News Abdul Qadeer Khan reveals Musharraf past

Discussion in 'Current Affair and Siasi Debate' started by askaeiou, Nov 10, 2010.

1. askaeiou

askaeiou New Member

2. Death_magnetic

Death_magnetic New Member

[​IMG]

abdul qadeer khan using very cheap language,shame on him.

3. sim_sam

sim_sam New Member

Dr. Sahab, morale of the nationa is already too low, we desperately need some heroes at this point in history. Please, don't stoop down to this low langaue which is not becoming of a hero at least. Please dr sahab....

4. pakwatan

pakwatan New Member

Mushraf is a gay???????:1hug

Well if it is true, then it is another medal for our army. An army whose Chief was a gay..

5. moazzamniaz

moazzamniaz New Member

سب سے پہلے اس عالمی مشٹنڈے کو روکنا چاہیے جو ایک اسیر شخص کے بارے میں مسلسل زہر اگل رہا ھے. ایٹم بم میں ڈاکٹر صاحب کے کردار سے پوری قوم واقف ھے اور انکی احسان مند ھے. ڈاکٹر صاحب پچھلے دس سال سے بیمار اور قید میں ہیں. مشرف لورز یہ اپنے اخلاقی اصول جا کر کسی آزاد اور صحتمند انسان پر لاگو کریں

ڈاکٹر صاحب نے جو الزامات لگاہے ہیں، میری ذاتی راے میں ان میں کوئی وزن نہیں

١- اسلم سکھیرا والے قصے میں، کچی عمر کی غلطیاں انسان کے کردار کو ڈیفاین نہیں کر سکتیں

٢- برگیڈیر شیر اللہ گلگتی کے معاملے میں سب کچھ مشرف کی مرضی کے خلاف ہوتا رہا. مشرف خود دیوث نہیں تھا(البتہ یہ نکتہ فوج کے اندر بے غیرتی کے رانا ثناللہ کے بیان کی تصدیق کرتا ھے)

٣- باپ کی غلطیوں کا بیٹے سے کیا تعلق ھے، اسی طرح اگر دادا تیلی کا کام کرتا تھا تو اس میں کونسی معیوب بات ھے کہ جب تک کہ وہ حلال کما رہا ھو . یہ حسب نسب والی سوچ سے میں متفق نہیں. اس کی نفی روزانہ ہزاروں مثالوں سے ہوتی ھے

لیکن ڈاکٹر صاحب کے ساتھ جو ناروا سلوک رکھا گیااور ان کی جسمانی اور ذہنی صحت کے پیش نظر ایسے بیانات پر کسی کو حیرانی نہیں ہونی چاہیے. مشرف کے بڑے جرائم کارگل اور اسکے بعد شروع ہوے. جس سے پوری قوم متاثر ہوئی. ایٹمی پروگرام اور میزائل پروگرام کے بارے میں، میں ڈاکٹر صاحب کی بات سے بالکل متفق ہوں. جبکہ مشرف عادی جھوٹا ھے. شکریہ

6. laiqa

laiqa New Member

dr. khan ki ye langugae in ki bebasi ko zahir zaroor kerti he magar ..................bahot cheap aur ghattya lanugage .men itna jaanti hun ke jin ka maqam bara hota he un ka akhlaq bhi bara hota he .it was very cheap von dr khan ................

7. abdull khan

abdull khan New Member

Well done Dr.sahib for exposing Musharraf.I was in doubt that Musharraf belongs to a kanjar family.But you made it easy for us to know who he is.I think most of the generals are same as Musharraf kutta was.Musharraf was an Indian agent and a gay.

8. rotomia2002

rotomia2002 Gor Pya Koi Hor

Moazzam I agree with most of your analysis. Being the grandson of an oil-presser is no sin (Al Kaasib u Habib Ullah) but what Dr. Sahib was pointing out was his penchant for lies, same goes for his father. As per "In the Line of Fire" 'my father was given a sum of Rs. 7,00,000 to take to Pakistan in a bag'. The govts. transfer money through their central/state banks but in human history an exception was made for a junior clerk. Wow! And how much would almost a million rupees make in size?
    As for the Aslam Sukhera episode yes a child or a teenager cannot and must not be blamed for sexual exploitation, but it is also an incontrovertible fact that scars do remain unless therapy is sought and properly treated. I don't remember the name of this sister, but she's a caucasian revert to Islam and a psychiatrist, and I think she was answering questions in ISNA's (Islamic society of North America) newsletter. He's also a cuckold, a common enough phenomenon in the army apparently, must be the reason why he used to shout "mein derta werta nahin hoon", " mein khood goli maar doon ga" etc. Those propogating a higher moral groud for Dr. Sahib should subject this whore mush for a fraction of the time and we'll see what kind of "nastaleeq Dehlvi" gems flow from his mouth.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Which army chief of Pakistan, or general, hasn't been or isn't a fa**t?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2010
  9. taffembank

taffembank New Member

come on dr qadeer ,you are our hero dont go to that level,u gone too low sir,what is this?i never heard somebody at that evel speak like that.what if musharaf grandfather was teeli?i think dr qadeer losing his mind.i got nothing to do with musharaf n i will never support musharaf but dr qadeer crossed all limitations in his thinking and language.talking about his grandfather selling oil,what was musharaf doing when he was teenager,its all nonsense.come on dr qadeer get a grip ,you are our hero sit down quitely and live a respectable life,dont get invovle in these kind of acticities,media only using dr qadeer to get their desired results.i am so disappointed with dr qadeer mental level and language

1 person likes this.
  10. moazzamniaz

moazzamniaz New Member

Thanx for commenting bro. It has always been a pleasure to read ur thoughtful comments. And, i agree with all of ur points. All these allegations can have a different perspective. Just one clarification about first point: The zeal with which Mushi talked about his late night cinematic escapades, it looked to me that it was not sexual exploitation. Moreover, victims of sexual abuse, usually suppress such memories instead of writing about any incidents even remotely related to them.I took it as 'Erratic Sexual Behavior'( Homosexual experiences, Mutual Masturbation etc ) which is common in adolescents due to rapid brain development. However, it can also b a case of sexual abuse, about which u r 100% right that it has life long destructive imprints on one`s personality. May be it was wrong choice of words on my part that gave away the wrong impression of sexual abuse.

And, i think that no one among us can even comprehend the physical and mental agony, the Great Dr Khan Sb has undergone. That`s the reason behind some condemning comments about Khan Sb. May God end his miseries soon and bless him with a happy and healthy life. Thanx!

11. Muslim

Muslim New Member

Dr Qadeer is getting personal with Mushi to an extreme extent for a long time,
    he should have realized that what happened to him because of the gravity of the situation was inevitable.

America wanted Dr Qadeer at all cost because he transferred nuclear technology to Iran, Libya and N Korea and all three are its enemies !!!
    Mushi did not hand him over and he was right when he said that he saved Dr sahab.

Blind haters of Mushi should also consider this point.

12. yoyo

yoyo New Member

Dr qadeer has prooved now that he is a high quality jahil, i dont think a bigger mental case has ever been born, he need mental help.

13. STUNNER

STUNNER Banned

jb kuch indian kutty india ko khush karny k lye mulq k khilaf bhnkny lagty hain yy log uny kch nahi kahty magar jb aik pakistani shayr apny mulq ke izat ko exploit hota dykh kar jlal my aa kar garajta hay tau yy log usy ciritcise karna shuru kar dayty hain shame on you people who said doc sahb is using cheap lang .............he is a father od neuclear programme and he is the real and true hero of our nation ............and he will be inshallah...................coz he loves pakistan but he did'nt ask anything from pakistan in return...........shame on those people shame really shame musharraf jaysa marasi pakistan ko badnam kar raha hay or yy log cheap lang ko lay kar bythy hain yahan morale ke bat karty hain sach sach hota hay or abhi recently sabiq ssg ny b is ko marasi kaha tha sar-e-aam jis tarah k baap dada corrupt usi tarah ka musharraf byghyrat ...........mulq tabah kar dya ab or kya layna hay cheap morale ................wakeup guys wakeup

or inhi apno ke aar lay kar yahan kuch indian kutty b zor zor sy bhnkna shuru kar dayty hain yy kya samjhty hain k humy pata nahi chalta indians ke smell he itni gandi hay k yy jahan b ho pahchany jatay hain...........

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

thats like a real pakistani comment my brother beaware from indian dogs they are here there everywhere .......................for barking against pakistan and pakistani nation

14. isfhan ahmad

isfhan ahmad New Member

mere bhai tum ne Mushi k naam ki patti baandh rahi hai , or kuch nahi
    musharaf ne Dr sahib ko amrika k hawalay kernay ka faisla ker liya tha , wo tu Zafar-Ullah jamali or us ki Kabeena ne inkar ker diya us isay faislay ki waja sy jamali sahib ko apni wazarat-e-uzma hath dhonay paray thy. ye story Rauf klasra ne dee thi jangnews mein aj se taqreeban 6 maah pehle , or jamali sahib ne is ki tasdeeq ki thi.
    mushi saved dr sahib what the hell yar.
    HAZAROON KHAWAHISHEIN AISI HAIN K HAR KHAWAHISH PE DAM NIKLAY /lol
    [​IMG]

15. Muslim

Muslim New Member

Its not surprising that every politician who gets a chance is doing politics in the name of muaharraf and controversies will keep coming up.

16. sajidahmed_jat

sajidahmed_jat New Member

Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan is realy a hero. This DERPOK general ka lia is sa bi gatya alfaz istemal hona chahyain. Ya GAY general apni izzat to lutwata rhaa hai sath sath mulk ki izzat bi luta di or ab bi peecha nahin chor rha. Ya hamari foj bethi hoi kia ker rhi hai ya KAMEENA shakhas mulk ki badnami ker rha hai or ya foj sirf dekh rhi hai kia is ko missing person nahin bna sakta ya.

17. Muslim

Muslim New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orceph4Y2zg]YouTube - A Tale Of Grudge & Contradictions[/ame]

18. Hawk

Hawk New Member

i cant beleive i read this about Mush, i agree it was untasteful for a man like Dr Qadir Khan to discuss it in the media, but the guy is just frustrated the way he was treated and constantly being accused by this ghuddar and geedur Mush. Though; one thing is clear that in the past he enjoyed watching movies with Aslum Sakhera, but now he does with Barrister Saif

19. isfhan ahmad

isfhan ahmad New Member

ap ka matlab hai k Musharraf urf CNN /lol sacha hai or baqi sab jhootay./runkuch tu sharam karo mere bhai kuch tu. /hehe

20. mirchi

mirchi New Member

A college student is no more a child. This shows Mushi cheapness. He himself admitted that he tells lies. What you can expect from a liar?
    Thanks to Dr Qadeer Khan for exposing this cheap man. Musharraf even allowed the American to take him to USA, where the plane was ready at Chaklala Airbase. It was
    Zafarullah Jamali who opposed to not hand over him to USA.

Thank you Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan for exposing this liar and cheap man.