we and our elected representatives and leaders and more importantly, the ESTABLISHMENT realized the injustices of the bygone years and show humility in our collective shame for having exploited the people of Balochistan, much more than anyone else, (85% without clean drinking water and 70% never been to a functional school for instance), I am sure we still have the chance to persuade and not force the Balochs to come to a peaceful resolution. Anything less than that in intent right now and content there on will not work.

10. __QanOOn__

__QanOOn__ ♡♥♡PTI♡♥♡

Our leaders need to work on this, They need to come up with effictive projects for Balochistan. They need to educated Balochs and provide them with hospitals, school, colleges, universities, roads, water, and list goes on and on and on otherwise it will not be long before Balochistan becomes a seperate state.
    Baloch people have been ignored for very long now and so are the FATA people.

11. Mysticreed

Mysticreed New Member

Lol you are the bloody hypocrite who started the following anti-Pakistan thread

http://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f137/news-%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%AA%D9%85%DB%81%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7-%DA%A9%DB%8C%D8%A7-%DB%81%D9%88-%DA%AF%D8%A7-%D9%BE%D8%A7%DA%A9%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C%D9%88%DA%BA-%D8%9F%D8%9F%D8%9F-264726/

You are the one supporting some bloody bs bill which has no worth at all. You are the one who wants to create fear in the hearts and minds of Pakistanis. You are the enemy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. sahibzada77

sahibzada77 New Member

Well, I would like to think that I am doing my bit in saving bloodshed by spreading the word to as many as I can. You can reject and ridicule the effort all you want. But when u think about it, you are doing the same for the cause(s) you believe in. Giving your time and energy to come to this forum and present your views. Having posted more than me and on more diverse issues more passionately, would you like to ask yourself whether you were able to save anything or you were just a bigger waste than the next person?

13. Mysticreed

Mysticreed New Member

Ofcourse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

My first sentence wasn't meant for you. Lol you will not refrain from displaying your innate mentality !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. shumailaa

shumailaa New Member

With all our differences.. I would like to say that no pakistani would want to see what you said in the start of thread so please admit that you were wrong ar else I think [MENTION=112524]lolipop2[/MENTION] is correct in his views..

15. hindustan

hindustan New Member

Balochistan will be independent Insha Allah. And if the army continues to behave like this with the tribal areas we will also say good bye to rest of Pakistan. Then Sindhis(shaheeds) and Panjabis(Agencies) can rule their land.

16. Mysticreed

Mysticreed New Member

So you mean Balochistan is not for Baloch. What is wrong in it ??????????????????? Don't be a thekedar of Pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pakistan is not just for you mentally sick people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. shumailaa

shumailaa New Member

I totally agree we need to work on this ASAP and our politicians should understand this sooner then later.. we cannot afford to be late on this.. but first we need to give a strong reply to this bill... Question is do we have courage? we are talking about opening the routes for NATO supply.. and Mr. Ahmed mukhtar says "insani humdardi ki bunyaad par".. we need to show some courage here.. and again this should just be a start we need to work seriously on this..

18. benice

اب جس نے ساری عمر چرچ اسکول میں تعلیم حاصل کی ہو اسے اردو کے استعارے کے بارے میں کیا علم؟؟؟

کبھی اردو اے لیول کے بجائے پیلے اسکول سے پڑھی ہوتی تو تمہیں میرے تھریڈ کی اصل بات سمجھ آتی۔ یہ بات لکھ کر تم نے اپنی اصل اندر سمجھنے کی صلاحیت اچھی طرح واضح کر دی۔

19. shumailaa

shumailaa New Member

You want to break pakistan and then saying whats wrong with that? are you gone mad or trying to fool people by saying that you still a patriotic person? I'm in full support of giving Balouchistan all its rights but what you are tring to suggest here is to break pakistan... I think either you have some serious mental problem or you are trying to prove your point with no logic..

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Kis kou samjha rahay hou bhai.. In kou "haqay khud iradiat" ka matlab he nahin maloom shaid.. he is thinking that they are talking about rights in balouchistan nothing else.. Urdu seekhani paray gi munooo kou..

20. Mysticreed

Mysticreed New Member

Mulla slaves squirt and squirm whenever smeone talks of breaking Pakistan. They become hyper-excited on the thoughts of disintegration of Pakistan and celebrate it with utmost joy because they still have the hate for Pakistan in their hearts. Lol mulla slaves this bill is a worthless POS and nothing more, so don't be happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

You people are deaf dumb and blind. Every Pakistani must have the right to create a separate country whenever they want to in my opinion. Pakistan being a signatory to UN charter has already indirectly granted this right many many years ago when it became the member of UN.

UN has full rights to interfere and liberate any group/ethnicity of any country who want to liberate themselves from their parent country. So being a Pakistani I am talking about international rules which my country accepted many years ago.

I said Baloch have the right, I didn't say that majority of the Baloch want to separate from Pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!